Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

Many new prizes added:
DS lites, PSP and accessories, original xbox stuff, GCN and more!

I also updated the OP with the new prizes and the new point values. Many prices went up but a few did go down :whistle2:s

[quote name='spoo']Many new prizes added:
DS lites, PSP and accessories, original xbox stuff, GCN and more!

I also updated the OP with the new prizes and the new point values. Many prices went up but a few did go down :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! Finally some things I want!

Now just to decide whether I want to earn another 15 points to get a DS Lite or another 55 points to get a PSP. I already have a DS Lite, but a lot of my friends like to play it when they come over and it'd be cool to have multiplayer... and I don't have a PSP, so it'd be cool to have a new system to go through the back catalog of.

Haha, before my problem was nothing I wanted, now my problem is choosing what I want most.

Yeah, that PSP/DS is pretty awesomeness .. its a shame I'm never going to (a) get that many points or (b) save it that long ... still timecards for me, just about enough for another one. If you were charged 1pt for prior shipping (like mine was in Feb, and just charged 1pt) send in a ticket .. they refunded mine. However thats their new point total from this point forward.

Thats cool that they added DS Lites/PSPs. Hope they add more things. Maybe some games.

Use my link if you are going to sign up, I have no good referrals.

LOL I posted an ad on Craiglist.. it was up for like 30 minutes before it got deleted..but hey, hopefully someone saw it!! LOL

man these guys running the site are morons, i ordered a wii points card and they sent me a wireless sensor bar, just wow

Do you think I should buy like a $20 virtual credit card, do like every CC trial, and get a lite? What sites have you been unable to cancel from?

i looked through there 360 stuff and it seems they only have White 360 controllers and charge in play kits. Do they let you choose the color when you call for the order?

[quote name='Fruitsofherwomb']i looked through there 360 stuff and it seems they only have White 360 controllers and charge in play kits. Do they let you choose the color when you call for the order?[/QUOTE]
Black wireless controller is on page 3 in the 360 section.

I got my 4000 Marketplace point card today. Not bad - 4 days over a weekend.

Felt good to see my mad marketplace bling. :mrgreen:

I'll make another run in a couple of days.

[quote name='Fruitsofherwomb']Yeah I think I'm going to aim for the Year of Live, w/ webcam.[/QUOTE]
That is a nice gift to aim for. It shouldn't take you long with a few CC offers. I would recommend the stamps.com offer for a good start.

Im getting rather annoyed...10 days and still no points card, and plenty of people have been getting their items shipped after/received before me

If after 14 days you don't get it, submit a ticket and they'll resend your item. I just got my prize processed so i'm waiting to see if i get my 1600 MS card in the mail in about 3 or so days.

Anywho, for anyone who hasn't signed up, i need some referrals. Please click the Image below :)

wow i went to cancel the bargainsnetwork offer and i tell the lady i want to cancel...

she goes "ok what i can do for you is cancel your free trial today and charge the low fee of 49.95 so that you wont have to make another payment for the rest of the year"

uh....no!

A new free 1 point survey.

[quote name='Weedy649']wow i went to cancel the bargainsnetwork offer and i tell the lady i want to cancel...

she goes "ok what i can do for you is cancel your free trial today and charge the low fee of 49.95 so that you wont have to make another payment for the rest of the year"

uh....no![/QUOTE]
Wow, that is cheese.

[quote name='shinryuu']It's been a week since I requested my prize and I haven't recieved it in the mail. =([/QUOTE]
When did they send the shipping confirmation email? It has taken a 1-3 days for a shipping confirmation email then 3-5 days from that point for me to get it in my mailbox.

[quote name='spoo']When did they send the shipping confirmation email? It has taken a 1-3 days for a shipping confirmation email then 3-5 days from that point for me to get it in my mailbox.[/quote]
They sent one of those "electronic recognition" shipping confirmation emails. I've read some threads on their Support forums and they say thats normal. I can track the package, and thats all they give me on the tracking page that it has been electronically notified . The tracking code never actually lists where the package is at or where it's been passed through. I'll give it one more day and we'll see. =p

I've done a few cc offers and I'm trying to figure out this $1 charge, but I'm sure this is from AtHomeRewards. The 7 day trial is free, but there is a refundable $1 processing fee. I've already cancelled and the dollar was refunded, but there is another charge from something called savingsmart.com. Does anyone know what this is? The other cc offers I've signed up for are stamps.com and true.com.

[quote name='benzene']I've done a few cc offers and I'm trying to figure out this $1 charge, but I'm sure this is from AtHomeRewards. The 7 day trial is free, but there is a refundable $1 processing fee. I've already cancelled and the dollar was refunded, but there is another charge from something called savingsmart.com. Does anyone know what this is? The other cc offers I've signed up for are stamps.com and true.com.[/QUOTE]
Have you figured out what the $1 charge was from? I hope so, I hate to see cags screwed.

If you haven't joined Gaminglagoon do so NOW! It is a great site to get some cool free shit, all you have to do is sell your soul ;) ... j/k

Sorry if my typing isn't so great tonight I just got back from seeing the greatest band ever The Toasters...and I drank one too many High Lifes. It was the only the second time I got to see the greatest ska band ever...no the best band to grace the us in the last 25 years. They weren't as tight as the last time I saw them, about 10 years ago or so but still great none the less. Damn I wish more great bands would bless Des Moines and come but I am well aware that the market just isn't here.

Anyways back on topic I need about 55 more points so I can get the wifey a ds, so she can stop hogging mine ;) So if you haven't signed up for GL yet feel free to use my link or any link in this thread and if you don't want to use my link at least share the wealth with another CAG.

[quote name='spoo']Have you figured out what the $1 charge was from? I hope so, I hate to see cags screwed.[/quote]

I looked up this savingsmart.com and it's a scam. I immediately called my cc company to report the fraudulant charge and they will give me a refund and cancel this "membership". I also asked for a new card in case the charges continue. The call was pretty quick and painless, but still, I'd think twice about signing up for cc offers now.

So fellow cags look at your cc statements closely :hot:

[quote name='benzene']I looked up this savingsmart.com and it's a scam. I immediately called my cc company to report the fraudulant charge and they will give me a refund and cancel this "membership". I also asked for a new card in case the charges continue. The call was pretty quick and painless, but still, I'd think twice about signing up for cc offers now.

So fellow cags look at your cc statements closely :hot:[/quote]

If you read the fine print, it does state that you will also be signed up for ___ service and will be charged an additional $1.

[quote name='sp00ge']If you read the fine print, it does state that you will also be signed up for ___ service and will be charged an additional $1.[/QUOTE]

Grrr, I'm glad I never signed up for that one... I would have been scratching my head for some time trying to figure out where it came from.

Weird, I had to call Gaming Lagoons "verification service" and leave all the info basically in my profile on their "answering machine" to verify I guess for this prize request.

[quote name='Foladar']Weird, I had to call Gaming Lagoons "verification service" and leave all the info basically in my profile on their "answering machine" to verify I guess for this prize request.[/QUOTE]

How long have you been a member for?

like Feb, back when the craze came in, however I did change my email which is probably what did it. This is my 5th prize (total 75.00) so if they're doing it randomly they waited a bit to do it.

[quote name='Foladar']Weird, I had to call Gaming Lagoons "verification service" and leave all the info basically in my profile on their "answering machine" to verify I guess for this prize request.[/quote]

Me too. This is my first prize request though. It's been a few days and it's still "pending callback". Is this a new thing or is it for certain prizes?

bread's done
Back