Free SSX On Tour Demo (PS2)

[quote name='bjkrautk']Am I the only one who doesn't see a specific console associated with this offer?

Granted, PS2 makes obvious sense based on market share, but it doesn't say anything about it in the offer.[/QUOTE]

I second that. I'm looking for a mention of a specific console and don't see one listed anywhere. How do you know which console this is for, and can you pick the demo for Xbox?

Thanks OP, i heard that none of the versions are gona have online multiplayer? It would have been so awesome on XBL, even PS2 again.

[quote name='Legolas813']I second that. I'm looking for a mention of a specific console and don't see one listed anywhere. How do you know which console this is for, and can you pick the demo for Xbox?[/QUOTE]

I beat you guys to the question, page two. ^_~

And I am pretty sure the answer is "???". So...hopefully you get a demo for a system you have. Hopefully you can choose - I kinda want it for GC, so maybe it will let me play as one of the Mario characters. But who puts out GC demos - no one, so it'll probably be an X-Box demo.

[quote name='Genocidal']Just signed up, should've done it last night when I noticed the topic. Hopefully I'll be one of the first 9500.[/QUOTE]

Hey! Your avatar is Locke from Final Fantasy III (American)! That game is awesome, and Locke rules. Props. ;)

I got my demo disc in the mail today. It's for PS2 and unfortunately I only have an Xbox, so I'll probably just give it to my cousin or someone else who has a PS2.

BTW, I just noticed they edited the SSX site to make it clear that the demo disc is for PS2. When I ordered the disc early this month, they didn't say which console it was for.

Cant wait to try it on the PS2, but im probably going to buy it on Cube for Mario and the controller (i know i lose a button, but i just love how smooth it is to play otherwise)

Just signed up too. Doesn't matter which system the demo is for...though I'll probably buy the Cube version this year. (For Mario, of course.)

just letting ya'll know I got mine in the mail today, it was a PS2 version. I guess I can tell you guys about it so ya

*spoilers*

when you start out you choose a male or female character. then you choose a board or ski's. I perfer the board it has better tricks, but control seemed better with the ski's. you start out on a level where it's a trick contest, most points on the level wins. Then at the end, win or lose you have the options to *end* *retry* or *continue* If you continue you will go on to play the same level but this time it is a race, first one down the hill wins. Thats all there is.

*note* in between the 2 events you have a chance to see the whole map or I presume it's the whole map.

Just letting ya'll know I got it today.

bread's done
Back