Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='41down']how long did it take for you guys to get your confirmation emails for dealmax and home savings mall?

i looked around but couldnt find an answer. so sorry if its been asked.[/QUOTE]

still have not gotten email for home did if a few hours ago. dealmax I just did in a few minutes ago. I dont think you need an email as long as they credit. I am planning on canceling by phone

i went ahead and just cancelled the piggybacks from home savings mall (cross country savings) and deal max (food and flix)... i will cancel the main offers saturday or monday...just wanted to get the piggybacks out of the way.

i was able to cancel both of the piggybacks directly through the website link in the confirmation emails.

[quote name='41down']i went ahead and just cancelled the piggybacks from home savings mall (cross country savings) and deal max (food and flix)... i will cancel the main offers saturday or monday...just wanted to get the piggybacks out of the way.

i was able to cancel both of the piggybacks directly through the website link in the confirmation emails.[/QUOTE]

could you give us the link to the main page of Food Fix? thanks a lot...thats the only 1 i don't have....

and as far as confirmation e-mails, i never got them, but i did request my ID from all sites (except food fix) and got an e-mail within 15 min

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adonis 27']could you give us the link to the main page of Food Fix? thanks a lot...thats the only 1 i don't have....

and as far as confirmation e-mails, i never got them, but i did request my IS from all sites (except food fix) and got an e-mail within 15 min[/QUOTE]

www.foodandflix.com ;)

[quote name='Rocko']I just got my confirmation emails (all 6) about 4 hours after signing up and getting credit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, got my 4 emails about 3-4 hours after doing the offers as well. Decided to give Deal Max a try too even though I did the same or similar offer on Megafreebie about a year ago. It credited within minutes. Awesome!

[quote name='Mizzou75']So did anyone do CreditReport.com and not get their credit revoked?[/QUOTE]

Got my credit.

I did Deal max and Privacy Matters back in 2007 and it won't let me do them again:( I tried Home Savings Mall but said Duplicate transaction...Anyone knows what this means. They did charge my credit card $1.00

Damn, checked this earlier and thought that I would do the offers later. It seems I was too late. Deal Max, Priv. Matters, and Home Savings Mall are no longer up on the site.

Well that sucks. Maybe they'll be back though. Sometimes offers will disappear and reappear a day or two later.

It'd be weird if they just removed them though, especially considering "Winning in the Cash Flow" hasn't worked from the second they put it up and it's still there.

How much does this cost to sign up?
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Damn, checked this earlier and thought that I would do the offers later. It seems I was too late. Deal Max, Priv. Matters, and Home Savings Mall are no longer up on the site.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, glad I didn't wait on them.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Damn, checked this earlier and thought that I would do the offers later. It seems I was too late. Deal Max, Priv. Matters, and Home Savings Mall are no longer up on the site.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm they are still up for me.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Just did Home Savings Mall and Dealmax. Hope they credit soon.[/QUOTE]

Just did Home Savings Mall with a different email address. Credited! Ordered Bigs 2

Just got credit for both Savings Mall & Dealmax. Ordered BlazBlue!

Oh yeah, finally got my Tiger Woods 10. Took them like 2 weeks to "send" it, "resend" it, support ticket etc.

Damn its good to see they've brought back dealmax and privacy matters but I did them back in 07 will have to check out the other one though.

Gave home savings mall (did the others already way back when) a try we'll see what happens.

Updt. Got credit for it, still no emails though we'll have to wait. Having done offers from this company in the past I can say it's pretty decent.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The0ne']Anyone think they would ever add xbox 360 hard drives? They have other accessories like the HD DVD player.[/QUOTE]

the hard drive is too expensive for these guys to be giving out for free.

the hd dvd player on the other hand was a failure so they can throw it around like hot cakes

Does anybody want to write up offer summaries so I can throw them in the OP?

I will probably do the easy offers in the next night or so, so I can write them up if nobody has by then.

[quote name='kyleboller']the hard drive is too expensive for these guys to be giving out for free.

the hd dvd player on the other hand was a failure so they can throw it around like hot cakes[/QUOTE]

Back in the day i used to get sometimes over $120 in amazon credit for returning GH III bundles from them so I wouldn't rule out the possibility. Its true though they havent done such a big ticket item in a while.

[quote name='kyleboller']for those who completed home savings mall, did you have to select a magazine subscription?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I got to that screen and left it open until my credit went through and then closed it. Then went on to do the other offers and just closed out once it got to that "Thank You, here's an optional offer" page.

[quote name='kyleboller']for those who completed home savings mall, did you have to select a magazine subscription?[/QUOTE]

Just close it out, its tricky like that on purpose but its not required at all.

Privacy Matters
Cost: $1
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-993-6264
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Also signs you up for 24Protect for $2. Cancellation number is 1-888-999-0562. It is a full membership that does not bill again for a month. Confirmation emails for both Privacy Matters and 24Protect will take about 4 hours to arrive in your inbox. Both offers are reportedly able to be cancelled online.

Home Savings Mall
Cancellation Number: 1-800-544-1528
Special Notes: Also signs you up for Cross Country Savings for $2. Cancellation number is 1-800-211-9751. It is a full membership that does not bill again for a month. Confirmation emails for both Home Savings Mall and Cross Country Savings will take about 4 hours to arrive in your inbox. Both offers are reportedly able to be cancelled online.

Dealmax
Cancellation Number: 1-800-548-0685
Special Notes: Also signs you up for Food and Flix for $2. Cancellation number is 1-800-929-4554. It is a full membership that does not bill again for a month. Confirmation emails for both Dealmax and Food and Flix will take about 4 hours to arrive in your inbox. Both offers are reportedly able to be cancelled online.

Please correct me if this info is wrong or if anyone knows the hours for the phone lines (which I would like to know myself).

just a heads up, i checked my bank account and i had 3 $1 charges (i did all 3 offers)...2 days later those went away and i was charged $2 3 times, so i'm guessing the initial $1 charges were just authorization charges

[quote name='miktau']Just close it out, its tricky like that on purpose but its not required at all.[/QUOTE]

yeah ive done that for a few offers in the past that i ended up not receiving any credit for even after mcr's.

here's another question, what's the most expensive thing available on that website as a prize

did 2 offers on monday. got credit for both. ordered blazblue and it still hasnt been shipped. considering my previous orders ship the same day I placed them

Yeah, for those three sites you can cancel through the sites. I cancelled all of my piggybacks in the last two days and will cancel tne actual offers on Saturday.

For those partaking in the three offers, I'd highly suggest creating some sort of Word document and keeping track of IDs and cancellation numbers.

I was able to place orders for NCAA 10 and The Bigs 2 late Monday night. Still no shipping notice for The Bigs, yet. Anyone get a shipping confirmation for any of this week's releases yet?

[quote name='Regian']Yeah, for those three sites you can cancel through the sites. I cancelled all of my piggybacks in the last two days and will cancel tne actual offers on Saturday.

For those partaking in the three offers, I'd highly suggest creating some sort of Word document and keeping track of IDs and cancellation numbers.

I was able to place orders for NCAA 10 and The Bigs 2 late Monday night. Still no shipping notice for The Bigs, yet. Anyone get a shipping confirmation for any of this week's releases yet?[/QUOTE]

nope still waiting on blazblue which i ordered on sunday

Placed my first order on this site yesterday. (Yay)

I cancelled Food and Flix a few minutes ago. I didn't sign up for the offer for that crap. Anyways, just a suggestion, I cancelled through their website and took a screenshot of the cancellation page. Just a suggestion in case they turn out to be an asshole company.

[quote name='missyts1']Placed my first order on this site yesterday. (Yay)

I cancelled Food and Flix a few minutes ago. I didn't sign up for the offer for that crap. Anyways, just a suggestion, I cancelled through their website and took a screenshot of the cancellation page. Just a suggestion in case they turn out to be an asshole company.[/QUOTE]

just a heads up, u MIGHT get ur credit revoked because you need to be a member for at least 5 days...unless you are talking about only canceling the piggyback offer?

also, for the guy who ordered BlazBlue, you might have to wait awhile to get your game. Ive read that they have been selling very quickly, especially since these are the Limited Editions and they are retailing for the same price as the standard editions that come out in 2 weeks. Goodluck to ya...its a sweet game! Noel Vermillion is my fav. character lol

Received my credit for Privacy Matters and DealMax within 10 minutes. Awesome. Writing July 14th on my calendar as a cancellation date.

Just signed up for Home Savings Mall, as these good offers are becoming rarer and rarer these days. Anyone had any issues of not receiving the emails? I just signed up and I know it can take a few hours, but I'm wondering if anyone has had to call in their cancellations yet.

can anyone provide the websites for deal max and privacy matters. didnt get an email from either and I have to send a ticket so they can send my ID# so I can cancel online instead of calling. thx

[quote name='adonis 27']just a heads up, u MIGHT get ur credit revoked because you need to be a member for at least 5 days...unless you are talking about only canceling the piggyback offer?
[/QUOTE]

Nope, just the piggyback. I'm actually trying out the offer, but I didn't want that crappy piggyback.

[quote name='lakers2008']can anyone provide the websites for deal max and privacy matters. didnt get an email from either and I have to send a ticket so they can send my ID# so I can cancel online instead of calling. thx[/QUOTE]

When did you do it? I didn't get my e-mails til the next day.

[quote name='lakers2008']did 2 offers on monday. got credit for both. ordered blazblue and it still hasnt been shipped. considering my previous orders ship the same day I placed them[/QUOTE]
From my experience, it seems that they ship newer releases first(Pre-Orders). Because other games I have ordered took a while to get sent out. Hopully they ship out BlazBlue soon for everyone who ordered it.

[quote name='lakers2008']can anyone provide the websites for deal max and privacy matters. didnt get an email from either and I have to send a ticket so they can send my ID# so I can cancel online instead of calling. thx[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nolrootltoe']Does the weekend count as days for the 5 day membership period?[/QUOTE]
@lakers2008: DEALMAX= mydealmax.com , HSM= homesavingsmall.com

The email link lets you cancel very easily. I tried to call the number and it seems easy to cancel as well. I ended up doing it via the email link and there is an option to request an email confirmation of the cancellation. So far I have only cancelled the piggy back offers, but the websites look exactly the same.

@nolrootltoe: Yes, weekends count for these trials. The email explicitely states that you will be charged after 5 days(not business days) if you don't cancel.

thx emeraldgsi. But I was looking for the privacy matters. I sent an email for the deal max requested my confirmation email. please provide the site for privacy matters

bread's done
Back