Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

[quote name='Weedy649']1600, and for some reason it wont let me do any more credit card offers. I think it might be because i signed up for one and they all seem to be the same company?

maybe ill do the 4000, but that would take me longer and i want the points asap >.

[quote name='daroga']Still hoping someone will sign up under me.

If you're looking to start, please click the link in my sig. I appreciate it muchly :)[/quote]
i have that same problem man

Got my 50 points, and ordered my 4,000 point card. Its a shame that they arent e-mailing cards anymore or id be all over this site.

Good luck to you guys

I just got my Wii points card in the mail OVERNIGHT! So really there is no need to complain about them shipping the cards out. You will get it in 1-2 days.

[quote name='sp00ge']Good luck! errr..... Congrats! :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lilboo']Wow! Congrats! Good luck and have fun (and lots and lots of sex!!!)

I'll do my best to have as many offers done so you can come home to a lot of referral credits spoo :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm off to the airport now. :bouncy:

[quote name='squirrel007']Curent Points: 25.52

I have no idea what to spend on... :cold:[/QUOTE]

Spend it on me. I can use some Wii points.

[quote name='squirrel007']Curent Points: 25.52

I have no idea what to spend on... :cold:[/QUOTE]

Well what do you have?
If you have a Wii, then some Wii points are always good. I think 25 points is good for a Classic Controller AND a nunchuk (Im pretty sure the nunchuks are 25). Save a bit more and get a Wiimote if you need one, or get Wii Play, if you want that and need another remote.

If you have a 360.. um. they have a ton of stuff.
1600 points card, 3 months of XBL, Universal Remote are my picks of 25 points or less. Save and get 4000points or 12+1 months of XBL for 50 points.

I just starting using this site today and they already have my wii points out in the mail. the easiest way to do it are the ones where you pay a buck but they get 10-15 points.

if anyone wants to sign up....click below.

I signed up under lilboo
if there's anyone left. sign up under me

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=53154

i did the xbox360acheivement thing with true. i swear if they charge me, there's going to be an ass woopin' lol

i got approved for an offer i never attempted. i accidentally click on the complete button, not realizing it, and it was approved.

i only have 1.15 points right now, but that's because i've been reading these forums.

Make money online for free --no SPYWARES, ADWARES,:

Give this site a visit:
http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDR7498

You earn money per month by letting their VIEWBAR run in the background for 5 hrs/month. With referrals you earn a lot of cash.
DONT WORRY IT's NOT a MONEY MAKING SCHEME. THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY IN THE 1990s that paid people.
THEY USED TO BE CALLED< ....ALLADVANTAGE.....>
But now theyre back with better management.
The more people you refer the more money your going to earn because you're generating money for the company!!

Visit this site: it worked for me!!

They just added a shit-ton of new offers.

Alot of good free ones over 1 point too.

Check them out.

And if you haven't signed up already, check em out through the link in my sig ;)

[quote name='Flyersfan']They just added a shit-ton of new offers.

Alot of good free ones over 1 point too.

Check them out.

And if you haven't signed up already, check em out through the link in my sig ;)[/quote]

indeed they have added a ton of new offers. already got one approved, thanks.

also - lilboo was wrong, the wii nunchuk is 33 points now.

I have about 4 referrals and would like some more. If anyone is left (which it appears there aren't any) check out my sig. Thanks.

As far as what to get, I'm sitting on nearly 100 points and have heard rumors of games being offerred soon on their forums but I don't know if I should wait or not. But I plan on getting a 360 soon so I could spend those points towards that. Just my 2 cents.

[quote name='velvet396']indeed they have added a ton of new offers. already got one approved, thanks.

also - lilboo was wrong, the wii nunchuk is 33 points now.[/QUOTE]

jeeze, that's crazy! "$33" for a nunchuk? That's really stupid, LOL

Referrals please :) click the sig.

66vnlef.gif

does anyone know if there's a difference between the 360 controller and PC/360 controller they offer as prizes? The photo is the same, and I thought they were interchangable anyway.

The PC/360 controller is 5 points less, that's why.

[quote name='velvet396']does anyone know if there's a difference between the 360 controller and PC/360 controller they offer as prizes? The photo is the same, and I thought they were interchangable anyway.

The PC/360 controller is 5 points less, that's why.[/quote]

It's the exact same controller with different packaging. It might come with a driver disk, though.

Well, I used the Paypal CC generator to finish up two low-cost-high-point offers ($3 total) to get me over the 50 mark today (enjoy the boost, sp00ge ;)). Ordered the 4000 Marketplace card and got confirmation of shipping via Stamps.com within minutes. If I'm reading the confirmation right, it's getting shipped from a town about an hour or so drive from here. Would've preferred an emailed code, but it shouldn't take too long to get here.

Also, I noticed there is now a new category for Cell Phone offers, so they aren't lumped in with the free offers anymore.

If you feel inspired by my success, I wouldn't mind the referral points... :cool:

[quote name='kojubat']Well, I used the Paypal CC generator to finish up two low-cost-high-point offers ($3 total) to get me over the 50 mark today (enjoy the boost, sp00ge ;)). Ordered the 4000 Marketplace card and got confirmation of shipping via Stamps.com within minutes. If I'm reading the confirmation right, it's getting shipped from a town about an hour or so drive from here. Would've preferred an emailed code, but it shouldn't take too long to get here.

Also, I noticed there is now a new category for Cell Phone offers, so they aren't lumped in with the free offers anymore.

If you feel inspired by my success, I wouldn't mind the referral points... :cool:[/quote]

You are the man! I got bumped to way over the 50pt mark today. Thanks! :)

[quote name='Legolas813']I just got my Wii points card in the mail OVERNIGHT! So really there is no need to complain about them shipping the cards out. You will get it in 1-2 days.[/QUOTE]

been 7 days since i ordered mine....1-2 days....right ;/

[quote name='kojubat']Well, I used the Paypal CC generator to finish up two low-cost-high-point offers ($3 total) to get me over the 50 mark today (enjoy the boost, sp00ge ;)). Ordered the 4000 Marketplace card and got confirmation of shipping via Stamps.com within minutes. If I'm reading the confirmation right, it's getting shipped from a town about an hour or so drive from here. Would've preferred an emailed code, but it shouldn't take too long to get here.

If you feel inspired by my success, I wouldn't mind the referral points... :cool:[/quote]

Paypal CC Generator?

What is this? Sounds like something I could use.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Paypal CC Generator?

What is this? Sounds like something I could use.[/QUOTE]
Paypal has a virtual debit card application in beta. Once you set it up, it's a little program that you run to generate a one-time use Mastercard number with an expiration of the next month.

It is linked to your Paypal account, so you still need to be careful with it. It's free, though (no per-card fees like many preloaded cards charge).

damnit... i walk to the mail today and find a package inside. I'm happy as I know it's my black wireless controller. As I take it out of the mailbox, it feels a bit strange, not having the controller feel to it. As I open it up, I find out it's a wireless gaming receiver.

DAMNIT!!!! Now i have to wait even longer. Depending on how long they respond to my support ticket.

It's linked to your paypal account, and its a free progam to use?

fuck, I could've used this. I just spent my last $19 in paypal for THP8 (which I don't regret, I wanted the game). I'm guessing you still have to cancel everything just like it was a normal credit card though, right? You can't just click unsubscripe on paypal.

Thanks for letting me know about that so I can use it later on when I get more paypal funds.

I have been using the Paypal Virtual Debit Card for over a year now until just recently when Paypal no longer lets me access it. I guess they are trying out a new version of it and only select members can use it.

Well, Passport 2 fun fucked me.... I cancelled it weeks ago and now today they hit me with the 19.95 fee. Time to see how long I'm going to be put on hold.... so far 5 minutes.

Update: 15 minutes on hold, guy I talked to was really nice and had no problem cancelling the account manually and cancelling the payment.

My 1600 Xbox Live Points Card should've shipped yesterday. If I'm lucky, I should get it tomorrow. If not, next week. Pretty nifty website. =)

[quote name='kojubat']Paypal has a virtual debit card application in beta. Once you set it up, it's a little program that you run to generate a one-time use Mastercard number with an expiration of the next month.

It is linked to your Paypal account, so you still need to be careful with it. It's free, though (no per-card fees like many preloaded cards charge).[/quote]
=P~

can you set a $ limit on the card?

so far I've gotten all my points with free offers and referrals

[quote name='velvet396']can you set a $ limit on the card?[/QUOTE]
I don't see a way to do that. It would be nice, though.

The way I see it, though, it's much easier to close a Paypal account than to mess with my 'real' cards.

Thanks everyone I came back with and I checked gaminglagoon and I got about 40 referral points!

The wedding was beautiful, the dinner and dance was great for the most part... (my sister got way too drunk and started some shit with my dad.... I exchanged a few words with the shitty DJ after I requested that no pop country was to be played but yet he played some shitty pop country music during the dollar dance of all times to play something that wasn't supposed to be played. This was after I bought the man dinner before booking him, telling him what we wanted and didn't want.) But everyone got drunk and had a great time.

The honeymoon was fucking awesome, Las Vegas was great. It was where the now wife and I went on our first vacation. We endded up seeing three shows; Cirque du Soleil Love, Spamalot and Louie Anderson. Love was a bit disappointing given the fact that the wife and I are huge Beatles fans and even love the Love soundtrack *no pun intended*. It was a good show but not as great as we hopped for. Spamalot was fucking great, I was having stomach cramps after the show from laughing so hard. Being an enormous Monty Python fan and the wife not so much but amazingly enough she probably enjoyed it more then I did. Last but not least Louie was the best stand up I have ever seen and I have seen my fair share of stand up. I Loved the Life With Louie cartoon when I was in high school and he even did the voice for me when we met at the autograph session after the show.

We staid at the Signature at MGM Grand for our first three nights then at the Golden Nugget downtown the last two nights. Both are wonderful hotels and got the best of both worlds.

I could go on and on but I know this isn't my personal blog so I will stop now before I get too long-winded.

P.S. I didn't join the mile high club, sorry lilboo :cry:

Awesomeness.
They changed prices, and apparently now (even though you've ordered it previously) your charged the new amount ? .....

[quote name='Foladar']Awesomeness.
They changed prices, and apparently now (even though you've ordered it previously) your charged the new amount ? .....[/QUOTE]
I thought the same thing, but in your prize history it just always shows the current point value. You are only charged the price when you submitted the request.

Anyone have any idea when they'll add new items? I have a good bit of points (40-ish) but there's nothing I want.

Or, alternatively, maybe I could get something for someone here and sell it to them?

[quote name='spoo']I thought the same thing, but in your prize history it just always shows the current point value. You are only charged the price when you submitted the request.[/QUOTE]
Not true.
My points equaled 60 previously and now it is 61 used. My current available points was 9.23 however now it is 8.23 - apparently the added 1pt is for shipping charges .. and I guess they were added to previous shipments (my WoW card was shipped in Feb)

bread's done
Back