Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Leek']Yes, I beleive Shipping Soon means that your offers have been approved, and you're all set. They just need some time to ship it out. I never get the games in two days, but if I get it by Tuesday, I will be one happy man[/quote]

i'll be happy as hell too, im running out of games to play, and i expect Mass Effect to keep me busy for a while...im still amazed that its at shipping soon already

Yeah it seems like a lot of people had been saying things are going slowly because of the holidays, but mine only took three days to process. I'm pretty happy about this. :)

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']my guitar hero 3 bundle just changed from processing to waiting on item[/quote]

Both of mine did today too. Sent them a ticket to cancel one though so I can pick a different game since they arent doing gift cards anymore.

[quote name='KillerFurby07']Yeah it seems like a lot of people had been saying things are going slowly because of the holidays, but mine only took three days to process. I'm pretty happy about this. :)[/quote]

mine took less than a day to process

don't get too happy about shipping soon until it is actually shipped lol, my GHIII was at shipping soon for about a month until I request a gift card..

btw, I GOT MY $100 GIFT CARD straight from Wal-Mart via 1st class mail, sold on ebay for $97.50 hahaha

[quote name='Leek']No more gift cards for GHIII unless you ordered before December 6th.[/QUOTE]

I made right on the deadline then. I ordered on Dec 6th and asked for either Paypal or BestBuy gift card a few days ago and just got an email back saying that they'll do it. Unfortunately they don't do PayPal but I'm getting the BB gc instead. Now I got to figure out what to use it on.

[quote name='aznguyen316']don't get too happy about shipping soon until it is actually shipped lol, my GHIII was at shipping soon for about a month until I request a gift card..

btw, I GOT MY $100 GIFT CARD straight from Wal-Mart via 1st class mail, sold on ebay for $97.50 hahaha[/quote]

You should have spent it.

[quote name='SpitFire158']You should have spent it.[/quote]
Everyone likes cash. Maybe he wanted to pay a bill, or buy food or something.

[quote name='dcgm']Everyone likes cash. Maybe he wanted to pay a bill, or buy food or something.[/quote]

yeah you feel me, I'm a college student.. I'm actually using this money to fund a trip down to Miami, from Lawrence, KS to see my football team at the Orange Bowl yeehaww! So techinicallyl I will be spending it.. just not ALL at the evil corp lol

[quote name='aznguyen316']yeah you feel me, I'm a college student.. I'm actually using this money to fund a trip down to Miami, from Lawrence, KS to see my football team at the Orange Bowl yeehaww! So techinicallyl I will be spending it.. just not ALL at the evil corp lol[/quote]

Lol @ Kansas, :lol: haha jk.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Lol @ Kansas, :lol: haha jk.[/quote]

you can laugh at our football, once in a lifetime thing for me while attending haha I know we lucked out but you can't laugh at our BBALL team, GO JAYHAWKS! Can't complain when it's mostly funded by trainn now can I?

id sell a gift card if i got it too

i already have all the games i want, im not going to make a backlog of 'meh' games just because im getting them for free. Ive just been throwing everything on ebay

[quote name='omgu8myrice']id sell a gift card if i got it too

i already have all the games i want, im not going to make a backlog of 'meh' games just because im getting them for free. Ive just been throwing everything on ebay[/quote]

exactly, honestly I've sold a few on ebay.. when I said my trip was funded by trainn, not only by the GC.. but a few games too hahah, I just play them beat them and sell 'em =D

Got my 100 dollar Amazon Gift Card via e-mail...

and then 10 minutes later it was gone, to the Depths of Rawk Band.

I also got Guitar Hero III from Stootsi, so I now have a dillemma...

Argh! bidz.com isn't crediting and I can't file a MCR because I lost the confirmation e-mail and bidz won't send me the info I requested last Friday.

[quote name='dcgm']I got credit for Bidz just now. I'm one credit shy of another order.

Gonna wait until Bargain goes though in a week or so.[/quote]
How long did it take you to get credit for bidz?

I won an auction that ended on Saturday and I still haven't received credit.

[quote name='fadeandraid']How long did it take you to get credit for bidz?

I won an auction that ended on Saturday and I still haven't received credit.[/quote]Funny thing about that- I didn't buy anything. I couldn't remember which offer this was, but I remembered that I needed to file an MCR. I realized 3 days ago that I didn't buy anything, and they gave me credit anyway! :D

Took a 10 day MCR.

Well, Did Disney around 11/23, filed the MCR on 11/30 - still no credit. When I emailed around 12/12, Trainn said they were waiting to hear from Disney. What do you think? Lost cause?

I don't expect anything from the Bargains MCR either...

668th post. I'm the Anti Cag.
Woot, game shipped after 5 days. Hopefully I'll get it by Xmas?
wootmm5.png

You don't need to keep posting screen shots like no one believes this is a legit site. It takes longer to load the page.

[quote name='lilboo']What's that thing next to your order number for The Simpsons Game..???[/quote]

yeah what's that magnifying glass?

anyway for those complaining about Trainn's "slowness" they are processing orders very fast right now, placed an order on the 18th (2 days ago) and it shipped this morning. AWESOME!

[quote name='aznguyen316']anyway for those complaining about Trainn's "slowness" they are processing orders very fast right now, placed an order on the 18th (2 days ago) and it shipped this morning. AWESOME![/QUOTE]

Agrees, my Scene-It shipped last night

[quote name='aznguyen316']yeah what's that magnifying glass?

anyway for those complaining about Trainn's "slowness" they are processing orders very fast right now, placed an order on the 18th (2 days ago) and it shipped this morning. AWESOME![/quote]

They must just take a day, and process their orders. I received a shipping notice today as well, but it was a week ago when I placed the order.

Yeah, it took them about 5 days for them to ship my copy of Mass Effect. It seems to take a week after shipping to get it, or at least that's about how long it took with Oblivion.

[quote name='aznguyen316']yeah what's that magnifying glass?

anyway for those complaining about Trainn's "slowness" they are processing orders very fast right now, placed an order on the 18th (2 days ago) and it shipped this morning. AWESOME![/quote]

same for me, i ordered mass effect the 18th and it shipped this morning. hopefully i get it before christmas

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Well, Did Disney around 11/23, filed the MCR on 11/30 - still no credit. When I emailed around 12/12, Trainn said they were waiting to hear from Disney. What do you think? Lost cause?

I don't expect anything from the Bargains MCR either...[/quote]

As long as you have the confirmation emails, I'd keep trying. Email Trainn or submit a support ticket (both have worked for me for the 3 MCRs I've done.)

If something doesn't credit, I submit the MCR, wait 10 business days, then submit a support ticket with the headers and ask when I can expect credit. All 3 times I've gotten the credit within 3 days of submitting the ticket.

I signed up for DealMax, CompleteHome, and PrivacyMatters 5 days ago, and they all sign you up for Your Savings Club along with each offer. I canceled DealMax and YourSavingsClub yesterday. Does anybody know if I have to do anything else, since the other two offers signed me up for Your Savings Club, too? Or did that one cancellation do it for all of the YourSavingsClub stuff? I used the same credit card for all the offers, same exact info and everything. I don't want to get billed by this company.

[quote name='Tigerman']I signed up for DealMax, CompleteHome, and PrivacyMatters 5 days ago, and they all sign you up for Your Savings Club along with each offer. I canceled DealMax and YourSavingsClub yesterday. Does anybody know if I have to do anything else, since the other two offers signed me up for Your Savings Club, too? Or did that one cancellation do it for all of the YourSavingsClub stuff? I used the same credit card for all the offers, same exact info and everything. I don't want to get billed by this company.[/quote]

You just need to cancel it once, so you're good to go.

[quote name='evanft']Complete Home credited. Took 5 days. Ordered the Orange Box.[/quote]
Complete Home and GreatFun both credited for me today. I signed up Saturday/Sunday.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']looks like they arnt 2 day air shipping anything anymore[/quote]

what makes you say that? My stuff have been coming in at a decent rate, got a game in two weeks ago 2 days after shipping notice, never longer than 5 days.. except for GHII which they mailed another out to me since it might have been lost.. today will be day 4 of 2nd shipment.

[quote name='aznguyen316']what makes you say that? My stuff have been coming in at a decent rate, got a game in two weeks ago 2 days after shipping notice, never longer than 5 days.. except for GHII which they mailed another out to me since it might have been lost.. today will be day 4 of 2nd shipment.[/quote]
All the games I've recieved have taken exactly 4 days. Except GHII which took 5... Today is the 4th day for DiRT, hopefully it arrives later today.

what's the deal with these sites saying card declined ineligible and then they charge you anyway?? WTF!

I was trying to use my paypal secure cards generated and they worked on a few and one a couple others were denied, which is cool but they still charged me the fee.. I'm hoping they're reversed as they're pending now but damn wtf.

Quicken, Rising Star, and Google so far are doing this to me.

My $100 Best Buy gift card came yesterday via UPS 2 day air. Time to knock the dust off of my Wii for Mario Galaxy and Metriod Prime 3.

On the status of My Guitar Hero III it still shows waiting on item. I wonder if they are going to ship GH III even though I got the gift card instead? I don’t want to take advantage of a mistake but....

[quote name='aznguyen316']what's the deal with these sites saying card declined ineligible and then they charge you anyway?? WTF!

I was trying to use my paypal secure cards generated and they worked on a few and one a couple others were denied, which is cool but they still charged me the fee.. I'm hoping they're reversed as they're pending now but damn wtf.

Quicken, Rising Star, and Google so far are doing this to me.[/quote]

same thing happens to me for some offer. it says the card was declined or processing error and i dont get the transcend credit yet it charges my cc for some reason.

[quote name='Edge of Heart']My $100 Best Buy gift card came yesterday via UPS 2 day air. Time to knock the dust off of my Wii for Mario Galaxy and Metriod Prime 3.

On the status of My Guitar Hero III it still shows waiting on item. I wonder if they are going to ship GH III even though I got the gift card instead? I don’t want to take advantage of a mistake but....[/quote]

my GHIII changed to WalMart $100 gift card after I got the e-mail that it shipped

SO, you could be in for a GHIII in the next month if it doesn't change to Best BUy GC haha

[quote name='max pl']same thing happens to me for some offer. it says the card was declined or processing error and i dont get the transcend credit yet it charges my cc for some reason.[/quote]
yeah.. how long ago was this? Did the pending charges get removed??

Has anyone gotten credit from their MCR for bargain.com yet? I just filed one and was wondering how long this was going to take... I'm itching for a new game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back