Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='munch']When do you guys think we'll see GTA IV ship, or really ordered?[/quote]

Well if Amazon doesn't run out of stock quickly the normal time but if they do it can be an extra week or two. Just as long as it doesn't turn into another guitar hero 3 wait (over 1 month) lol.

I just did creditcheck and credited instantly as well, anyone do your credit report? Also what about overnight genius, do i have to send the cds back they send?

So does anyone else think the Pacific Web Works offers are gone for good? They have been gone for nearly a week now. Anyone hear anything back on their MCRs for Amazing Web Stores?

[quote name='wwf20112']Well if Amazon doesn't run out of stock quickly the normal time but if they do it can be an extra week or two. Just as long as it doesn't turn into another guitar hero 3 wait (over 1 month) lol.[/quote]

Does trainn pre-order it, when you place ur order?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i just did GotVoice, how long does it take to get credit?[/quote]

If you dont get instant credit you will have to go the MCR route. Seems to be hit or miss for CAGs, either instant or MCR.

Did the GotVoice offer flood everyone with telemarketing calls? I was having trouble signing up to that with the k7 number, but I might try my cellphone if I don't get bombarded like with Online Supplier.

[quote name='meadowblaster']Wow. Ordered a Rock Band guitar on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday.

Question: If a trial is fourteen days, does that include weekends?[/QUOTE]

That's insane... are you sure you're using the same site as the rest of us? ;)

[quote name='Okatha']Did the GotVoice offer flood everyone with telemarketing calls? I was having trouble signing up to that with the k7 number, but I might try my cellphone if I don't get bombarded like with Online Supplier.[/quote]

I used my Cellphone and haven't received any calls.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']That's insane... are you sure you're using the same site as the rest of us? ;)[/quote]

My last two games arrived within 4-5 days of ordering. :D Let's see what happens with GTAIV though!

[quote name='wampa8jedi']That's insane... are you sure you're using the same site as the rest of us? ;)[/QUOTE]

Ha. Believe me, I almost fainted from shock.

And I did the GotVoice offer and haven't received any unwanted calls yet.

anyone do the Childrens book of the month club? don't see it listed in the OP and it seems to say you can return everything for a refund of the 5.88 shipping costs.

Anyone have any information about the Columbia House offer? There's nothing in the OP.

Is it a common MCR?
Do I get to keep the DVD(s)?
How long is the offer?
What's the total cost?
When can I cancel?
Any piggyback offers?

Thanks.

[quote name='homeland']anyone do the Childrens book of the month club? don't see it listed in the OP and it seems to say you can return everything for a refund of the 5.88 shipping costs.[/quote]

I just recently did that one. It credited the next day as it says. I plan on keeping the books and the service though. My son just started reading, so he'll be putting it to good use. So, I can't help you with the cancelation info.

[quote name='yf4e10']Anyone have any information about the Columbia House offer? There's nothing in the OP.

Is it a common MCR?
Do I get to keep the DVD(s)?
How long is the offer?
What's the total cost?
When can I cancel?
Any piggyback offers?

Thanks.[/quote]

I've mentioned it before, but I suppose it's worth mentioning again.

If you guys want the answers to these questions, you can do it yourself. Simply check the offer by going to it. It doesn't hurt your account in any way if you browse to the trial and get this information. If you don't do the trial at that time, you can simply complete it later.

I've done this many times to grab information for the OP.

[quote name='scrub0bk']If youre about to, or go over the $600 yearly limit, will they notify you? cause im pretty sure im gettin close with it.[/quote]

No, though you can email and ask them how close you are.

If you go over the limit, they will simply freeze your account on the item that puts you over the limit, until you submit the tax form to them.

And then, come tax time next year, they will probably pull some kind of crap, like they did to me.

[quote name='Rig']No, though you can email and ask them how close you are.

If you go over the limit, they will simply freeze your account on the item that puts you over the limit, until you submit the tax form to them.

And then, come tax time next year, they will probably pull some kind of crap, like they did to me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i saw that whole thing. Well i guess they kinda notify you cause theyll freeze the account. I guess when i order my next game ill email them and ask. Although the one email i did send them never got a response so i wonder if id get one about this.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']If you dont get instant credit you will have to go the MCR route. Seems to be hit or miss for CAGs, either instant or MCR.[/QUOTE]
Did your MCR for Gotvoice go through yet? I just filled mine the other day.

I sent a question to trainn about the Guitar Hero, 2-order limit, and if that would have an effect on Guitar Hero: Aerosmith bundle (assuming they are going to offer it). Here is the response that I got:

From Trainn:

Yes, the limit will be upgraded to allow all users to also obtain the Guitar Hero: Aerosmith bundle once it has been released.

Great news!

[quote name='CouRageouS']Did your MCR for Gotvoice go through yet? I just filled mine the other day.[/quote]

I filed mine on April 17th so it will probably be another week before I receive credit.

On another issue, if you have an MCR denied do you get some type of notification or does it just hang out there in the breeze forever with no resolution? I ask because TraInn is apparently going to play hardball with this piece of shit Amazing Web Stores offer that doesn't send a confirmation email. I filed my MCR on April 17th and filed a support request explaining the situation. They came back with basically no email, no mcr. So I told them repeated attempts to get an email have failed and they basically replied back Tough shit. Now I'm debating if I should push further or what.

Amazing Web Stores and all the other Pacific web works offers are still not available on the site, so I wonder if that ties in to this.

[quote name='scrub0bk']Yeah i saw that whole thing. Well i guess they kinda notify you cause theyll freeze the account. I guess when i order my next game ill email them and ask. Although the one email i did send them never got a response so i wonder if id get one about this.[/quote]

Don't e-mail them, send a support ticket. It'll still take awhile for them to get back to you on it, but I don't think they even read their e-mail really.

And I did finally get confirmation on my total. They did include the cancelled RB guitar as part of my total, sheesh. So now it's about $60 less than before, which means I can order one more game and that's it for me for the year. Unless I want to pay the taxes.

I may be back on this site lol... gonna be moving here next week and getting a new bank.. so that = new addy + new card #. Time for some Guitar Hero action LOL

[quote name='aznguyen316']I may be back on this site lol... gonna be moving here next week and getting a new bank.. so that = new addy + new card #. Time for some Guitar Hero action LOL[/quote]

LOL

LOL

LOL

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I filed mine on April 17th so it will probably be another week before I receive credit.

On another issue, if you have an MCR denied do you get some type of notification or does it just hang out there in the breeze forever with no resolution? I ask because TraInn is apparently going to play hardball with this piece of shit Amazing Web Stores offer that doesn't send a confirmation email. I filed my MCR on April 17th and filed a support request explaining the situation. They came back with basically no email, no mcr. So I told them repeated attempts to get an email have failed and they basically replied back Tough shit. Now I'm debating if I should push further or what.
[/QUOTE]
A denied MCR pretty much just sits theres without a notification. I had to ask twice througn support tickets when the Chuck Mulaney offer was denied. I never received an email no matter how many times Pacific Webworks claimed they already resent it to me. I asked Trainn if I could show them my credit card statement as proof but was denied. $2 in the hole for that one.

Which reason do you guys choose when you return gift items to Amazon in order to prevent getting shipping fees taken out of your return?

I just put in a request to cancel my GTA IV. I'm going to get it from megafreebie. I just hope they cancel it in time. We'll see.

[quote name='shieryda']Which reason do you guys choose when you return gift items to Amazon in order to prevent getting shipping fees taken out of your return?[/quote]

pick the actual reason you're doing it. If it's a game, just mail it yourself.. it only cost about $2.. and you'll get more from the shipping return. IMO.

[quote name='munch']I just put in a request to cancel my GTA IV. I'm going to get it from megafreebie. I just hope they cancel it in time. We'll see.[/QUOTE]

They wouldn't let me do it :cry:. Oh well.

[quote name='aznguyen316']pick the actual reason you're doing it. If it's a game, just mail it yourself.. it only cost about $2.. and you'll get more from the shipping return. IMO.[/quote]

I prefer to mail it back using their return labels and having it deducted from my return credit.

I had one return that ended up lost in the mail. they still gave me the credit and I am assuming it was because they could see that the label was scanned at the post office and was actually mailed.

[quote name='CouRageouS']A denied MCR pretty much just sits theres without a notification. I had to ask twice througn support tickets when the Chuck Mulaney offer was denied. I never received an email no matter how many times Pacific Webworks claimed they already resent it to me. I asked Trainn if I could show them my credit card statement as proof but was denied. $2 in the hole for that one.[/quote]

Ugh, thanks for the info. I will definitely cross Chuck Mulaney off my list of possible offers to complete. I'm assuming Amazing WebStore will never end up crediting and I will never receive a confirmation email either so I think I am done with any of the Pacific WebWorks offers. Then again they were all removed from the site a week ago so possibly TraInn is done with them too.

I just hope my GotVoice MCR goes through and that a new update is coming in the next couple weeks with new games/offers.

I can't decide what to do next, I sorta want Dark Sector, but I also want to get GHA when they add it. What do you guys think? Also, this will probably be my last game.

[quote name='Fatso2027']I can't decide what to do next, I sorta want Dark Sector, but I also want to get GHA when they add it. What do you guys think? Also, this will probably be my last game.[/quote]

GHA. Rent DS from Gamefly.

bread's done
Back