Free Xbox 1600 Marketplace card part two

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
New info, I don't have a direct link, the link they gave me was unique, so check your e-mail accounts for now.

If you'd like another Xbox 360 Marketplace Points Card, we're ready to send you one. This time we teamed up with Blockbuster Online who is offering a free trial of their online movie rental service. It works the same way as NetFlix except you also get one free
in-store rental per week. The free trial lasts for 2 weeks and as long as you cancel before the end, you won't be charged anything.

We already have your shipping information, so all you have to do is sign up for the free trial
with this link: xxx
and we'll get another Marketplace Points Card out to you.

You won't find this offer on our website yet, we are giving you early access to this before we make it available to the public.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to reply to this email.

Cheers,
~The Xbox360Achiever.com Staff

I think the link you left is unique to you...what I mean is, I think they have YOUR address if we use your link.

Don't see anything in my e-mail, but if this is true, it's awesome news! I've already done the True thing many times, and I'd love to do something besides lame dating services.....

Best part is that I think you can still cancel Blockbuster accounts online, saving you the trouble of even calling ;)

[quote name='nnthomas']So if we did the true.com deal, we'll get this?[/QUOTE]

You should, I did. Perhaps I got my e-mail quicker, as I was the OP of the first thread.

sign up is quick and online cancelations. easy for free stuff. took like 2 min to signup then click cancel. If you actually want the service click cancel anyway they will offer you a lower monthly fee for 6 months. :D

[quote name='nativetongue88']i got the email too. wonder if i can cancel my existing subcription then sign up again and get the points.[/QUOTE]

my cheapass did, I didn't even have to update my info.

No email for me yet, but sounds like a great deal. The true.com deal was pretty painless to do, this seems easier.

what happens if we signed up for blockbuster in the past? i remember about 2 years ago, there was a code to get free blockbuster for like 6 months but it was an unauthorized code so they gave everyone like 2 free months. will i still be able to sign up for this deal?

I signed me and my neighbor up for the true offer, and he gave me the card when it showed up at his place. :)

True is pretty cool, with the 5 days I was on I met three local chicks, banged two, and am taking my time with the 3rd, because she's really hot.. definitely GF material.

:bouncy:

Just got this from xbox360achiever.com

Thanks for your interest :) We'll be sending out the invites over the
next 2 days to everyone we mailed Marketplace Points to, so you'll be
getting one soon.

I guess we just need to be patient....

[quote name='Kendal']What is the email address everyone got the email from?[/quote]

Because I want to make sure my email doesn't put it in the bulk mail.

signed up for blockbuster throught the email link yesterday and i didnt get a confirmation email yet... youd think where it was a limited release it would be fast. =/

Got the e-mail and signed up for Blockbuster. As an e-coupon you can get a free game rental as well. My Blockbuster just started carrying 360 and PS3 games. I may actually stay signed up for this.

[quote name='nativetongue88']i got the email too. wonder if i can cancel my existing subcription then sign up again and get the points.[/quote]

Ditto, any word on this? I just singed up 2 days ago and recieved my first dvd.

In response to a question I asked about the blockbuster offer:

Hello John,

Yes, we just started running another promotion with Blockbuster Online. The offer isn't on the website yet, but it will be. For the time being we are sending email invitations for the offer to people we have previously mailed Marketplace Points cards to. We are sending the emails out in batches that correspond to the order in which people signed up.

We are doing this because if we were to send all of the emails out at once and put the offer on our website we wouldn't be able to provide support and answer peoples' questions as quickly as we would like to. We want to be able to help anyone out that has a question about the offer or otherwise needs our assistance as quickly as possible so we are sending out the emails at a pace that allows us to do so.

Anyone who does contact us though xbox360achiever.com/contact will get an invite the same night though.

We're planning on putting the offer on our website publicly in about a week.

[quote name='VideoGameFreak']In response to a question I asked about the blockbuster offer:

Hello John,

Yes, we just started running another promotion with Blockbuster Online. The offer isn't on the website yet, but it will be. For the time being we are sending email invitations for the offer to people we have previously mailed Marketplace Points cards to. We are sending the emails out in batches that correspond to the order in which people signed up.

We are doing this because if we were to send all of the emails out at once and put the offer on our website we wouldn't be able to provide support and answer peoples' questions as quickly as we would like to. We want to be able to help anyone out that has a question about the offer or otherwise needs our assistance as quickly as possible so we are sending out the emails at a pace that allows us to do so.

Anyone who does contact us though xbox360achiever.com/contact will get an invite the same night though.

We're planning on putting the offer on our website publicly in about a week.[/QUOTE]

Lies I tell you--I wrote them yesterday and still haven't seen anything :(

Just got this email from them:

Yes, we just started it Today and are sending the email invites in the
order in which people signed up (at this time it is not available to
the general public on our website). I'll get one sent out to you within
the next 20 minutes though. If you don't mind my asking, where did you
hear of the Blockbuster offer?

I told them I heard about it through a forum (didn't want to risk getting CAG in trouble for any reason) and so far they haven't responded to my reply. Well, hopefully after they start the promotion I'll get a link.

i got the email but i've signed up for blockbuster in the past...so i'm not sure if i can sign up again. if anyone knows if i can sign up for blockbuster again and get the free points, let me know

[quote name='Wario64']i got the email but i've signed up for blockbuster in the past...so i'm not sure if i can sign up again. if anyone knows if i can sign up for blockbuster again and get the free points, let me know[/QUOTE]
according to the terms and conditions you can, but you need to use a different credit card and mailing address (i.e. parents place, dorm, friends house...)

[quote name='super d']post the link instead of spamming our inboxes[/QUOTE]

I don't really see it as spamming, I actually respect the fact that they sent to people who have done a deal with them in the past rather than one blanket post on their website that would be "SPAMMED" by every lurker on every deal website like this one.

I got my email from them, The TRUE one worked out for me relatively painlessly, lets hope Blockbuster is the same way. *click*

[quote name='super d']post the link instead of spamming our inboxes[/QUOTE]

I don't really see it as spamming, I actually respect the fact that they sent to people who have done a deal with them in the past rather than one blanket post on their website that would be "SPAMMED" by every lurker on every deal website like this one.

I got the email two days ago and then signed up with blockbuster. I wrote the 360 achiever staff yesterday to see how long confirmation would take. I got their reply today, they said it takes up to 3 days after sign-up till they get confirmation. Hope this helps anyone.

My Credit Card just expired, and I'm not sure how to really cancel a Blockbuster account. Thanks, but no thanks. I'm, out for this one.

Arrgh, i want to do this dammit! :( I was one of the late ones to do the first promotion so i guess i will be waiting 'till they actually put it up on the site.

Signed up for this one. I requested to be notified of any future deals, they asked if I had signed up for the first one and if not to go ahead and put my info in so they could send me the Blockbuster online deal.

Painless.

[quote name='d00k']Never got a confirmation. Is that bad?[/QUOTE]
I signed up two days ago and still haven't got a confirmation. Has anyone received any word yet?

i'm still on the 1st offer, and the guy for xbox360 is usually very responsive, but as SOON as i told him i had signed up for the true.com offer he stopped responding, what's the deal?

I would really like to cancel this soon since it autoamtically charges you after a week, heck i cant beleive i even gave my credit card for a free trial, but anyhow it's been the 2-3 days and he has stopped all regular response, what should i do?

I just got my 360 so it would be cool to tinker around with some free points, but i'm gonna want to cancel this soon and the guy isnt responding.

[quote name='spincut']
I would really like to cancel this soon since it autoamtically charges you after a week. . .[/QUOTE]

Everything I saw stated that you're charged after two weeks. I'm not scheduled to be charged anything until around January 5th.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Everything I saw stated that you're charged after two weeks. I'm not scheduled to be charged anything until around January 5th.[/QUOTE]

really? cause i saw 1 week (i'm talking about the true.com offer).

I dont know what happened though, the guy would respond within 20 minutes of me emailing him and as soon as i sign up he stops responding, and i want to cancel this thing!

bread's done
Back