Free super mario for WIi U with 40 dollars spent at old navy (Black Friday)

Wasn't gonna go out for any BF deals. But the Target xbla points deal got me to go. Grab the cards quick but check-out took forever. By the time I left there was only an hout to go for the Old Navy deal.

So head over to ON to check on things and see about 40-50 people in line. Get in line and a worker comes out to announce that you can shop right away, but stay in this line if you want the game. Well half the people walk in to shop and I ended up getting #22 for the game

Funny how things work out

1st in line. It was cold as Shaq-fu in Minnesota (it was 60 degrees the day before, go figure). We had a tent, and people thought it was "insane". Really? Sounds smart to me! Spent hours listening to the people behind complain about how cold they were; I think THEY were insane, haha. Put the tent away 5 mins. to opening and those 5 mins were hell.

Our store also had 48 copies.

Tell you what anyone looking to get rid of their copy I have 2 xbox 1600 point cards I'd be happy to trade for 1 copy of Super Mario Wii U

Got there at 11 pm. Me and my friend were probably 50+ people back. We still got the wrist bands. Rushed in and grabbed some clothes; out in 5 mins.

I will be trading it in since I already have a copy. Hopefully the TiV is closer to $40. This is now the third game I've gotten from Old Navy. I got dance central, lego rock band, and now new super mario bros u. Hopefully they do another game next year; I love their black friday deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is looking to unload a copy, I would really appreciate it, I have a few Steam games as well as Paypal. I'd willing to pay up to $45. Thanks, and congrats to all those who got in on the deal.

Why would people flip the game to Gamestop? Your only going to get like $25-30 bucks store credit. Atleast on Ebay they are going for $50+ shipping. I bought the game at launch and would have just returned it for money back. I can't stand people who get games to flip, it's totally not fair to the people that actually want the game to play.

[quote name='litepink']1st in line. It was cold as Shaq-fu in Minnesota (it was 60 degrees the day before, go figure). We had a tent, and people thought it was "insane". Really? Sounds smart to me! Spent hours listening to the people behind complain about how cold they were; I think THEY were insane, haha. Put the tent away 5 mins. to opening and those 5 mins were hell.

Our store also had 48 copies.[/QUOTE]

What a camping noob. :p

Went to old navy which is in a mall that was locked till midnight. Turns out there was a line outside of an entrance, didnt see it till 1130 and was to late.

But i just bought the game new on ebay for $44. Worked out because i didnt want clothes neway

I put my disc in today and got a disc read error...was going to FFFFFUUUUUUU all over the place until it worked the second time. I guess I could've traded it in to GS but damn that would've sucked.

So this is NOT going to be like the Lego Rock Band deal where you can walk in and pick one up on clearance this week?

Oh well.

[quote name='vagrantwade']Could be worse (aeropostale, banana republic, hot topic nerd scene stuff)[/QUOTE]

aeropostale and old navy are equivalent. yet, banana republic is two tiers higher in the clothing quality chain. They make some great clothes, but this isn't the correct forum for this. I just couldn't grasp banana republic being in that mix.

bread's done
Back