Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Moose_Man']Uhm... very strange. I sent a request to cancel my Fortune500 kit via the opportunityknaux contact form and I just received a confirmation email of signing up and a confirmation phone call. So at least I have something to show TRAINN for my credit. Now I just need to cancel.[/quote]

Hmm I just them a message as well so I could hopefully at least get credit for this.

But I'm sending that form out first thing Monday via Priority Mail with DC. That way if they try to charge me, I'll yell and tell them I called today and they received the form within 7 days.

[quote name='Mugen']I just canceled my debit card no way i'm taking any kind of chance.[/quote]

Good call. I'm about to do that too. Better safe than sorry.

I'm shocked that I received RE5 today. I haven't ordered a game from Trainn in quite a while, but it used to take a good week and a half to get a game after the shipping email came.

Damn, that Fortune500 offer looks/sounds rough. Of course, they wouldn't even give a fax number for you guys to fax them in. (That would be too easy, and not get them what they want.)

Keep us updated on how it goes; I would hate to see a number of you get charged.

My RE5 didn't show up today. :l Hopefully it does Monday.

I did Easy Fortune Profits around 10 or 11am. I got credit around 7pm or so. Never got an email from them. I put this with a virtual card, so I should be fine. I'll fill out the stupid form and send it in.

As badly as I want another credit, I cannot pull the trigger on that Fortune500 offer. I could use a VCC, but it seems like a lot of work. Their T&C is also noticeably different from the usual ones I see.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Ship My Free Kit", I am ordering the EasyFortune500Profits CD and trial membership for $0.96 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance. I will also receive 10 day and 14 day bonus trials to Grant Success and Business Suite as my free gift for ordering the Success CD from this website. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "EasyFortune500Profits".
For questions, call 866-519-5308 any time.

Those sound like you get signed up for additional offers. Is that the case? If you've signed up with the offer, I would definitely make sure you aren't going to get charged by whatever those are.

well i did easy fortunes, got credit overnight and got the email in about 36 hours! its from service with a subject: EasyFortune500Profits Success Kit Account Activation

i used a prepaid visa gift card with 5$ on it so i cant lose much if i dont cancel it right?

Last edited by a moderator:
i never got an e-mail with the cancellation form, thanks to whoever listed the link for it. I noticed on the cancellation form it says "Give up to 21 days for processing.".....wtf!?!?! this is such a rip off, for any1 thinking of doing it, use a pre-paid credit card or a VCC, this is such a red flag in my book. well i'm printing this bad boy right now, going to fill it out and then take it to my local post office with a DC...i'm not risking anything...ugh...scammers...hate em

Guys i was wondering if they could still charge me after i cancel my debit card,im going through the steps to cancel it i just ant to be careful.?

I thought I had set my addy to my apartment here, but it turns out Trainn got my RE5 to my parents house yesterday. (Yay, release date delivery!)

I went and got it today.

What games are you guys looking forward to? I've already pre-ordered GH:Metallica, I think I'm gonna get Chronicles of Riddick...what else is looking good besides Fight Night 4 (July release)?

[quote name='adonis 27']^^^^^not trying to sound rude, but whats your point? lol unless i'm missing something?

speaking of Easy Fortune Profit, i got credit...took about 2-3 hours...but still no confirmation e-mail[/quote]

Even though this is a little back in the posts, my point is: how is my point not clear? I posted it for everyone looking for a quick scan over the offer and what it entails. And I'm not trying to be honest.. you were rude, lol unless I'm missing something.

[quote name='zepheron']Even though this is a little back in the posts, my point is: how is my point not clear? I posted it for everyone looking for a quick scan over the offer and what it entails. And I'm not trying to be honest.. you were rude, lol unless I'm missing something.[/QUOTE]

Well again I wasn't trying to sound rude...kind of hard to hear how I'm asking thru text lol. I just didn't know why you posted it when peeps couldve looked themselves. It was thoughtful, I just didn't understand it at the time, but makes sense now :)

As for the other 2 game suggestions, UFC does look pretty sick, and for CoD 5, isn't that coming out like late November? Lol, you must be really excited for that

I suggest everyone who signed up for that Fortune 500 site to call Monday and demand they cancel your trial along with the other two "free trials" right on the spot. And then bring up a few "friendly" points about their T&C if they want to demand you to send in that form.

1. The email address listed is invalid. You tried numerous times to send them an email to the email address provided, but it bounced back to you. How can you notify them of your intentions to cancel if the contact information provided isn't valid?

STRIKE 1

2. What is it? Three or seven days? The T&C flip flop between a seven and three day trial. Legitimate companies have a firm trial placement, this is does not.

STRIKE 2

3. Subscriber may cancel at ANY TIME prior to monthly billing. Calling and requesting your trial is a reasonable cancellation request which most certainly falls under the "any time" requirements. You can't say that, but then say "Oh but you have to send in a form and wait 21 days for it to cancel." That is DEFIANTLY not "any time".

STRIKE 3

Then kindly refer them to Consumer websites where people complain about their shady practices. And that any lawyer would LOVE to represent them in a Class Action Lawsuit that they can and would win, especially once a judge hears peoples stories and then read the company's T&C.

And then read them this line from their Terms

If at any time Subscriber is unsatisfied with the product or service provided, it is Subscriber's responsibility to notify Company to allow Company to rectify any problems or to cancel the Subscription. As the Subscription is provided on a month-to-month basis, it is Subscriber's responsibility to notify Company prior to payment of monthly fees. Payment of ongoing monthly fees signifies Subscriber's satisfaction with the Subscription, previous months billing, and all products and services provided to that point.

And at this point, tell them that this is your official notice that you want the Subscription canceled, you do not want to be billed and you expect to see a confirmation email of your cancellation immediately. And if they don't comply with your cancellation request, you will call back and they will be hearing from your lawyer. (even if you don't have one.)

You might get lucky and get someone who will be scared shitless over this a will go ahead and process your request. Trust me, they have a link or something on your account profile that they can click and cancel your account in five seconds tops. If not, demand to speak to a supervisor and/or keep calling back.

Sorry to hear about everyone's hassles with the Fortune 500 offer, but I just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with the Boca Java offer.

Boca Java
Cost: $12.95 (choice of 4 - 8oz bags of coffee)
Trial Duration: about 4 weeks til 2nd shipment
Cancellation Number: cancel online
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: Mine credited in 2 business days. Not sure about returning coffee for a refund (I drink it) but you can try. Cancelled online extremely painlessly a few days after receiving coffee.

[quote name='hotrocks']well i did easy fortunes, got credit overnight and got the email in about 36 hours! its from service with a subject: EasyFortune500Profits Success Kit Account Activation

i used a prepaid visa gift card with 5$ on it so i cant lose much if i dont cancel it right?[/quote]

Sounds like a good idea so as not to get charged extra if they don't cancel like they said and earn a credit.

I read the OP, but am not sure what other offers can be done with a pre-paid visa card. Using a VCC seems like too much work.

Anyone have any suggestions???

[quote name='macjz212']Sorry to hear about everyone's hassles with the Fortune 500 offer, but I just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with the Boca Java offer.

Boca Java
Special Notes: Mine credited in 2 business days. Not sure about returning coffee for a refund (I drink it) but you can try. Cancelled online extremely painlessly a few days after receiving coffee.[/quote]

I'll add this offer to the OP. Not sure why I never tried it...especially since I drink a ton of coffee. A little pricey for an offer, but it still beats paying retail for a game, I guess.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I suggest everyone who signed up for that Fortune 500 site to call Monday and demand they cancel your trial along with the other two "free trials" right on the spot. And then bring up a few "friendly" points about their T&C if they want to demand you to send in that form.

1. The email address listed is invalid. You tried numerous times to send them an email to the email address provided, but it bounced back to you. How can you notify them of your intentions to cancel if the contact information provided isn't valid?

STRIKE 1

2. What is it? Three or seven days? The T&C flip flop between a seven and three day trial. Legitimate companies have a firm trial placement, this is does not.

STRIKE 2

3. Subscriber may cancel at ANY TIME prior to monthly billing. Calling and requesting your trial is a reasonable cancellation request which most certainly falls under the "any time" requirements. You can't say that, but then say "Oh but you have to send in a form and wait 21 days for it to cancel." That is DEFIANTLY not "any time".

STRIKE 3

Then kindly refer them to Consumer websites where people complain about their shady practices. And that any lawyer would LOVE to represent them in a Class Action Lawsuit that they can and would win, especially once a judge hears peoples stories and then read the company's T&C.

And then read them this line from their Terms

And at this point, tell them that this is your official notice that you want the Subscription canceled, you do not want to be billed and you expect to see a confirmation email of your cancellation immediately. And if they don't comply with your cancellation request, you will call back and they will be hearing from your lawyer. (even if you don't have one.)

You might get lucky and get someone who will be scared shitless over this a will go ahead and process your request. Trust me, they have a link or something on your account profile that they can click and cancel your account in five seconds tops. If not, demand to speak to a supervisor and/or keep calling back.[/QUOTE]

I demanded they cancel my service a day after i signed up but they lady wouldn't do it,she kept going on about their cancellation department by i have yet to receive anything from them.

[quote name='Mugen']I demanded they cancel my service a day after i signed up but they lady wouldn't do it,she kept going on about their cancellation department by i have yet to receive anything from them.[/quote]

Did you ask to speak to this "Cancellation Department"?

Does anybody (Kauza, etc.) remember how long it took to receive the Slim Seduction package? I signed up last Sunday, but have not yet received the package.

Starting to piss me off, and I guess if I don't see it within the next couple days, I'm going to have to call and complain/find out where it's at.

EDIT: Damn, they're open on a Sunday! Maybe they can tell me what's taking so long!

Here is another phone number in regards to Fortune 500.

all these stories is the same thing that happened to me.after you look at there info.packet and want to cancel no one wants to talk to you.i know how you feel.i have a day job spent all my days off for three months calling asking for refund . here is some things you can try.may help and may not. after you keep calling they program your call to
go to voice mail. try per call blocking.hide your name & number.no one will tell you who to talk to.
there is no need to talk to john . his job is to discourage you from calling back.its out of my hands, gave all the information to the boss, that is all you will hear.ask to speak to the boss
you will never get a name. but i will tell you. not only they don't take your call,your email is blocked.if you go to there web site to get access to them you have to use user id.and password.
call use this number 480-425-7900 this is there
main business number you will have a better chance
talking to the genaral manager or boss jeffrey
wallace
i was lucky he answered the phone.tell him
plain out you want your refund,this is what to expect he will make you out to be the bad person.
he will tell you all the great things they have done for you i canceld in november 08 . i only
recoverd about half of my money. they charged me for web hosting even after i have canceled.plus
all those great things they done for me.all those
calls i made to talk to them about refund that is called counseling they charge you for that to.
yes i want to tell everone how dirty and lo down
they are.don't give up keep calling,they have
hundreds of people wanting there money back.
it want be long till there closed down.
hope this will help you. thanks john

I just called that number and it's legit. Got voice mail as expected, but it is a Sunday.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Did you ask to speak to this "Cancellation Department"?[/QUOTE]

Weird thing is she sound they would email me but i have yet to receive anything.I wouldn't recommend this offer to anyone.

[quote name='Mugen']Weird thing is she sound they would email me but i have yet to receive anything.I wouldn't recommend this offer to anyone.[/quote]

Yeah the person I talked to said they would email me that stupid form, but never did. Surprise surprise that I found that form on a ripoff report site which I reposted here.

I'll probably just have my debit card replaced tomorrow and then deal with the company after. I've been watching my bank account like a hawk just in case they try to charge me the $75 before the end of my trial.

But first thing in the morning, I'll call my bank and tell them to cancel the card and issue me a new one so I can nip it before I get charged.

So if I did the Fortune offer with a VCC, and I closed the card, can they still charge me?

I plan on cancelling and probably filling out the form tomorrow, but I just wanted to know how safe I am because I used the VCC.

-Jason

First off, i'm going to call again tomorrow and argue with whomever i talk to about my membership. If that doesn't work, which i'm sure it wont since they can be big pricks, i'll cancel my debit card as well.

My question is, if i do cancel my debit card, will they still be able to charge me? i know its a noob question, but my concern is that my old debit and my new debit will still be linked to my checking account? Can any1 help clarify? thanks a lot....i hope they update with new LEGIT offers lol

oh, and too the guy wanting to know which offers take pre-paid credit cards, i used it on FOREX, eAuctionTutor, Google Money Tree (when it was around), EZ Grant Source (When it was around)...and i think thats it....just because it is pre-paid, doesn't mean you shouldn't cancel. Those 2 available offers are completely legit and it takes like...2 min TOPS.

[quote name='adonis 27']First off, i'm going to call again tomorrow and argue with whomever i talk to about my membership. If that doesn't work, which i'm sure it wont since they can be big pricks, i'll cancel my debit card as well.

My question is, if i do cancel my debit card, will they still be able to charge me? i know its a noob question, but my concern is that my old debit and my new debit will still be linked to my checking account? Can any1 help clarify? thanks a lot....i hope they update with new LEGIT offers lol[/QUOTE]

I canceled my card but some odd reason i think they can still charge you.

[quote name='Mugen']I canceled my card but some odd reason i think they can still charge you.[/quote]

No, not unless you gave them your bank account information.

I mean if they could still charge that would mean it would be worthless for ANYONE to cancel their bank cards due to fraud, etc.

Well that makes sense bout them not having your bank account number...but how would go bout canceling it? Without them getting suspicious or whatever? Just say I lost it or something?

[quote name='adonis 27']Well that makes sense bout them not having your bank account number...but how would go bout canceling it? Without them getting suspicious or whatever? Just say I lost it or something?[/quote]

Just say that you believe that your card may have been compromised and you want a new card issued.

They can't deny you a new card at most they will probably charge a small fee.

Make sure you remember the card info because you need to write it down on that stupid cancelation letter.

[quote name='macjz212']Sorry to hear about everyone's hassles with the Fortune 500 offer, but I just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with the Boca Java offer.

Boca Java
Special Notes: Mine credited in 2 business days. Not sure about returning coffee for a refund (I drink it) but you can try. Cancelled online extremely painlessly a few days after receiving coffee.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good offer to me. I didn't know u could cancel online, that's always nice. Just to make sure, u don't have to return the coffee right (I don't drink coffee)? I checked the T&C and didn't c that anywhere except when trying to get a refund, but maybe they mentioned it in an email or when u cancelled? Thx

They didn't say anything to me about returning the coffee. They just tried to give me different specials to get me to stay a member like reduced shipping for life, etc.

[quote name='Mugen']Make sure you remember the card info because you need to write it down on that stupid cancelation letter.[/QUOTE]

What if you used a VCC and closed the card?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my first item Friday! Fast shipping! Placed the order Monday night and had it in 4 business days! Super fast!!! Thanks Rig and everybody else for all the great info.

img00022.jpg

[quote name='becker4546']What if you used a VCC and closed the card?[/QUOTE]

You're probably scerwed if you didn't write down the number.

[quote name='Mugen']You're probably scerwed if you didn't write down the number.[/quote]

Not really, at least for me. Citi virtual cards show the number used for the transaction. Check there.

[quote name='Rig']Does anybody (Kauza, etc.) remember how long it took to receive the Slim Seduction package? I signed up last Sunday, but have not yet received the package.

Starting to piss me off, and I guess if I don't see it within the next couple days, I'm going to have to call and complain/find out where it's at.

EDIT: Damn, they're open on a Sunday! Maybe they can tell me what's taking so long![/quote]

Hey, sorry I didn't reply earlier. I don't remember the exact delay, but I do remember thinking "damn, this is taking forever." I know that it was at least two full weeks of waiting before I got it. So I'm not surprised at all that you haven't received it yet, but if you don't get it some time this week, I'd say that's a cause for concern.

And if I remember correctly from the package, they didn't actually ship it until a few days after I ordered.

bread's done
Back