Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I think Progressive Book Clubs is down or something cuz everytime i click on it, it sends me to a "Secure Survey Group" thing...kind of interested in the DoubleDay though...i'll look in to it...

April update? Maybe it is in progress, but here's what has been added:

Velvet Assassin
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Battlestations Pacific
Night at the Museum?
Left 4 Dead: GotY

I just signed up for ID Watchdog using a prepaid Mastercard gift card. Thanks for the heads up on the easy offer. Did anyone happen to get a number to cancel that I can put in my spreadsheet?

...I'm still debating whether I want to call my bank to replace my debit card account about the whole adteractive charge emusic pulled.

Credit-Watch Update: I ordered over 2 hours ago and still don't have the credit. Maybe there's an employee that manually handles these things and he's gone home for the day?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Credit-Watch Update: I ordered over 2 hours ago and still don't have the credit. Maybe there's an employee that manually handles these things and he's gone home for the day?[/quote]

I did the offer last night, got a confirmation and everything, still no credit.

well that's lame. i tried signing up for watchdog and it kept telling me my information was wrong (though it wasnt) and after like 3 tries it said "thank you for signing up. we're sorry you're having problems. please contact our customer support at #." i feel like it didn't actually go through, so it looks like i'm not going to get credit on the only good offer they've had in months

Can anyone tell me where they are shipping the games from now? I have had a couple credits for awhile and was wondering where they ship from. I know it used to be Circuit City and some Amazon, I am guessing its just Amazon now.

[quote name='Manning']Can anyone tell me where they are shipping the games from now? I have had a couple credits for awhile and was wondering where they ship from. I know it used to be Circuit City and some Amazon, I am guessing its just Amazon now.[/quote]

No, it's Amazon and anywhere in between. I've also received stuff from HubbaGames (Amazon marketplace seller) and J&R.com. There are no guarantees, so if you're wanting to order something with the idea of doing a gift return, I'd say it's definitely not worth the risk now.

Really disappointed that UFC: Undisputed wasn't in the April update. It comes out May 19th...so it's unlikely that release date delivery will be an option. This is a day one purchase for me. So, it looks like I'm going the actual money route and getting it from Gamestop. I guess I'll save these credits for Ghostbusters or something.

[quote name='QuenteK25']I did the offer last night, got a confirmation and everything, still no credit.[/quote]

Oh, well that's lame for us, huh?

Are you going to submit an MCR?

After reading some others' issues with needing so many MCRs, I think that if it doesn't credit, I may just cancel it and stop using youfree360games.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Oh, well that's lame for us, huh?

Are you going to submit an MCR?

After reading some others' issues with needing so many MCRs, I think that if it doesn't credit, I may just cancel it and stop using youfree360games.[/quote]

Yeah I'll submit an MCR. I've only submitted 3 MCR's ever and all 3 credited.

Well, they denied my first MCR for Amazing Web Stores, and I think I know why. When they had all those Pacific Web Works offers up back in early-mid March, I signed up not knowing that Amazing Web Stores was a PWW site. I was trying to sign up for one of the other offers at the time, but kept getting denied. So I'm sure PWW probably told yourfree360games that I had already signed up for another one, even though the only one I successfully signed up for was AWS. So that's very disappointing. Kind of one of those "technicalities" that was not my fault, so I should have gotten credit for it. Wish I had known that Amazing Web Stores was a PWW company at the time, because I wouldn't have even tried signing up for one of the other sites if I had known.

Looking at Progressive Book Club's T&C:

"Begin your membership in Progressive Book Club (PBC) by selecting 3 books for just $1 each. Your credit card will be charged $3, plus $9.95 shipping and processing charges (and sales tax where applicable), upon shipment of the books.

All we ask is that you agree to buy just 4 more books at regular club prices (including shipping and processing charges and sales tax where applicable) over the next 2 years. You may cancel at any time after you fulfill your purchase commitment by notifying us via our website or by calling Progressive Book Club customer service.

Risk-Free Membership—Satisfaction Guaranteed

Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you are not pleased with your introductory books, return them within 14 days of receipt at our expense. Your membership will be canceled; you'll owe nothing. We will credit your credit card with the full amount of the introductory offer charges, including a refund of all shipping and processing charges associated with your introductory books."

I think I'm gonna give it a try; outside the hassle of shipping the books back, looks like a good deal.

You'll have to update us if they actually refund the shipping. I might give it a shot if they do that, as the price will be lower.

[quote name='FluxDF']You'll have to update us if they actually refund the shipping. I might give it a shot if they do that, as the price will be lower.[/quote]

Definitely. I just signed up with a Paypal VCC, so I'll keep you guys up-to-date on how it all goes.

Wow, I signed up for Progressive Book Club, and had credit from TraInn 10 minutes later! Even though it says that it "usually reports same day," I got that one as quick as the ID Watchdog offer!

^^^^
same here, i read ur post, n i was like "hmm...maybe i can use my Prepaid VISA Gift Card"
just did it, and my order went through, got the confirmation e-mail and credit :)
cost $13 though, but i had this card laying around for over 2 months, so it was no biggy

now i'm getting 3 books i'd never buy and probably never read haha :)

Wow, I submitted my order for a game and within 2 hours they said they shipped it. I've been sitting on my credits for awhile, they must have really picked up speed recently. This is the fastest they have ever shipped and I have gotten probably 7 or 8 games from them.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']How long would you guys suggest I wait before submitting an MCR for ID Watchdog?[/quote]

I would file a MCR as soon as it's available. The wait is seven days which is plenty long enough since ID Watchdog is supposed to be an instant credit.

[quote name='Mugen']Anyone know a site where you can do offers for live subscription cards?[/quote]

they have them on YF360G.com...they are at the bottom of the list...i got mine 2 days after i submitted my order

Holy crap i just got a charged from "COLO CURE LLC" for $49.95 and $4.95 i never signed up for any of that.

[quote name='adonis 27']they have them on YF360G.com...they are at the bottom of the list...i got mine 2 days after i submitted my order[/QUOTE]

Thanks i found it and ordered a card.

[quote name='Mugen']Holy crap i just got a charged from "COLO CURE LLC" for $49.95 and $4.95 i never signed up for any of that.[/quote]

I got a charge for that too. And I don't recognize where it is from either. Its strange because its on my actual account. I don't use that when I sign up for these offers. I use VCC. If it actually charges I'm disputing that shit with a quickness!

[quote name='FluxDF']I got a charge for that too. And I don't recognize where it is from either. Its strange because its on my actual account. I don't use that when I sign up for these offers. I use VCC. If it actually charges I'm disputing that shit with a quickness![/QUOTE]

I contacted my bank and they couldn't find a number for the compamy, she then said i had to wait until the charge is actually posted and they would dispute it,i hope they get this fixed.

[quote name='Mugen']Holy crap i just got a charged from "COLO CURE LLC" for $49.95 and $4.95 i never signed up for any of that.[/QUOTE]

yeah wtf i got charged for that too...only offer ive done recently is ID Watchdog...what do we do?

WOW! people who did trislim call them now...everyone is signed up for a colo cure trial and will be billed the $49.95 + $4.95. i called and was literally screaming at the lady because she kept saying it was in the terms of the trial for trislim. to my understanding there was NOTHING about colo cure in the fine print or emails. just that piggyback for fit factory. i had to literally start screaming at this lady and threaten to contact the bbb about their little scam before she would take action and only refund me $44.95 and stated a 10% "cancellation fee" or some shit. she told me when the colo cure package arrives to refuse or return to sender and my account was cancelled. she said in order to try and get the other $10 back that i would have to contact their corporate email about it, which she gave me... its [email protected].

needless to say im extremely pissed off. how do companies get away with this shit?

[quote name='41down']WOW! people who did trislim call them now...everyone is signed up for a colo cure trial and will be billed the $49.95 + $4.95. i called and was literally screaming at the lady because she kept saying it was in the terms of the trial for trislim. to my understanding there was NOTHING about colo cure in the fine print or emails. just that piggyback for fit factory. i had to literally start screaming at this lady and threaten to contact the bbb about their little scam before she would take action and only refund me $44.95 and stated a 10% "cancellation fee" or some shit. she told me when the colo cure package arrives to refuse or return to sender and my account was cancelled. she said in order to try and get the other $10 back that i would have to contact their corporate email about it, which she gave me... its [email protected].

needless to say im extremely pissed off. how do companies get away with this shit?[/QUOTE]

Was this the number you called 8886928352?

[quote name='Mugen']Was this the number you called 8886928352?[/QUOTE]

no, i called 1-877-238-2124.

i just got done writing trislim corporate a lengthy and pissed off email to get the other 10 bucks back...ill keep you updated.

I called 1-877-238-2124 also. I'm on the phone now with Gale Dwayne (ID#0504). She said pills were shipped 4/14. I canceled Trislim on 3/22. I was given a new confirmation number when canceling Colo Cure. After telling her that if the pending charges go through I will dispute them through my bank and contact the BBB regarding this matter she put me on hold for a minute. When she returned she said the two amounts of $49.95 AND $4.95 would be refunded and gave me a confirmation number for each of the refunds.

[quote name='FluxDF']I called 1-877-238-2124 also. I'm on the phone now with Gale Dwayne (ID#0504). She said pills were shipped 4/14. I canceled Trislim on 3/22. I was given a new confirmation number when canceling Colo Cure. After telling her that if the pending charges go through I will dispute them through my bank and contact the BBB regarding this matter she put me on hold for a minute. When she returned she said the two amounts of $49.95 AND $4.95 would be refunded and gave me a confirmation number for each of the refunds.[/QUOTE]

wow, i guess i wasnt as lucky as you. i did email corporate though threatening to do the same. so hopefully ill get the full refund.

[quote name='41down']no, i called 1-877-238-2124.

i just got done writing trislim corporate a lengthy and pissed off email to get the other 10 bucks back...ill keep you updated.[/QUOTE]

After asking for the supervisor three times she refunded my money with that stocking fee but i have a charge thats coming in from paypal which will cause me a fee by the bank.That company is a damn scam.

[quote name='Mugen']After asking for the supervisor three times she refunded my money with that stocking fee but i have a charge thats coming in from paypal which will cause me a fee by the bank.That company is a damn scam.[/QUOTE]

so did you get the full 49.95 + 4.95 back or just 44.95? write that corporate email like i did.

[quote name='41down']so did you get the full 49.95 + 4.95 back or just 44.95? write that corporate email like i did.[/QUOTE]

No, they gave me that bogus restocking fee bs.I've chaged emails don't you think it still will work?

[quote name='Mugen']No, they gave me that bogus restocking fee bs.I've chaged emails don't you think it still will work?[/QUOTE]

what do you mean? write that corporate email i gave you. write to it from email that you signed up to trislim with.

[quote name='41down']what do you mean? write that corporate email i gave you. write to it from email that you signed up to trislim with.[/QUOTE]

I deleted that account.

[quote name='Mugen']I deleted that account.[/QUOTE]

then write to it from a different email. just give them all your information. i basically demanded a full refund in the email i wrote. stating if i didnt get all of my money back i would contact the bbb and my bank.

when the package comes do you guys suggest shipping it back from usps with a delivery confirmation? or you do you think i should just refuse it?

Well I checked my Visa account online to see if I had been charged, and I don't see it posted yet. However, I do notice that my available credit is off by $55, so I think I've been charged for it and it just hasn't posted yet. Guess I'll be making a phone call, too. Damn scammers.

[quote name='41down']then write to it from a different email. just give them all your information. i basically demanded a full refund in the email i wrote. stating if i didnt get all of my money back i would contact the bbb and my bank.

when the package comes do you guys suggest shipping it back from usps with a delivery confirmation? or you do you think i should just refuse it?[/quote]

Most of the offers say in their T&C that they will not accept refused packages back. The best bet would be to swallow the shipping and get DC on the return.

bread's done
Back