Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Well if the Zooba site is still up, don't register for it. To actually cancel your account, according to their site, you must order three books. Gross.

Anyone have any idea if you can bypass that? I have an account and am looking to cancel it.

[quote name='SuperTongue']Well if the Zooba site is still up, don't register for it. To actually cancel your account, according to their site, you must order three books. Gross.

Anyone have any idea if you can bypass that? I have an account and am looking to cancel it.[/QUOTE]

I just called and said I wanted to cancel. No problems came up from me not ordering ANY books :)

Free Credit Report never credited. I never got a welcome email. They sent me a letter saying they needed more information and told me to activate my account through their website. I did so, cancelled within the trial period and got a confirmation email. I filed an MCR which was denied. All that for nothing. What a bunch of BS :bomb:

Now, Got Voice didn't credit instantly. At least I got a welcome email this time so I can file the MCR if I have to.

i dont know what the deal with amazing web store is...it keeps denying my card. is it because its a debit card or something? never had a problem like this before

[quote name='41down']i dont know what the deal with amazing web store is...it keeps denying my card. is it because its a debit card or something? never had a problem like this before[/QUOTE]

Same here.

If got voice can't work on your cell phone will you still be credited?

I wonder why so many offers have to be MCR'd? I think I had to MCR once in the past on Bidz.com, had to email the receipt of a ring I bought lol.

Also I finally decided to do Gamefly after waiting a year. How long does it usually take to credit. Decided to rent Bully and see how it is.

to those having problems with amazing webstores this is my response from yf360g---

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with that offer.

Unfortunately, we are unable to pursue a missing credit request with a cancellation email.

In lieu of the sign-up/welcome email, to pursue a missing credit request, we must receive a written confirmation from them that includes a account ID, service ordered, and the date of sign-up.

To obtain one, we would recommend again contacting their customer service department via phone or email and requesting they provide a written confirmation to you.

[quote name='Joph']to those having problems with amazing webstores this is my response from yf360g---

Unfortunately, we are unable to pursue a missing credit request with a cancellation email.

In lieu of the sign-up/welcome email, to pursue a missing credit request, we must receive a written confirmation from them that includes a account ID, service ordered, and the date of sign-up.

To obtain one, we would recommend again contacting their customer service department via phone or email and requesting they provide a written confirmation to you.[/QUOTE]
AAAARGH

I just emailed them back to ask again for a purchase receipt (they said they'd provide me one on "2-3 business days" last Friday, but I have pretty much zero expectation I'll get one.

They should remove this offer from the site.

That sucks you guys are having trouble with Amazing Web Store. I was able to get it credited twice on two separate sites and have two accounts open at the same time. Don't ask me how I did it. They both instantly credited too.

[quote name='Joph']to those having problems with amazing webstores this is my response from yf360g---

To obtain one, we would recommend again contacting their customer service department via phone or email and requesting they provide a written confirmation to you.[/quote]

I just submitted an MCR for this today. In the MCR I explained the situation and I included the emails I have received from AmazingWebStore. I scanned a copy of the confirmation screen that pops up after you finish signing up and emailed this to TraInn. This has my User-Id, password, IP Address, Signup Date and the name of the offer. I also sent an email to Amazing Web Store saying (in essence):
Since I never received a confirmation email when I signed up for this offer, I require the following for my records:

Please send me written/email confirmation that includes my account ID, the service ordered, and the date of sign-up.

Thank You,
So I guess i'll keep everyone up to date on things. Hopefully this works out, but I can see it going either way.

Question:

For any of the sites that send you stuff that you have to return (Disney, and of the pill trial stuff), can I just slap RETURN TO SENDER on the package once I get it to ship it back, or do I have to open the package up, seal it back up, and pay for shipping?

I was able to place an order for Orange Box on tuesday, says shipping estimate is April 22.... any chance it can be shipped out earlier than that ???

[quote name='hawkhogan']I was able to place an order for Orange Box on tuesday, says shipping estimate is April 22.... any chance it can be shipped out earlier than that ???[/quote]

Yes, the last game I ordered arrived 4 days after I placed the order (ordered Thurs arrived Monday). It appears others have been getting really quick deliveries lately. Seems like they have improved their shipping times after the disaster they had with GHIII bundle over the holidays.

That said I just ordered CoD4: GotY edition! Hopefully I get it in time for double XP weekend!

EDIT: CoD4: GotY shipped just 3 hours after order! Should have it by Monday!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yes, the last game I ordered arrived 4 days after I placed the order (ordered Thurs arrived Monday). It appears others have been getting really quick deliveries lately. Seems like they have improved their shipping times after the disaster they had with GHIII bundle over the holidays.

That said I just ordered CoD4: GotY edition! Hopefully I get it in time for double XP weekend![/quote]

When's the double XP weekend?

[quote name='spamminator']Question:

For any of the sites that send you stuff that you have to return (Disney, and of the pill trial stuff), can I just slap RETURN TO SENDER on the package once I get it to ship it back, or do I have to open the package up, seal it back up, and pay for shipping?[/quote]

Probably depends on their return rules and their shipping method.

I did the Rising Star Learner and they require you to get a RMA# to return it and write that on the box, pretty sure the USPS wouldn't just ship it return to sender like that.

Now if Disney ships USPS and doesn't require a RMA# to return, it might work.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Probably depends on their return rules and their shipping method.

I did the Rising Star Learner and they require you to get a RMA# to return it and write that on the box, pretty sure the USPS wouldn't just ship it return to sender like that.

Now if Disney ships USPS and doesn't require a RMA# to return, it might work.[/quote]

I did that Rising Star offer too, did you keep any of the cds at all?? Cause i know you only have to send 1 back.

[quote name='hawkhogan']I did that Rising Star offer too, did you keep any of the cds at all?? Cause i know you only have to send 1 back.[/quote]

I didn't keep any, but the offer said you only had to send 1 back, you're right. I imagine when you call to get the RMA# you can ask them which one to send back if it matters.

I got the Learning Spanish CD's but I already speak Spanish and Portuguese so I didn't have much use for them.

But yeah, you should be able to keep 2 of the 3

[quote name='QuenteK25']Amazing Web Store isn't working....it redirects to stamps.com instead of the actual offer for amazing web store[/quote]

Check that, amazing web store, chuck mullaney teaches ebay and Google seo supervisor all redirect me to stamps.com instead of the correct offer.

[quote name='munch']That sucks you guys are having trouble with Amazing Web Store. I was able to get it credited twice on two separate sites and have two accounts open at the same time. Don't ask me how I did it. They both instantly credited too.[/quote]

If you are going to scam these sites at least have the common sense not to brag about it.

[quote name='meadowblaster']Anyone done the Magazine Burst offer? It says 5 for $27, but my credit card is being charged for $87. wtf?[/quote]

Their shipping charges are ridiculous. Stay away from the offer and Poster Pass. They both hide huge amounts of charges in inflated shipping prices.

[quote name='thrillednchilled']If you are going to scam these sites at least have the common sense not to brag about it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! You can go to hell!

[quote name='QuenteK25']I didn't keep any, but the offer said you only had to send 1 back, you're right. I imagine when you call to get the RMA# you can ask them which one to send back if it matters.[/quote]

They told me which disc to send back when I called.

[quote name='thrillednchilled']Their shipping charges are ridiculous. Stay away from the offer and Poster Pass. They both hide huge amounts of charges in inflated shipping prices.[/QUOTE]

Wow. I wish I had known that.

[quote name='spamminator']Question:

For any of the sites that send you stuff that you have to return (Disney, and of the pill trial stuff), can I just slap RETURN TO SENDER on the package once I get it to ship it back, or do I have to open the package up, seal it back up, and pay for shipping?[/quote]

If you call Scholastic (Disney book club's company) and tell them you want to return your shipment they'll tell you to write return to sender on it.

Note: In my case (not sure about others) when they credit your account, you have to actually call them to reverse the charges on your card. Until then, your account just sits with a negative balance.

Any reason First Club save doesn't allow people from Florida to sign up?

What's the word on Lipocerin, Hyperzosin, and LifeLock? Anyone tried them? I'd like to knock down another two offers. Thanks!

[quote name='munch']Thanks man! You can go to hell![/quote]

Wow, don't be so hostile. You're the one that bragged about breaking the ToS of two sites. It is people like you who ruin things for everyone, especially when you go off bragging about it.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Wow, don't be so hostile. You're the one that bragged about breaking the ToS of two sites. It is people like you who ruin things for everyone, especially when you go off bragging about it.[/QUOTE]

Not so much bragging, but saying what happened. Thanks for interpreting what I said for me. I did it with two different cards and e-mails as well, so not really a big deal. But again, thanks for being a douchebag and trying to make me out to be a villain.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Yeah, it's not really a big deal to take advantage of these services and get them taken away because of abuse. My bad.[/QUOTE]

Because that's really what happened, right?

[quote name='Rocko']Any reason First Club save doesn't allow people from Florida to sign up?

What's the word on Lipocerin, Hyperzosin, and LifeLock? Anyone tried them? I'd like to knock down another two offers. Thanks![/quote]

I'm going to return the Hyperzosin tomorrow (it has to be back by 4-24). Oh yeah, it credited the next day.

I'm going to be out of town next week, but when I get back from Chicago, I'm going to do Lifelock.

[quote name='munch']Because that's really what happened, right?[/quote]

Not yet, but it might. Why do you think there are TOS for sites such as this one? They do it to keep users from abusing the system & to keep their advertisers happy. Thats why they will take away your credit & even ban your account if you signed up for an offer & cancel 2 minutes later.

If the advertisers arent happy with this site, they will leave.

Make sense?

Congrats on getting instant credit on (2) sites. But I would suggest in the future not bragging about it.

I am looking to do a couple more offers but I can't seem to figure out which ones to try. It seems like most of the ones in the OP aren't available anymore. I have done these offers:
Blockbuster
Gamefly
Got Voice!
Credit Check Total
Stamps.com
Amazing Web Store
For some reason I can't do the Yahoo Success offer, none of my credit/debit cards work.
Thanks for any help guys, I'm still kind of new at this.

You must do Greatfun. You get a $10 gas card to go along with your 1/2 a credit, just make sure you are firm about canceling when you call. They try that whole 'with this in mind, IwillKeepYourAccountActive, Ok?.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']You must do Greatfun. You get a $10 gas card to go along with your 1/2 a credit, just make sure you are firm about canceling when you call. They try that whole 'with this in mind, IwillKeepYourAccountActive, Ok?.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure they took down GreatFun a while ago.

Yea, GreatFun is long gone along with a bunch of the other great $1 offers that got me into this site...:cry:

Question about eMusic. I sign up for everything on the first page and after hitting 'submit it takes to to is a page that says:

Congratulations, GLOCKGLOCK

here is another great offer for you:

But there is no where to click that lets me decline this "great" offer and move on to the rest of the sign up. I haven't received any confirmation email or had my cards charged. Am I missing something? Is this offer broken?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Question about eMusic. I sign up for everything on the first page and after hitting 'submit it takes to to is a page that says:

But there is no where to click that lets me decline this "great" offer and move on to the rest of the sign up. I haven't received any confirmation email or had my cards charged. Am I missing something? Is this offer broken?[/quote]

You should be fine. I signed up a few weeks ago and got a blank page where the "great offer" should have been and it went through. I got the confirmation email and credit in about a day.

I just got my Bully today that shipped on the 9th. I hope my Halo 3 comes on Monday or Tuesday. All I need then is GTA IV and I'm done for a while.

UPS tried to deliver my 2nd GH III bundle today, but I was out mountain biking. Guess I'll have to wait til Monday. Lame cuz I have a trade pending on that.

[quote name='scrub0bk']Damn it seems they took amazing web store down, i need 1 more credit for another game, anyone have any good ones?[/QUOTE]

they probably received a shit load of MCRs, i know i gave them one

[quote name='scrub0bk']Damn it seems they took amazing web store down, i need 1 more credit for another game, anyone have any good ones?[/quote]

That sucks. That was an instant credit for me and I was trying to get my girlfriend to do that one too. Oh well

bread's done
Back