Free Steam game: Trackmania Nations Forever

I've had this downloaded for awhile now, it's actually pretty fun, as far as racing games go (I'm not a huge fan of the genre overall). And you certainly can't beat the price. :D

Trackmania is really fun. However, like Burnout, it loses its flavor fast when you have to keep repeating tracks in order to improve your time.
it follows the racing formula of recursion: improve time => get medals => unlock tracks => improve time => ...

[quote name='evyrew']I highly recommend getting United if it's on sale (it went for $20 on steam awhile back). It's not really worth the $40 price tag.[/quote]I own United and paid full price for it. That being said, I spend more time playing the Stadium tracks (the free ones that come with Nations Forever) than I do on the United ones so I'll back you up and say it's not really worth the $40 price tag.

Nations Forever is definitely worth downloading though and multiplayer with all of the custom maps are where this game truly shines. Single player is a bit of a bore

You can get Nations Forever anywhere for free, just FYI.

It is one of the most widely played free games in the world. There are millions of players in Europe.

Trackmania is also the funnest stunt driving series ever.

bread's done
Back