Free Xbox Live Avatar Mascot @ Computer Bild

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Where is this carrot thing from? Anyways, thanks for post, got a code for shiggles.[/QUOTE]

Kinect Sports

[quote name='serophaze']can someone please pm me a code. I have no internet and can't do the site on my mobile. thanks![/QUOTE]

so then what good is the code gonna do you if you have no internet? You need internet to have your XBOX download it.

Does Mailinator take a while or is just me? I accidentally clicked on both boxes, and got a confirmation email (no code, just a link to confirm email address i think). Now I get nothing...

[quote name='humidore']Does Mailinator take a while or is just me? I accidentally clicked on both boxes, and got a confirmation email (no code, just a link to confirm email address i think). Now I get nothing...[/QUOTE]
translate the email, it says you have to click the link in the email. Then they will send you a second email with the code

[quote name='helluvagood']translate the email, it says you have to click the link in the email. Then they will send you a second email with the code[/QUOTE]

i clicked the link and confirmed my email successfully (what it says after i go to the link). Maybe i'll just try with gmail

[quote name='humidore']i clicked the link and confirmed my email successfully (what it says after i go to the link). Maybe i'll just try with gmail[/QUOTE]
Use 10 Minute Mail. That's what worked for me.

Sweet got one for myself and a few select close friends. Thanks OP!

[quote name='leylines']Apparently, there is also a Free Tri-Weapon pack for Vanquish on the same website. If someone does make a thread about this pack please give the Giant Bomb user credit.
http://www.giantbomb.com/vanquish/61-29903/free-tri-weapon-pack-codes/35-481418/
I posted the giantbomb link and not a direct link to give credit to the person and because it includes instructions.[/QUOTE]

And thanks to leylines for this post, worked perfectly. Vanquish is the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dominator42']how long after signing up did you guys receive an email? Because I haven't gotten one yet (it's been about 10 or 15 minutes)[/QUOTE]

Just got one for myself and one for a bud. Got them instantly. Thanks OP!

[quote name='iRandom']Looks like there are no more codes left[/QUOTE]

its still working I just checked... had google translate the below message
Thank you for your inquiry!

A corresponding serial number will go in the next few minutes via e-mail to the address given.

Occasionally it may happen that the e-mail is sorted out with the action code of automatic spam filters. Please check the folders of your mailbox, in which the filtered e-mails are stored.

If you still having problems, you can claim a new entry on the form to send E-mail promotion code.
Your serial number is:
4JYT4-KW7K7-Q3D29-37R32-DD9TZ

btw thats a working code I posted;)

[quote name='COLDblood']its still working I just checked... had google translate the below message

btw thats a working code I posted;)[/QUOTE]

Someone used it and did not post But thanks anyways :D

Here are some more answers that work:

Q: Welcher rosa Nintendo-Held feiert auf den Seiten 84 und 85 sein furioses Comeback fr Nintendo Wii?
A: Kirby

Q: Welche Artikelüberschrift hat der Ratgeber auf Seite 122?
A: Fernsehspiel

Q: Welche neue Konsole stellt COMPUTER BILD SPIELE auf Seite 110 vor?
A: Nintendo 3DS

Q: Welche Artikelüberschrift hat der Hardware-Test auf Seite 114?
A: Volle Breitseite

Q: Was nennt die Redaktion im Test auf Seite 58 im Kasten als einzigen Pluspunkt von „Mindjack“?
A: interessante Story

Questions I've not been able to find the correct answers to:

Q: Welches Spiel führt die Software-Charts für Wii auf Seite 40 an?
A:

Q: Welche Spielspaß-Note bekommt das Rollenspiel „Mass Effect 2“ für die PS3 im Test auf Seite 74?
A:

Q: Welchen Preis hat das 2008 erschienene Actionspiel „Mirror’s Edge“ mittlerweile, das COMPUTER BILD SPIELE unter günstige Spiele auf Seite 82 testet? (Nur Zahl eingeben)
A:

Q: Was ist das Download-Spiel des Monats?
A:

Q: Welche Modifikation steht im Kasten „Die besten Mods für 2011“ auf Seite 43 auf Platz 1?
A:

Q: Welche Videospiel-Figur grinst Ihnen links auf Seite 64 entgegen?
A:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back