Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still dealing with my missing Guitar Hero III order--I've sent two e-mails so far, and have heard nothing even though it's been two weeks since my first e-mail and over a month since it supposedly shipped out.

In other news, I can't wait for the launch of the PS3 and Wii sites... I've gotten so used to getting free games that my collection is lagging behind on those systems.

Quick question, I've done stamps.com like 3 times already for other sites. Think it would work again? I need something to pair with Autovantage.

I've done stamps.com a year ago on another site.
Same name and address, different Credit card and email.
I just did it again with this site a month ago and it worked.
So probably .. just make sure to use a different card and email at least.

Cancelled Online Supplier today. Was pretty easy, they try to get you to stay on until the end of the trial, but just be firm and polite and say "no thanks" and you can cancel in about 5 minutes. They give you a cancellation # and you get an email.

My Chuck Mullaney Teaches eBay MCR credited. I think I'm going to save for GTA IV though since there aren't any other games I really want to play right now.

[quote name='fmarxnge']If I do not receive credit and the trial offer is nearing its end, should I wait for the MCR and get credit first AND THEN cancel? Or is it okay to cancel the trial before I have received credit through the MCR?[/QUOTE]

Always cancel before the trial ends. You will still get credit through the MCR.

[quote name='lobitoh']I was wondering if increase my margin accepts mastercard?[/quote]

Nope. I called there customer service and there not accepting mastercard right now.

[quote name='Rocko']Awesome, my GHIII shipped today. Only two days after the estimated ship date. I guess they've caught up.[/quote]

I'm just hopin that mine follows the same pattern.. my est ship date is 2/11 so hopefully it ships around then.

Does anyone know if GH3 brings a rechargeable battery?

Oh come on! My GH3 shipped last tuesday and its not here yet....wow this really bites hard.

I ordered it january 12, how the hell did someone who ordered it the 26th or whatever already get theres???

My Lost Odyssey which hasnt even been released yet will probably get here before GH3 does....

I am getting a shitload of spam mail from that Online Suppliers offer. VemmaBuilder keeps on sending me all types of shit. Is anyone else getting this?

You can buy a rechargable battery for the GH3 guitar, I've seen them in Best Buy. Or you could just use rechargable AAs, that's what I do.

[quote name='munch']I am getting a shitload of spam mail from that Online Suppliers offer. VemmaBuilder keeps on sending me all types of shit. Is anyone else getting this?[/quote]

Yes.

Has anyone ever had any problems from cancelling too early for the trials? I signed up for 8 offers and I'm thinking of cancelling all of them in 7 days to save some hassle from trying to remember to call at different days.

[quote name='fmarxnge']Has anyone ever had any problems from cancelling too early for the trials? I signed up for 8 offers and I'm thinking of cancelling all of them in 7 days to save some hassle from trying to remember to call at different days.[/quote]

I've never had any problems. I think as long as the offer doesn't stipulate that you have to stay a member a certain amount of time (like stamps says you have to stay a member for 21 days) you are OK. Just don't cancel for a few days into the trial, but never wait until the last day or 2nd to last day (because sometimes they bill early, like on the 13th day of a 14 day trial).

Also make sure you know the CS hours and days open for the companies you are canceling with.
If the 14th or whatever day the deadline is say on a monday and they are closed on sunday and saturday, if you dont call on friday you are screwed.

And for people with lost mail and stuff, do you live in apartments or a house.
Actual either way you should still be prepared.
I live in a apartment and i notice mail people including UPS leave Crap on my doorstep in PLAIN F-ING view for anyone to steal.
And i have lost packages due to this.
So all i did was post up a sign (written on plain comp paper) on my door, especially when i am expecting an item, For them to NOT in bold letters to leave anything on my door whatsoever and i do not authorize them to do so as i might be out of town, So please leave a notice.
They then should leave the "not at home notice"
The peach form for USPS and the white/brown note paper form for UPS.

I have never lost any mail or packages again.
If the mail carrier dont comply, call them up and complain.
All of this is worth it to never deal with lost packages again.

[quote name='msane']Cancelled Online Supplier today. Was pretty easy, they try to get you to stay on until the end of the trial, but just be firm and polite and say "no thanks" and you can cancel in about 5 minutes. They give you a cancellation # and you get an email.[/quote]

I had no problems cancelling either.

how do u know kno if the package has been delivered beacuse i live in an aparment and i dont kno if the package has arraived or not

[quote name='GGGGJohan']how do u know kno if the package has been delivered beacuse i live in an aparment and i dont kno if the package has arraived or not[/quote]

Only way is if you have a tracking number or if you err.... see the package.
If it gets jacked from your doorsteps and you don't have a tracking number either then you shit out of luck.
Do like i have said and put up a notice for the carrier and it should save you some headache.

[quote name='supraazn']Only way is if you have a tracking number or if you err.... see the package.
If it gets jacked from your doorsteps and you don't have a tracking number either then you shit out of luck.
Do like i have said and put up a notice for the carrier and it should save you some headache.[/quote]

How could i get a tracking number??

[quote name='GGGGJohan']How could i get a tracking number??[/quote]

You would have to contact Trainn, and they may or may not provide one.

On Sunday it will have been 21 days since I signed up with stamps.com, since the trial is 27 or something like that, would it be ok if I just waited until Monday?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']On Sunday it will have been 21 days since I signed up with stamps.com, since the trial is 27 or something like that, would it be ok if I just waited until Monday?[/quote]

yeah that's fine.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm sure this has been asked, but does anyone know where these things ship from?[/quote]

you are right, it's been asked A LOT, and I think it's even in the original post.

amazon, I don't want to explain further about exceptions.

Sorry but i got another shipping related question.

Does amazon ship the Guitar hero bundles inside another box or does it comes straight up unwrapped?

[quote name='supraazn']Sorry but i got another shipping related question.

Does amazon ship the Guitar hero bundles inside another box or does it comes straight up unwrapped?[/quote]

I don't think any company would send a product unboxed/unwrapped.

[quote name='Rig']I don't think any company would send a product unboxed/unwrapped.[/quote]

obviously you havent gotten one from train. they ship it in orginal packaging with some brown paper. Box arrived beat up as hell. luckily subsequent gh3 orders have come from amazon.

I mean Pass experience with Amazon tells me they always ship in box or protected at least.
But i'm hearing a lot of people with beat-up GH3 boxes so thats why i'm asking.

[quote name='supraazn']Only way is if you have a tracking number or if you err.... see the package.
Do like i have said and put up a notice for the carrier and it should save you some headache.[/quote]

What if you do have the tracking #. I was told to ask trainn to call ups and see whats up.

I have four greens and I want to order two games. That means I need to do two offers.

Already did these:
Get Rich with Google
GE Critics Choice Entertainment
Stamps.com

I am using a mac. Which is the easiest/cheapest offer that I havent already completed

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I have four greens and I want to order two games. That means I need to do two offers.

Already did these:
Get Rich with Google
GE Critics Choice Entertainment
Stamps.com

I am using a mac. Which is the easiest/cheapest offer that I havent already completed[/quote]

complete home, great fun will take 5 days to credit but only 1buck.

online supplier is only 1.95, chuck mullaney, yahoo success and eauction are all 1.95 too. umm I know I'm missing plenty more easy ones.. zooba is instant and they refund if you don't want to keep your membership.

[quote name='Rig']I don't think any company would send a product unboxed/unwrapped.[/quote]

When I got my GH3 it was unboxed... it was just the retail box with shipping stickers on it.

[quote name='homeland']When I got my GH3 it was unboxed... it was just the retail box with shipping stickers on it.[/quote]

And you got it from Amazon?!

I can't believe that any reputable company would do something so stupid.

Of the six GH's I have received from Amazon, they all shipped inside a shipping box.

Shit. Today is the last weekday before I'm gonna get charged by the Chuck Mulaney Teaches Ebay and teh Yahoo Success Center offers.

I was gonna cancel this afternoon but fell asleep so it's after business hours now. Is there any way I can still cancel??

[quote name='sventhebruin']Shit. Today is the last weekday before I'm gonna get charged by the Chuck Mulaney Teaches Ebay and teh Yahoo Success Center offers.

I was gonna cancel this afternoon but fell asleep so it's after business hours now. Is there any way I can still cancel??[/quote]

Firing off emails would probably be your last (slim) chance, if you can find that information.

[quote name='Rig']Firing off emails would probably be your last (slim) chance, if you can find that information.[/quote]

The number to call is busy. What the hell should I do??

I'll send out an email to the one they sent, support@pacificwebworks or something like that.

DAMMIT I can't believe I fucked this up...

[quote name='sventhebruin']The number to call is busy. What the hell should I do??

I'll send out an email to the one they sent, support@pacificwebworks or something like that.

DAMMIT I can't believe I fucked this up...[/quote]

Lol ouch sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i read on sd that their phone number is gonna be down through monday due to an office move. ouchies.

[quote name='sventhebruin']The number to call is busy. What the hell should I do??

DAMMIT I can't believe I fucked this up...[/quote]

Looks like even if you didn't fall asleep you still wouldn't have gotten through.
If anything Email or call in Monday and bitch at them that you were trying to cancel but because their phones were offline it shouldn't be your fault.

Taken off pacificwebwork's site

"Our phone systems will be down from Friday February 8, 2008 at 9:30 AM
(MST) until Monday February 11, 2008 at 8:00 a.m. (MST)as we will be moving
our corporate offices to a new location. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

[quote name='supraazn']Looks like even if you didn't fall asleep you still wouldn't have gotten through.
If anything Email or call in Monday and bitch at them that you were trying to cancel but because their phones were offline it shouldn't be your fault.

our corporate offices to a new location. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
[/quote]

^^ I think this guy just saved you $100 bucks that will be simply the evidence you need to complain about. good luck monday

[quote name='supraazn']Looks like even if you didn't fall asleep you still wouldn't have gotten through.

[/quote]

Thanks a ton, man. That's really encouraging.

Trust me, I'll bitch. Oh, I will bitch....

sere.jpg

[quote name='aznguyen316']^^ I think this guy just saved you $100 bucks that will be simply the evidence you need to complain about. good luck monday[/quote]

Thanks man. I'll be so happy if this gets sorted out with no charges.

I just realized you're both "azn's" lol :p

[quote name='sventhebruin']Thanks a ton, man. That's really encouraging.

Trust me, I'll bitch. Oh, I will bitch....

sere.jpg
[/quote]

Just sound like you're an important person. Use words/phrases like:
"I demand.."
"This is unacceptable!"
"Do you know who my father is?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back