Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='howaboutno']FINALLY, a new possibility... can we get more info on the Book of the Month offer? Any details are greatly appreciated![/quote]

It says you have to order 4 books (at full price) over the next two years. Prolly not worth it.

And only seven offers in the OP? Damn, that's looking sad.

[quote name='Rig']It says you have to order 4 books (at full price) over the next two years. Prolly not worth it.[/quote]

That's only if you continue with the service. Book of the Month Club is a little pricier because of SH both ways because you DO have to return to complete cancelation, but it's manageable.

I signed up because I thought I was going to utilize the service, but decided not to after the books/sleeves arrived damaged.

Quick question. I haven't ordered a new release in over a year, how are they on pre-orders these days? I ordered GH: Metallica and was just curious when I can look forward to rocking out. :)

[quote name='spriggan41']Has anyone had any problems not receiving a game? My game "shipped" in December and never arrived. I've emailed the company about 10 times with no responses.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I hope you have patience. It took me many support tickets, emails and three months to get my credits back. I ordered GH:WT (never arrived) back in Nov and just got my credits back about a month ago.

I pre-ordered RE5 and got it on release day. Pre-ordered GTAIV and got it the day after release.

Pre-ordered Fallout 3 and got it 1.5 months after release (and after 3-4 support tickets.)

I tried to sign up to E-music, but it didn't like my pre-paid debit/gift card. Now I don't know what to sign up for.

[quote name='FluxDF']Video Professor is back up and what looks like a new one, Herbalife.

I signed up for Herbalife.

Herbalife
Cost: $4.95
Trial Duration: 15 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-883-1533
Hours: ???
Special Notes: It doesn't seem like you have to return anything. To get a full refund, minus S/H you're to email [email protected] for an RMA#. The website is Best Buy Diet, but the product is Herbalife. Terms & Conditions. Works with PayPal VCC.

I received confirmation email within minutes after signup.[/QUOTE]

But doesn't RMA stand for "Returned Merchandise Authorization?"

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']But doesn't RMA stand for "Returned Merchandise Authorization?"[/quote]

They're not going to refund SH, it says that in the TC. The RMA will only apply if you go outside the trial and get charged. Then you would be able to request and RMA and return for a refund minus shipping. For the trial, expect to refund and nothing to return.

This website is getting ridiculous. I've done three, THREE offers now, and not one of them have credited. Signed up for Amazing Web Stores, Herbalife, and Book of the Month Club. I have followed all of the steps (signing up with correct information, cookies, etc.), and after signing up for three offers now, I cannot get one lousy credit. The last one I got to work was Trislim, and now all I need is one more credit, but after three offers, nothing. I could understand one, maybe two in a row not crediting... but three? I think I'm done with this site after I can finally file MCRs for these offers, and a thousand years later, maybe get a credit or three. :whistle2:(

Herbalife credited for me after two days.

howaboutno, they don't all credit instantly. Herbalife is one business day and I think Book of the Month is something like that too. I've had to file MCRs for a lot of the offers I've completed lately, but the majority of the offers I've completed credit before the MCR becomes available.

The offers they've added are pretty lousy lately. I want more of the under $2 offers of old to come back.

[quote name='Mugen']They took Herbalife off the list.[/QUOTE]

What? They JUST added it! I was planning on trying it after making sure it worked for others.

Wow, TRAINN really turned this site to shit. There are waaaay too many Canada Only offers, and the ones that are for the US are utter trash. This is extremely disappointing.

TRAINN, add some new offers!!

Yea, this sucks, I haven't really done a new offer since like January. Nothing really appealing, and I go to do one and it's gone. What the hell?

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']What? They JUST added it! I was planning on trying it after making sure it worked for others.[/quote]

Oh god. and here was I, waiting for monday or so to add another offer for my next game. When will RE5 come to me? when?

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I pre-ordered RE5 and got it on release day. Pre-ordered GTAIV and got it the day after release.

Pre-ordered Fallout 3 and got it 1.5 months after release (and after 3-4 support tickets.)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response.

[quote name='adonis 27']has any1's status for GH: Metallica changed?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Just curious...I've looked all through this thread and can't find very much info. Has anyone received duplicate copies of the same game? If so, did you return it or keep it? Thanks

[quote name='macjz212']Just curious...I've looked all through this thread and can't find very much info. Has anyone received duplicate copies of the same game? If so, did you return it or keep it? Thanks[/quote]

My friend got 3 copies of GH III guitar bundle. He contacted Trainn and they just told him to keep it.

[quote name='FluxDF']Herbalife credited for me after two days.

howaboutno, they don't all credit instantly. Herbalife is one business day and I think Book of the Month is something like that too. I've had to file MCRs for a lot of the offers I've completed lately, but the majority of the offers I've completed credit before the MCR becomes available.

The offers they've added are pretty lousy lately. I want more of the under $2 offers of old to come back.[/quote]

Flux, did you do Herbalife this time around? Or was that a previous time they offered it?
Did anyone else successfully sign up and get credited for Herbalife while it was up this time around? It has been over two business days now, I still have not been credited for it, same as Book of the Month Club, which should have credited instantly, but of course, has not yet credited either.
Very frustrating. I've had one credit (for TriSlim)sitting there for a couple of weeks now, and after signing up for three other offers, I can't seem to get that second credit.

Also, had no problems canceling TriSlim today, sent an email to cancel the service, and called the Fit Factory phone number to cancel that piggy back offer.

Hi has anyone ever ordered the 4000 points card from them if so how long did it take for you to get it because mine has been stuck on processing for a week now.

[quote name='cheapass101']Hi has anyone ever ordered the 4000 points card from them if so how long did it take for you to get it because mine has been stuck on processing for a week now.[/quote]

That was my first (and so far, only) prize a few weeks ago, and it only took about 5 days (a Monday through a Friday) for them to receive my order, process it, and have it to my house. If you don't get it within the next couple of days, I would submit a ticket for it.

[quote name='howaboutno']Flux, did you do Herbalife this time around? Or was that a previous time they offered it?[/quote]

I did it this time as I believe it was a new offer. I signed up on a Thursday night and received credit on Saturday afternoon.

Anyone willing to do a ref for ref for this site? (I want to sign up for it) I can't find anyone with the site at A4F, figured I'd ask here. PM me.

[quote name='missyts1']Anyone willing to do a ref for ref for this site? (I want to sign up for it) I can't find anyone with the site at A4F, figured I'd ask here. PM me.[/quote]

Sorry but pretty much everyone in this thread is already signed up for this site.

What the...? I just tried to do the Amazing Web and Yahoo Success Offers but Firefox said I couldn't connect to the websites. Are they down or is something blocking them on my computer?

[quote name='QuenteK25']My friend got 3 copies of GH III guitar bundle. He contacted Trainn and they just told him to keep it.[/quote]
i wish this happened to me

[quote name='missyts1']Anyone willing to do a ref for ref for this site? (I want to sign up for it) I can't find anyone with the site at A4F, figured I'd ask here. PM me.[/quote]
yeaa probably not going to have much success esp also since the site has gone down the craptube

Wow so I really just want my MCR for Easy Fortune or whatever to credit. So I can get a 4000 point card and take a break from the site.

You misunderstood me. I said I WANT to sign up for the site, as in under someone's ref link. I HAVE NOT signed up on the site yet. I was basically asking if someone would trade refs with me, as in I sign up under them on 360games, they sign up under me on a different site. Boom. Everyone's happy.

Also, I don't see how the sites turned into crap. I've done pretty much every other trainn site other than 360games with no problems. Although the lack of offers on trainn right now is pretty disappointing, there's always new ones showing up.

The offers that aren't loading for you are PWW (Pacific web works) offers, and they're no longer affiliated with freebie sites, so you can't do them anymore. I don't know why trainn hasn't pulled them from the offer list, but I'm sure it'll happen soon.

Also, sorry but since I was responding to 3 posts and I didn't feel like quoting everyone.

[quote name='macjz212']Just curious...I've looked all through this thread and can't find very much info. Has anyone received duplicate copies of the same game? If so, did you return it or keep it? Thanks[/quote]

if that happened to you you gotta keep it; you earned it

A LONG time ago I got two copies of GH 3 within a week of the other (and only ordered one) I contacted TraInn and they told me "Sorry we screwed up, we won't count that as a bundle you ordered, go ahead and keep it." I kept the guitar and gave the game to a friend I owed $20 to. :bouncy:

On another note:

I got my MCR for FreeGrantNetwork approved almost a month ago. I don't really want GH:Metallica, even though I am a fan of them. I played the demo and didn't really like it...

I am going to try and get TraInn to add the GH:WT drums as they are $100 from Amazon and $70 (well, for now) directly from RO. I could use them to hookup my e-Kit to GH:WT, RB/2 etc. :D

If any of you want to do me a favor and send them a message as well about adding it on the next update that would rock!

^ I would be careful, though about duplicate copies. Same thing happened to me about a year ago with Rock Band. Then, this year, when I went to order RE5, TRAINN told me they wouldn't send me it, because of the duplicate Rock Band. I tried emailing them, but they pretty much didn't care.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']^ I would be careful, though about duplicate copies. Same thing happened to me about a year ago with Rock Band. Then, this year, when I went to order RE5, TRAINN told me they wouldn't send me it, because of the duplicate Rock Band. I tried emailing them, but they pretty much didn't care.[/QUOTE]

Well, hopefully they don't freak out after this long. I ordered GTA:IV and one GH:WT that both came pretty quickly without any problems. GTA:IV was ordered about two months after I got the duplicate and GH:WT another two months later.

Tried to do the Amazing Web Store but Firefox keeps popping up with "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at a.$$$$$$$$$$$.com.". Anyone know how to fix this?

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Tried to do the Amazing Web Store but Firefox keeps popping up with "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at a.$$$$$$$$$$$.com.". Anyone know how to fix this?[/quote]

[quote name='missyts1']The offers that aren't loading for you are PWW (Pacific web works) offers, and they're no longer affiliated with freebie sites, so you can't do them anymore. I don't know why trainn hasn't pulled them from the offer list, but I'm sure it'll happen soon.[/quote]

That could be the answer to your problem there Crazyglitcher.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Tried to do the Amazing Web Store but Firefox keeps popping up with "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at a.$$$$$$$$$$$.com.". Anyone know how to fix this?[/quote]

Did you try a different browser? Clearing cookies/cache/etc.?

I tried doing Columbia House and it let me put in my card #, took me to a confirmation page, but didn't charge me or send an email. It's been about 10 hours now, i'm pretty sure that offer is dead.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']I tried doing Columbia House and it let me put in my card #, took me to a confirmation page, but didn't charge me or send an email. It's been about 10 hours now, i'm pretty sure that offer is dead.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't recommend doing that offer you have to commit to buying 5 dvds in the next two years for 30 bucks each.

[quote name='FluxDF']That could be the answer to your problem there Crazyglitcher.[/quote]

Ah whoops my bad. I read the beginning of her comment and thought she was talking about the trade the entire comment so I skipped the rest. I'm a dumb dumb XD. Thanks missyts1 and Flux ^_^.

[quote name='howaboutno']Did you try a different browser? Clearing cookies/cache/etc.?[/quote]

Yeah, that was the first thing that came to mind when I got the error messages. But now that I know the answer, it's all chill.

[quote name='Mugen']I wouldn't recommend doing that offer you have to commit to buying 5 dvds in the next two years for 30 bucks each.[/QUOTE]

I've worked the Columbia House system before (cycled over 10 accounts) so I know how to take advantage of their system. My average DVD price came out to about $2 per DVD from open to closing an account. This specific deal will cost me more since they require 5 dvd's to fulfill (actually 4 after taking the first @ signup), about $4 per DVD, but it will give my last credit for RE5 so it works out in the end.

That is, if it actually worked. Still no confirmation email or charge to credit card.

new user here, just made an account to see if anyone has had the same problems when using this free xbox website.

I've applied for and seemingly completed the following offers:

Gamefly (signed up for 1 month membership which I will use to test out which free game I want to receive)
emusic.com (signed up for 1 month membership)
BugDoctor (purchased 39.95 package)
amazingwebstores (signed up and entered credit card info yet received no confirmation email and my login doesn't work)

Of all those offers, only Gamefly has been credited to my account. I understand some offers take several days or a majority of the trial periods before they are credited, but the requirements for bugdoctor and emusic.com claim that these are usually instant or 2-3 days.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had something similar to this happen (first offer is credited, subsequent offers are delayed for some time)

I'd also like to ask if your 'Click History' has any influence on your offers being credited. The Gamefly offer is the only offer that I've clicked only once. All the other offers I've had to click at least twice (for reasons related to allowing blocked pop-ups in order to read terms and conditions, being redirected to other offers, using different credit card, etc) but it's not like I've signed up for any offer twice.

Lastly, when reading the FAQ regarding filing a missing credit report, I noticed it says you must click somewhere on your Click History in order to open up a report. I have found no links at all that resemble the ones mentioned in the FAQ, do you have to wait a full seven days before the links become available?

Thanks for reading, I hope someone with similar experiences can share some information.

eMusic took several days to credit for me. Your Click History has no bearing on whether an offer credits or not. It's the offer site reporting to TRAINN that delays it. Yes, on the seventh day a link will become available to submit a MCR.

kyleboller, I've had similar problems. I just joined a month ago, and out of six offers that I've completed, only three of them credited in the promised time frame. So basically I've got a 50 percent success rate there. I've had to submit MCRs on the other three offers, and still have yet to get credits on those.
After getting my first two offers and first prize so quickly, I guess I was expecting the site to be a lot quicker than it was when I first started.
Flux is correct, after seven days, there will be a link next to the offer under your Click History, so until then, it will just show a "Pending" status.

bread's done
Back