Free Xbox Live Avatar Mascot @ Computer Bild

Got one. Thank you, OP!

I thought this was a full-on costume for the Avatar, was way disappointed to found out it was a little item. A carrot costume would have been awesome.

[quote name='Gordon Frohm']Here are some more answers that work:

Q: Welcher rosa Nintendo-Held feiert auf den Seiten 84 und 85 sein furioses Comeback fr Nintendo Wii?
A: Kirby

Q: Welche Artikelüberschrift hat der Ratgeber auf Seite 122?
A: Fernsehspiel

Q: Welche neue Konsole stellt COMPUTER BILD SPIELE auf Seite 110 vor?
A: Nintendo 3DS

Q: Welche Artikelüberschrift hat der Hardware-Test auf Seite 114?
A: Volle Breitseite

Q: Was nennt die Redaktion im Test auf Seite 58 im Kasten als einzigen Pluspunkt von „Mindjack“?
A: interessante Story

Questions I've not been able to find the correct answers to:

Q: Welches Spiel führt die Software-Charts für Wii auf Seite 40 an?
A:

Q: Welche Spielspaß-Note bekommt das Rollenspiel „Mass Effect 2“ für die PS3 im Test auf Seite 74?
A:

Q: Welchen Preis hat das 2008 erschienene Actionspiel „Mirror’s Edge“ mittlerweile, das COMPUTER BILD SPIELE unter günstige Spiele auf Seite 82 testet? (Nur Zahl eingeben)
A:

Q: Was ist das Download-Spiel des Monats?
A:

Q: Welche Modifikation steht im Kasten „Die besten Mods für 2011“ auf Seite 43 auf Platz 1?
A:

Q: Welche Videospiel-Figur grinst Ihnen links auf Seite 64 entgegen?
A:[/QUOTE]

Good job answering some of the questions. Every little bit helps :D And thanks to the OP for finding this!

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Got one. Thank you, OP!

I thought this was a full-on costume for the Avatar, was way disappointed to found out it was a little item. A carrot costume would have been awesome.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was that one too but free is free...

Warning: Don't equip it if you want to to keep any manliness you might have.

The animation is...lively (actually does stuff like, y'know, moving your legs), but it's the goofiest thing I've ever seen.

Grabbed it anyway because I could, so thanks! :p

And I got one more piece of avatar crap I'll probably never use. But it's free and that's all that matters. :D

Thanks!!!

[quote name='Firvagor']Warning: Don't equip it if you want to to keep any manliness you might have.

The animation is...lively (actually does stuff like, y'know, moving your legs), but it's the goofiest thing I've ever seen.

Grabbed it anyway because I could, so thanks! :p[/QUOTE]
Yeah, my avatar looks like a total $$$ with it equipped.

[quote name='cmp2005']
YY33J.png

TIS A TAD TRICKY THIS ONE!

from HUKD -

Starts: 11/02/2011 Expires: 28/02/2011
Fancy a free xbox live mascot?

Go to the link
COMPUTER BILD SPIELE: Aktion

enter your email or use a temp email see below

then answer the question you can use google translate to see it,
keep refreshing(F5) till you get this question,

Welcher rosa Nintendo-Held feiert auf den Seiten 84 und 85 sein furioses Comeback für Nintendo Wii?

Simply type Kirby(type don't copy and paste) into the Field & tick the 1st box only, then press the Get code Button then it will be emailed to you

can redeem the code at Home - Xbox.com or on your xbox dashboard

You can aslo uses Mailinator - Let Them Eat Spam! to receive the email and avoid mailing list or spam

SO

Unless you speak German or have this magazine keep refreshing until you get the same question as the OP of that thread - Welcher rosa Nintendo-Held feiert auf den Seiten 84 und 85 sein furioses Comeback für Nintendo Wii?

ANSWER = KIRBY

Not sure what the small print at the bottom is but tick them both apparently

http://www.computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/cbs-xbox-Karotten-Avatar-5926904.html?action=register[/QUOTE]
Thank you!

Wow this thing is, uhhhhh, quite, um, emasculating. I have to learn to sometimes just say no to freebies!! Thanks much OP!

Here's another Q&A that you can add to the OP

Q: "Welche neue Konsole stellt COMPUTER BILD SPIELE auf Seite 110 vor?"

A: Nintendo 3DS

bread's done
Back