Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

[quote name='squirrel007']Oh really? please explain how I used silvertag to get my last 6 points for my wii card??[/quote]

Link was broken when I tried it. Works now, but still. Unless you use true.com (which you can already get from xbox360achiever.com deal) or any of the other CC/payment info deals, the surveys by themselves don't give enough points to be worth it. Yeah 30 cents for 5 minutes of my time? no. Thats $3.60 an hour ;)

By the way, even if you used True.com with 360achiever.com, you can still do the 18 point True.com signup for Gaming Lagoon. I used all the same information as well, besides email of course.

Well, time to work on a new account now :)

I probably won't be able to do some of the credit card offers..but we'll see what I can do. Mmmm at 2 free Wii Point cards so far!

[quote name='fathamburger']Link was broken when I tried it. Works now, but still. Unless you use true.com (which you can already get from xbox360achiever.com deal) or any of the other CC/payment info deals, the surveys by themselves don't give enough points to be worth it. Yeah 30 cents for 5 minutes of my time? no. Thats $3.60 an hour ;)[/QUOTE]
Then don't do it? And I'm not sure what "30 cent survey" you look at.. but most are $1 or higher. I just did a newer (within past few days added) survey that was $2. This is easily one of the better free websites, and one of the fastest. I'm at $43ish with several (tons actually) disapproved, and no CC offers. However, thanks to the 3ish refs too.

Yes! My second wii points card is on the way. I haven't spent any money on wii points yet! This is great. I'm also wondering about starting a second account as well.

[quote name='fathamburger']Link was broken when I tried it. Works now, but still. Unless you use true.com (which you can already get from xbox360achiever.com deal) or any of the other CC/payment info deals, the surveys by themselves don't give enough points to be worth it. Yeah 30 cents for 5 minutes of my time? no. Thats $3.60 an hour ;)[/quote]
It all adds up, I put about an hour a day for about 4 days and I ended up with a wii points card. Referals help alot so keep that in mind.

And no you dont need a credit card. But if you want to finish as fast as possible you should use one.

[quote name='chewster777']Yes! My second wii points card is on the way. I haven't spent any money on wii points yet! This is great. I'm also wondering about starting a second account as well.[/QUOTE]

I did! I got 2 Wii Points cards on my first account, which is me.

Now I got a vagina, and am goin by the name Tina.. I started a new account and am hopefully getting close to more points :D

[quote name='lilboo']I did! I got 2 Wii Points cards on my first account, which is me.

Now I got a vagina, and am goin by the name Tina.. I started a new account and am hopefully getting close to more points :D[/quote]

Just to let anybody know who is trying to use a second account that they are cracking down on such practices. I am unsure what measures they are using, IP, street address, etc., but I am just warning you now.

Of course I do not think that the chances of being caught are high at all, but I just thought I would mention it for those who prefer the side of safety.

Use my reference link for this in my signature guys! I am trying to get another item, but I am short and an affiliate would REALLY help me get to my goal!

Yeah, I don't suggest it .. however, if you've already drained your first account, you probably don't have much to lose if your just doing free offers anyway I suppose.

Well I'm a 19.39 right now with two .30 to .60 point things pending. I should barely squeak in a card but I just got hit with 11 disapproves. All of them for full point or greater values. There is a lot of duplicate crap in there. i.e. there is one or two generic survey templates that you see coming up again and again. Skip those.

There definitely are some easy approves in there but overall I think this place is good for one prize tops. I'm barely squeaking by with two people's worth of complete referrals too. The disapproves basically make it not worth your time. I think a bunch of people got in early and were lucky for it, but like most pyramid schemes this one's a sinking ship.

It wasn't worth my time. I put in probably about 4-5 hours total today. At this point I just want something out of it since I'm close enough.

Update : yup just got 20 points, if it wasn't for some of you guys having success I wouldn't have kept going despite complaining but it's definitely nowhere near as easy as what the OP went through anymore. Most of the point values have been severely reduced and many of the easy ones are gone. There is probably over 2 pages of duplicates which is nearly half the surveys, I'm sure they get a kickback anyway for wasting our time when they could easily filter them for us. I'll just write this off as a wasted Sunday doing nothing @_@

Yeah, FYI to anyone who is going to try to make a new account:

Don't waste your time. I did 12 offers last nite before bed, and this morning and checked my mail. 3 offers approved, 9 disapprobed. I'm sure most of these are because of IP address. (I cleared out my cookies before signing up & filling them out..)

Yeah so.. meh. Hopefully they add more offers, so I can use my REAL account for it =)

[quote name='fathamburger']Well I'm a 19.39 right now with two .30 to .60 point things pending. I should barely squeak in a card but I just got hit with 11 disapproves. All of them for full point or greater values. There is a lot of duplicate crap in there. i.e. there is one or two generic survey templates that you see coming up again and again. Skip those.

There definitely are some easy approves in there but overall I think this place is good for one prize tops. I'm barely squeaking by with two people's worth of complete referrals too. The disapproves basically make it not worth your time. I think a bunch of people got in early and were lucky for it, but like most pyramid schemes this one's a sinking ship.

It wasn't worth my time. I put in probably about 4-5 hours total today. At this point I just want something out of it since I'm close enough.

Update : yup just got 20 points, if it wasn't for some of you guys having success I wouldn't have kept going despite complaining but it's definitely nowhere near as easy as what the OP went through anymore. Most of the point values have been severely reduced and many of the easy ones are gone. There is probably over 2 pages of duplicates which is nearly half the surveys, I'm sure they get a kickback anyway for wasting our time when they could easily filter them for us. I'll just write this off as a wasted Sunday doing nothing @_@[/quote] try clearing your cookies, and trying some of the dissaproved offers again. I was able to get about half of my dissaproved offers approved that way. Sometimes, I did the offer wrong without knowing, sometimes if you use another e-mail in the offer, it will work if it is a dupe offer. And I reccomend you check your spam e-mail too. Sometimes they send those confirmation e-mails even if the gaminglagoon description doesn't mention them.

good luck

Oh, and my 2nd and 3rd wii points cards are in the mail, being sent by amazon. They were both approved at around midnight, last night (feb 26th), and will be here by feb 28th. So, that's 6000 wii points total for me from this site! :bouncy: Pretty sweet deal if you ask me! Bravo OP :applause:

Thank you GamingLagoon!

PICT0990.jpg

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']Just got my 2nd 360 points card :D
...Gonna see if I can push my luck on a second account.[/quote]

Send me a PM if that works. I have gotten my 2 points cards and need more already... :lol: Worms, Alien Hominid, Castlevania. They are all so great!

I might be mistaken, but I believe they did add a few (around 3) new offers today. Recently, this evening sometime.

It's true! Anybody want to try out:

MB - Healthcare Plan - Trial offer
CPA - Romeo's World

And post on success rates and cancellation requirements?

[quote name='iowaholdem']It's true! Anybody want to try out:

MB - Healthcare Plan - Trial offer
CPA - Romeo's World

And post on success rates and cancellation requirements?[/quote]

I have made it just a rule not to do anything that I would have to cancel, because I just do not want to go though any trouble.

I have already earned 1600 MS points already without it and am about 2.50 away from another one!

So my advice to everyone is to stay away from anything you have to give your credit card info to, no matter how tempting those points are!

I disagree to an extent, those eFax+Silvertag (the Paypal one) was really really easy to cancel, and they were really easy points (what was it, like 13 pts or so total) .. I think, within reason, there isnt much worry behind them .. although alittle research goes a long way.

[quote name='Foladar']I might be mistaken, but I believe they did add a few (around 3) new offers today. Recently, this evening sometime.[/QUOTE]
6 new offers to try, 4 non CC offers.

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']Just got my 2nd 360 points card :D
...Gonna see if I can push my luck on a second account.[/QUOTE]

If you have a second mailing address it should work. I've received two wii point cards and one on my other account.

I got disapproved on 3/3 non CC offers last night. I think my only chance at getting anything more would be to do some CC offers. And that guy was right, the Silvertag offer was EXCEPTIONALLY easy!

Course, a few years back, I had a bad run in with eFax on one of those freeipod sites and they ended up charging me $30 for a month of usage when I didn't even have an account there!

[quote name='iowaholdem']I got disapproved on 3/3 non CC offers last night. I think my only chance at getting anything more would be to do some CC offers. And that guy was right, the Silvertag offer was EXCEPTIONALLY easy!

Course, a few years back, I had a bad run in with eFax on one of those freeipod sites and they ended up charging me $30 for a month of usage when I didn't even have an account there![/QUOTE]
They haven't charged me yet, and I think its gotta be close to the trial period ending .. I know I cancelled, though ..

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']If you get disapproved by any of the offers, just make them available and try again.[/QUOTE]

Does that actually work at all?

[quote name='iowaholdem']I has never worked for me. I tried like 9 of them yesterday and they all got denied again.

My only chance to get anything is to get those CC offers to work or get some referrals with: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=9500[/quote]

I have had multiple offers denied multiple times but eventually got them to work, so keep trying!

[quote name='Quintessence']I have had multiple offers denied multiple times but eventually got them to work, so keep trying![/quote]

I signed up on Netwinner under you. Hopefully you got a few points because I doubt I'll be doing that again. SLOOOOW.

I have a few questions:

1. Do I put my real info to sign up and fake my info on the surveys?

2. If I put my real info on everything, will I get spam?

I'm thinking of doing this if it's kinda easy.

You definitely need real information for Gaming Lagoon, so they can ship you the stuff, I also suggest a real # for GL. However, on most offers, I put "None" for my address, and just 0000000000 for # .. however some that doesn't work with. I probably wouldn't suggest real information on the surveys and such, however, it is pretty simple depending on the prize your eyeing. You could use this for a free phone # to use for the surveys, though: http://www.netzero.net/privatephone

[quote name='iowaholdem']I signed up on Netwinner under you. Hopefully you got a few points because I doubt I'll be doing that again. SLOOOOW.[/quote]

Thanks. I sent you a message.

For anyone else that is turned off of it because it is slow just do it while doing something else and it is not that bad. Free is free right?!

Ive earned two cards so far. One was relatively painless (under an hour) and recieved via email in little over a day with the new offers on Friday, but the first one took me a long time to do (as I've bitched about previously in the thread). You definitely got to get in early before some offers get too popular and get reduced in pts, or disappear but I've got 6 pts left to go on my third from just mostly referrals, so it is a handy site.

Man.. I think the guy who first posted this lucked out. He probably has free XBL and pts for life from all of us who will keep him constantly up with referrals since we'll be right on the new offers too.

I've posted it at a few places but most forums will quickly mod you and lock it because they think it's a scam which is a pity since a lot of people will miss out on at least one easy freebie. It may be a bit convoluted and depending on how you do it, time consuming but it's not a scam.

just got my stuff today and i signed up last week sunday got a xboxlive 1 month card and a 3 month kit including a headset and points. this site really does work just time consuming like person above said.

They just added 10 more offers. Even tough only 1 of the 3 last new offers I tried got accepted.

Edit: Edited OP with the new nonCC offers that worked for me. All 5 new offers that I did today I was credited for!
I didn't try any of the "dating sites" since I though it would be bad karma since I'm getting married in two months.

bread's done
Back