Free Xbox Live Avatar Mascot @ Computer Bild

[quote name='Danro']trying to think of how to say thank you in German, but thank you OP :D[/QUOTE]

Danke schoen.

Like the song from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

I think they changed the question , hence the answer... I get "
Welche Modifikation steht im Kasten „Die besten Mods für 2011“ auf Seite 43 auf Platz 1?" which per an online translation site is "Which modification stands in the box „ the best Mods for 2011 “ on the page 43 on place 1?"... any thoughts on an answer?

Thanks for the info op, but my son promptly removed the carrot. He thought that the dance was a little too creepy, like the loser pervert guys who wind up getting powned on Oprah.

Oh, this is the same site that gave out those Halo Banshee Props a while back.

FYI, check ONLY the 1st box. The 2nd one will send you unwanted e-mail should you check it.

[quote name='pslate']I think they changed the question , hence the answer... I get "
Welche Modifikation steht im Kasten „Die besten Mods für 2011“ auf Seite 43 auf Platz 1?" which per an online translation site is "Which modification stands in the box „ the best Mods for 2011 “ on the page 43 on place 1?"... any thoughts on an answer?[/QUOTE]

yeah looks like there are several different questions now.

just refresh the page over and over tell you get the nintendo one

[quote name='Zonic505']Oh, this is the same site that gave out those Halo Banshee Props a while back.

FYI, check ONLY the 1st box. The 2nd one will send you unwanted e-mail should you check it.[/QUOTE]

That's why I always use 10minutemail.com for stuff like this.

I must say I agree with virtuouswing's son that carrot is all kinds of creepy.

[quote name='LordVila']That's why I always use 10minutemail.com for stuff like this.[/QUOTE]

That's why I use a junk gmail account.

Welchen Wert hat die Vorteilsaktion zu „Goodgame Café“ auf Seite 53?

Which value does the advantage action have too „Goodgame café “on page 53?
fuck only question that pops up for me. Oh well

Well, I think I refreshed about 50 times before I got the Kirby question. I did get the question below over and over though, so that might be useful to some. Thanks, OP! :applause:

[quote name='makoissac']Welche neue Konsole stellt COMPUTER BILD SPIELE auf Seite 110 vor?

I can't get one... can someone pm me a code?[/QUOTE]

You can now! :D

The answer is:

Nintendo 3DS

[quote name='serophaze']can someone please pm me a code. I have no internet and can't do the site on my mobile. thanks![/QUOTE]

I know how you feel serophaze.

I dont have access to my email at the moment so can somebody PM me a code. Thanks in advance.

*watches animation for prop*

....What did my avatar just do? I thought the carrot was gonna move, not my avatar doing some weird....dance.

Well, anyways, I've got 2 more e-mails I can do this on. Edit: 1st code claimed by dragonjud, & giving 2nd code to serophaze since he stated he wanted one.

[quote name='Zonic505']*watches animation for prop*

....What did my avatar just do? I thought the carrot was gonna move, not my avatar doing some weird....dance.

Well, anyways, I've got 2 more e-mails I can do this on, so 1st 2 people to respond to this will get codes.[/QUOTE]

pm sent.

A couple of listings on eBay already and the picture of the item looks like it was taken directly off this board -- judging from the background. Wow.

99 cents, 1 bid :whistle2:? Search: "avatar kinect xbox mascot"

I was wondering where these were coming from. So I got my code, redeemed it, and then checked out my avatar...

o_O O_O o_O o_o >_>

[quote name='leylines']Apparently, there is also a Free Tri-Weapon pack for Vanquish on the same website. If someone does make a thread about this pack please give the Giant Bomb user credit.
http://www.giantbomb.com/vanquish/61-29903/free-tri-weapon-pack-codes/35-481418/
I posted the giantbomb link and not a direct link to give credit to the person and because it includes instructions.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this! Confirmed it works.

Also, I put the Monday Night Combat avatar mascot prop head on with the aqua uniform avatar award and the carrot and find the result to be absolutely hilarious.

bread's done
Back