Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Regian']Signed up for the Credit Report dealie. Now where exactly is this option to confirm? I certainly don't want my credit revoked.[/QUOTE]

@regian: It just asked me when I tried to see my report. I also got an email which includes: "Here are important notes from our Director of Information Security. The credit report you just received needs to be checked by you immediately."

I must say I still don't have my credit for this offer. I guess it's a lost credit too. For some people it took hours, for me it's taking days and that's not good.

I think the missing piece is requesting / ordering one of the major credit reports where you have to pay the full price, like $14 or so. Why do I believe this? Well, on TRAINN- free360games, when about to do the offer (on the requirements) it says to request/ order your credit report or something like that, can anyone check???

:booty:I might be confused and confuse everybody but we can all agree there's something stopping us from getting credit.

[quote name='R_Fusion']@regian: It just asked me when I tried to see my report. I also got an email which includes: "Here are important notes from our Director of Information Security. The credit report you just received needs to be checked by you immediately."

I must say I still don't have my credit for this offer. I guess it's a lost credit too. For some people it took hours, for me it's taking days and that's not good.

I think the missing piece is requesting / ordering one of the major credit reports where you have to pay the full price, like $14 or so. Why do I believe this? Well, on TRAINN- free360games, when about to do the offer (on the requirements) it says to request/ order your credit report or something like that, can anyone check???

:booty:I might be confused and confuse everybody but we can all agree there's something stopping us from getting credit.[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that signing up and checking all that stuff WAS the credit report order. I mean, it shows everything we need to know.

In any event, still cancelling on Monday. If no credit, I'll MCR it and keep my fingers crossed.

Still waiting for a reply as to why my credit for creditreport was revoked. I canceled on the 6th day. I used that credit to order a game and the order went through and got the game and then like a day later it was revoked.

[quote name='Whomeam']My Ghostbusters changed to Shipped yesterday. Can't wait to get it![/QUOTE]

me too! me too! I'm so gonna cross the streams.....

[quote name='adonis 27']does any1 have the Reputation Defender phone number? thanks a lot[/QUOTE]

Here's the number from their site
1-888-720-9980

[quote name='Kent K25']Here's the number from their site
1-888-720-9980[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot!

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I had no problem emailing to cancel Reputation Defender.

[email protected]

Took about a day but they did email back confirming the cancel.[/QUOTE]

hmm...tempting...i rather talk to some1 tho, i've had bad experiences trying to e-mail, but thanks for the e-mail address

Yeah I got my Ghostbusters this afternoon. Shipping time was 1 day from when they ordered it. Not quite release day but damn fast anyway

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I had no problem emailing to cancel Reputation Defender.

[email protected]

Took about a day but they did email back confirming the cancel.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I'll probably give that a try. Did they give you a cancellation number?

On another note my MCR for Reputation Defender went through today.

Cancelled Creditreport.com It all went smooth. I even got credit for it! :D Just to let you guys know.

What are the details on Prudent Choice and Reputation Defender? Are they good offers? How much are they?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Reputation Defender is a real quick-n-easy offer...I think it was free, got my credit in like 5 min after I did it. Prudent Choice not sure about that one.

Rep Defender cancel email, appears Ticket info is the Cancellation #:

We are happy to honor your wishes and cancel your MyReputation membership. We hope you will reconsider now or at a later date; most of our subscribers keep their accounts open to have the peace of mind that come with knowing that professionals are constantly watching their backs online.

We hope that you have have canceled because you no longer require our service and not for any other reason. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our customers and would appreciate any feedback that you can give us to help strengthen our products and services.

Please let us know how we may better assist you.

Customer Support Team
www.reputationdefender.com

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: XXXXXXX
Department: Cancellation Requests

how long does a MCR typically take to be credited/resolved? I sent one in for the freecreditreport on th 12th, is it 10 business days?

I messaged them to add a regular 360 wireless headset to the site. They said they'd add it within the next 24-48 hours. Hopefully that goes through.

Got this response for creditreport revoked credit. The sign-up was revoked by the advertiser as they stated that the requirements for the offer sign-up were not met.

Which is not true because I completed the sign up requirements and tried the offer to the fullest extent. I don't think they want to pay up. Oh well I will keep this going on. I am sure it will take over a month to get it back.

My last two came from Amazon. They were both in unmarked white bubble mailers. And they both had cracked/broken cases on the bottom spine. Amazon gave me 10% credit for each if I knew the order number.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Rep Defender cancel email, appears Ticket info is the Cancellation #:

We are happy to honor your wishes and cancel your MyReputation membership. We hope you will reconsider now or at a later date; most of our subscribers keep their accounts open to have the peace of mind that come with knowing that professionals are constantly watching their backs online.

We hope that you have have canceled because you no longer require our service and not for any other reason. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our customers and would appreciate any feedback that you can give us to help strengthen our products and services.

Please let us know how we may better assist you.

Customer Support Team
www.reputationdefender.com

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: XXXXXXX
Department: Cancellation Requests

hey when you canceled, what did you put as the subject of the e-mail? also, what did you put in the main area? like, "hi this is john doe, i'd like to cancel my account, thank you very much"? thanks a lot!

[quote name='kyleboller']how long does a MCR typically take to be credited/resolved? I sent one in for the freecreditreport on th 12th, is it 10 business days?[/QUOTE]

yeah 2 full weeks or 10 business days, however you want to look at it lol

[quote name='FluxDF']My last two came from Amazon. They were both in unmarked white bubble mailers. And they both had cracked/broken cases on the bottom spine. Amazon gave me 10% credit for each if I knew the order number.[/QUOTE]
Did they contain a packing slip/invoice from Amazon? The paper they usually include when you order something from them?

What do you mean by they gave you 10% credit if you knew the order #?

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Did they contain a packing slip/invoice from Amazon? The paper they usually include when you order something from them?

What do you mean by they gave you 10% credit if you knew the order #?[/QUOTE]

yeah, idk what that guys talking about. i return my games and they give me the value of the game plus the value yourfree360 paid to ship it, so it's usually around $65

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Did they contain a packing slip/invoice from Amazon? The paper they usually include when you order something from them?

What do you mean by they gave you 10% credit if you knew the order #?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the order number from the Amazon packing slip. I had thrown a third packing slip away before I contacted Amazon and therefore didn't have the order number. They wouldn't give me any credit for that one as I couldn't verify the order from them.

[quote name='SylvianLight']yeah, idk what that guys talking about. i return my games and they give me the value of the game plus the value yourfree360 paid to ship it, so it's usually around $65[/QUOTE]

I didn't return the games to Amazon because only the cases were damaged. The discs themselves were perfect. Not wanting to go through the hassle and wait time of returning and receiving new games I just wanted to inform them so hopefully they would stop mailing games this way because they get damaged. They gave me a 10% credit per order for the inconvenience.

That's what that guy was talking about...

Hey guys, I just searched the thread and didn't see any recent posts in the last few months regarding Amazon returns. I've earned nine games through YF360G since 2007 and I recall returning a Guitar Hero box about two years ago, but never returned anything else.

Has anyone else recently returned Trainn items to Amazon for credit and had any problems?

Haven't done this in a long while, but I just completed two credits (Reputation Defender and Credit Report) and ordered some microsoft points. My question is, are they still emailing the codes? I read that several people got their's through email. I realize that all orders are from Amazon (at least I think they are, correct me if I am wrong) and if that is the case, then the code should come through the email. That is unless there is an option to get it mailed. The reason I ask, is because it shipped June 18th and I'm getting a little paranoid. I'm pretty sure emails don't take a week.

[quote name='Unknown50862']Haven't done this in a long while, but I just completed two credits (Reputation Defender and Credit Report) and ordered some microsoft points. My question is, are they still emailing the codes? I read that several people got their's through email. I realize that all orders are from Amazon (at least I think they are, correct me if I am wrong) and if that is the case, then the code should come through the email. That is unless there is an option to get it mailed. The reason I ask, is because it shipped June 18th and I'm getting a little paranoid. I'm pretty sure emails don't take a week.[/QUOTE]
I ordered a points card last november and it came in the retail package from Amazon. Took like 1-2 weeks to get delivered.

@Lakers2008: It only cost me like 4.95, but you have to cancel before the 30 day trial to avoid getting charged. I used a Paypal VCC for this one and cancelled like 10 days later. It credited for me like 1 hour after I signed up.

[quote name='iguss']When do you think The Bigs 2 will be added?[/QUOTE]

I sent in a support ticket about this and got a response the other day:

We will be adding Bigs 2 and NCAA Football 10 to our site during the July update which will occur around July 1st. Madden NFL 10 will be added to our site around July 15th.

[quote name='adonis 27']any1's fight night 4 ship?[/QUOTE]
Not mine yet. And for those who had a credit revoked via the CreditReport site, how many days from cancelling did you get the notice?

[quote name='adonis 27']any1's fight night 4 ship?[/QUOTE]
Not yet, probably cuz it's out on the 25th. My Tiger Woods 10 shipped yesterday and I ordered it on Sunday.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Not yet, probably cuz it's out on the 25th. My Tiger Woods 10 shipped yesterday and I ordered it on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

see thats where i'm stumped, because i thought it was coming out on the 25th as well, but everywhere i look, i see it as the 23rd? like IGN, Gamestop, Best Buy all have it listed as the 23rd? oh well...

on another note, i just got credit for Rep. Def. after submitting an MCR on the 10th.

UPDATE: right after i posted that, my status went to Shipping Soon....so maybe it is a 23rd release date?

[quote name='adonis 27']

UPDATE: right after i posted that, my status went to Shipping Soon....so maybe it is a 23rd release date?[/QUOTE]
Mine too. I wish they just released all games on Tuesdays instead of moving the release dates around.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Mine too. I wish they just released all games on Tuesdays instead of moving the release dates around.[/QUOTE]

yeah it is kind of annoying for there to be any other release date besides a Tuesday...didn't GH: Metallica come out on a Sunday? i mean c'mon lol

[quote name='miktau']Just did rep defender. Easy offer as others have said. First good offer in a long time for me (did 20 last year).[/QUOTE]

I did another Reputation Defender Trial back in 2008. Can I do this new one too and still get credit?

[quote name='adam31']I did another Reputation Defender Trial back in 2008. Can I do this new one too and still get credit?[/QUOTE]

i did Rep. Def. on a different TRAINN site in 2008, and then tried it again for this site and i got credit

bread's done
Back