Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='becker4546']What if you used a VCC and closed the card?[/quote]

If you used a Paypal VCC you can view the card info by clicking the card number the same place you close the cards. I fly out window will display the card info.

[quote name='howaboutno']Got my first item Friday! Fast shipping! Placed the order Monday night and had it in 4 business days! Super fast!!! Thanks Rig and everybody else for all the great info.[/quote]

Grats on your first item. :D

[quote name='FluxDF']If you used a Paypal VCC you can view the card info by clicking the card number the same place you close the cards. I fly out window will display the card info.[/QUOTE]

I see it now, awesome. Thanks a lot Flux.

-Jason

Well I'm somewhat content now, filled out their stupid cancel form on Friday and sent that. Also just canceled my current debit card so I wont have to worry about any shady charges. A lot of work however for a credit that hasn't even gone through on TRAINN yet.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Well I'm somewhat content now, filled out their stupid cancel form on Friday and sent that. Also just canceled my current debit card so I wont have to worry about any shady charges. A lot of work however for a credit that hasn't even gone through on TRAINN yet.[/QUOTE]

I have yet to receve credit also but i did send in that stupid form today.

When you guys canceled Boca Java, did you get an e-mail verifying it and everything?

Also, there are 2 new offers:

TiVo-$150
TiVo HD-$250

[quote name='adonis 27']

TiVo-$150
TiVo HD-$250[/quote]

Between these and the GoDaddy offer, that makes three of the latest offers not including free trials. I'm wondering if they're getting away from those types of offers. Hope not.

[quote name='adonis 27']When you guys canceled Boca Java, did you get an e-mail verifying it and everything?

TiVo-$150
TiVo HD-$250[/quote]

Yes, I got the cancellation email moments after cancelling.

Has anyone tried any of the Pacific Web Works trials lately? I'm trying to use a Paypal VCC with eSuccess2U, Google SEO Supervisor, and Forex Global Trading, and all of them decline the payment, even though I have quite a bit of money in my Paypal account currently. I even tried my real Paypal MasterCard, and that payment was declined, too. I am hesitant to use my real Visa card, and god forbid my bank credit card.

Yah seems they are declining everything lately. They even declined my brand new debit card that has money on it and hasn't even been used on a PWW site.

PWW is really weirdon what they accept. My referral just did eAuction Expert n got creditted right away. I found that using a credit card works more often than a debit. Also, I noticed that Wells Fargo debit card don't work a lot of the time, but Bank of America cards do....might just be my experience with it tho.t

Have any of you guys ever ordered a game and had the order confirmation email from TRAINN list something different? My progress page lists the correct item, but the email says something different. I sent a support ticket. Just wondering if its happened to someone else, or if I've just never noticed it before.

[quote name='FluxDF']Have any of you guys ever ordered a game and had the order confirmation email from TRAINN list something different? My progress page lists the correct item, but the email says something different. I sent a support ticket. Just wondering if its happened to someone else, or if I've just never noticed it before.[/quote]

Happened to me a couple of times. The correct game was always sent. (I opened a support ticket on each one to make sure though)

Meh, finally got a response.. -_-

Question:

I just had two of my credits disappear. I did EyeMyCredit on 3/9/09 and it credited instantly. I did GameFly on the same day and it finally credited this morning. Only instead of the button allowing me to order a game, the button still mentions having to do two offers and both of the checkboxes are now unchecked! What's going on?

Date: 2009-03-13
Response 1:

Those credits were not removed, they were applied to the most recent order as your credits for the Amazing Web Stores and Free Grant Network offers were revoked by the advertiser who stated that the sign-up was not pursued with valid information.

Answered by: Client
Date: 2009-03-17

Pretty messed-up if you ask me, since I used my true information when signing up for those offers.

[quote name='Camwi']Meh, finally got a response.. -_-

Pretty messed-up if you ask me, since I used my true information when signing up for those offers.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't there be a way to prove to them you used your real info?

[quote name='Mugen']Shouldn't there be a way to prove to them you used your real info?[/QUOTE]

Good question. Any ideas on what to do? Or if I should even bother? With all the comments I've read in this thread about not getting credits for offers because of "lack of proof", I have a sinking feeling that it's a lost cause.

New offer: Tri-Slim. Tried it tonight, here's the info:

TriSlim
Cost: $4.95 (receive trial bottle, return NOT necessary for cancellation)
Trial Duration: 10 days (plus 5 days after order date for processing.
Cancellation Number: 1-877-238-2124, or email [email protected]
Hours: M-F, 8AM-10PM Pacific Standard Time
Special Notes: Piggy Back Alert! You also agree to the 14 day bonus trial to Fit Factory for $19.95 each month thereafter, should you choose not to cancel. For questions or to cancel, please call our Customer Support team at 1-866-407-1022 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

States as same day credit. I ordered late Tuesday, so I'll update if/when I receive credit.

[quote name='Kauza']New offer: Tri-Slim. Tried it tonight, here's the info:

TriSlim
Special Notes: Piggy Back Alert! You also agree to the 14 day bonus trial to Fit Factory for $19.95 each month thereafter, should you choose not to cancel. For questions or to cancel, please call our Customer Support team at 1-866-407-1022 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

States as same day credit. I ordered late Tuesday, so I'll update if/when I receive credit.[/quote]

Thanks. I'll add it to the OP.

I also got the Slim Seduction package yesterday, which is good.

be VERY careful with the new offer, tri-slim or whatever. I only say this bcuz when that scam offer ColoPure was up, one of the "sister" companies was Fit Factory. When I cancelled my offer of ColoPure, Fit Factory is actually the one that charged me.

My order for Street Fighter IV FightPad has been processing for a long time. It is well past the expected ship date. Should I be worried.

Thanks to everyone, especially Rig, for the great info in this thread!

[quote name='dreadingthenight']My order for Street Fighter IV FightPad has been processing for a long time. It is well past the expected ship date. Should I be worried.

Thanks to everyone, especially Rig, for the great info in this thread![/quote]

You (and everyone else) are welcome. Always glad to help the community.

The fightpads are hot right now, and not really in stock anywhere. You are almost certainly going to be waiting a long time before one ships.

If you don't want to wait, you can send them a support ticket, asking to switch your order (or give the credits back so you can put in a new order).

[quote name='dreadingthenight']My order for Street Fighter IV FightPad has been processing for a long time. It is well past the expected ship date. Should I be worried.

Thanks to everyone, especially Rig, for the great info in this thread![/quote]

You might as well cancel that order, those pad are rare now and a super hot item. I have seen the akuma one go for $100+ on ebay.

Rig, I received credit and modified my post. Here it is again:

TriSlim

States as same day credit. I ordered late Tuesday and received credit midday Wednesday.

I think the folks at easy fortune 500 canceled my account, i sent the cancelation form on monday and received this email today.The email was from [email protected]

Dear Customer,

We received your cancellation form and processed it. You are now cancelled in our system.

Thanks,

Customer Service

With that Fit Factory piggyback that comes with TriSlim: I called this afternoon to cancel it. Very easy. Gave the guy my name and zip code, he asked me to verify my address, and canceled the account. If there has to be a piggyback offer, at least this was an easy one.

Are those the guy behide colopure if so did any of you guys get credit who did colopure before?

Aren't trislim and colopure run by the same company,it would probably be a pain to get credit for trislim if you have done colopure before.

random other-Trainn-site-question-I-will-only-ask-once: how long does it take for referrals to credit? i have several that said that they have done offers (and their image doodle shows up saying they did x amount of points), their ref emails show up on my account, but i'm still not getting/seeing a green check that they did their offer. this is on youripodtouch4free, btw.

[quote name='Kauza']Rig, I received credit and modified my post. Here it is again:

TriSlim

States as same day credit. I ordered late Tuesday and received credit midday Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Have you done colopure before?

[quote name='Mugen']I think the folks at easy fortune 500 canceled my account, i sent the cancelation form on monday and received this email today.The email was from [email protected]

Dear Customer,

We received your cancellation form and processed it. You are now cancelled in our system.

Thanks,

Customer Service[/quote]

I sent mine out on monday also, but I'm down in Miami, so it might take an extra day to get there. So still nothing.

Cool, I emailed EZ Grant Source (via [email protected]) this morning because I remembered tomorrow was the day they would start charging my card. :whistle2:#

Anyway, I got this email back about two and a half hours after I sent an email with the subject "Cancellation Request" and
"I would like to cancel my EZ Grant Source account." as the body.

And received this response:

Dear [my name here],

Our records indicate you recently contacted EZGrantSource.com Support.

We are sorry to hear you wish to cancel your membership to EZGrantSource.com

Per your request, we have canceled your automatic payments
as of Wednesday, March 18th 2009 and no further action is required on your behalf.

Your cancellation number is: 031xxx-322xxxx.

By canceling your membership, you no longer have access to the benefits offered
through EZGrantSource.com.

If this has been done in error and you with to reactivate your membership, simply
contact customer support using the information below. Please let us know if you
need further assistance.

Thank you for the opportunity,
EZGrantSource.com Customer Support
Phone: 866.631.1599
Fax: 801.812.8096
Email: [email protected]

So it looks like you can cancel that one via email if you want. :bouncy:

Unfortunately, I never got credit for it and TraInn never gave me credit for my MCR. :bomb:

[quote name='Mugen']Have you done colopure before?[/quote]

I haven't, but I did do the other offer that was offered by that same company. I can't remember the name of that one. EDIT: Hoodia Core maybe?

Along those same lines, I got an email yesterday telling me that my trial bottle had shipped and that the free trial does begin when you receive the bottle.

[quote name='nonsomniac']For the Boca Java offer do you have to buy 2 8oz bags in addition to the 4 8oz bags you buy when you sign up?

Thanks[/quote]

I was never told about buying anything in addition to the first 4 bags.

just did trislim...after this ill have 8 credits sitting in my account...

too bad there still arent very many games coming out that im interested in. been sitting on these credits since december :whistle2:#

YAY! i got my GHWT today in the mail! i ordered it on the 13th, so it only took SEVEN days!

4141.jpg

[quote name='hotrocks']YAY! i got my GHWT today in the mail! i ordered it on the 13th, so it only took SEVEN days!
[/quote]

nice! that's the next one on my list.:bouncy:

[quote name='emeraldgsl']nice! that's the next one on my list.:bouncy:[/quote]

If your going to play world tour as a guitar game, its not a band game, it is pretty good. As a full band game, I would recommend rock band 2 before world tour. There is just something about the drums and mic parts that don't feel natural. I personally have both, but I'm always loading up rock band 2 more often than world tour. Also, if you like metallica, it comes out next week. I got it on order already :lol:

Boy I wish I lived in Canada... seems like half of the offers out there right now are for "Canada Only." And since none of the Pacific Web Works sites will accept any of my three (valid) credit cards, I don't see any other offers I can take advantage of. Any suggestions?

[quote name='Vegetto991']hey i got the guitar hero III bundle do you think that trainn would make a big deal about me returning that one item???[/quote]
anyone know?

[quote name='Vegetto991']anyone know?[/quote]

Since I'm new to the site, I have no idea... but my philosophy is, "when in doubt, throw it out." Since TraInn has shut down accounts for that before, I would go another route to sell that game... there are so many options now to get cash/credit for used games (eBay, Gamestop, Goozex, etc.).

bread's done
Back