Front Mission 4 only $22.59 at CDUniverse

Gnomeslayer

CAGiversary!
Seems like a pretty good deal considering the game just came out a little while ago. CD Universe seems like a pretty decent place, but just to make sure, does anyone have any experience ordering from them in the past? They have 75,000+ reviews at Bizrate, so I figured they were pretty good :)

660297.jpg

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=GAMES&pid=6680698

Quick question, are all the games that are listed new? If so, there are a few great deals there, although not all the games are great deals. Thanks.

Oh boy went ahead and ordered this one funny thing was I tried to create an account and said I had one so I logged in and what do you know somone else's ship to address...strangest damn thing. Oh well not like they saved my credit card info.

r1s3n

o wellz, just ordered mine 5 mins ago... hope it'll come...
been a fan of the series ever since the first FM back in snes! w00t!

Thanks for posting this deal. I thought I was going to have to wait a long time for this game to drop in price and even thoughtr about paying full price for it.

Looking like it's dead--
This item is not currently available.

*#$%#@! i had it in my cart, then got busy at work and debated getting it. About to go buy it, now it's dead. My timing sucks.

its still showing up as ships in 1-2 days for me, maybe its just because i ordered it last night but i refreshed my browser and it was still in stock

It's removed off the site completely for me. X out my post about the next 48 hours, this baby is dead. There's no way they will list it that low twice unless they completely screw up.

Search Results for Title:
front mission 4

No matching items found.

The more information used as search criteria, the more specific the results.

... etc. etc.

I also cannot browse for it on the site either.

I just checked the order status and it says:

"No Longer Available"

But they charged my credit card nevertheless. I hope it goes through.

[quote name='Zephry']I just checked the order status and it says:

"No Longer Available"

But they charged my credit card nevertheless. I hope it goes through.[/quote]

i posted this about 10 mins ago but i deleted my post because i didnt want to scare anyone, after a 2nd look i believe this just means the game is no longer for sale. if u look on the top part of your order stsatu it should say processing, mine does, and thats a good thing ^^

Also make sure you click on the GAMING tab in the menu before searching, or it wont find the game (itll search in music)

Hmm....
Using Firefox, cleared cache and history, clicked link, searched for it--found nothing.
Then went to MSIE, which I don't normally use for personal browsing--entered direct item link, came right up as available. Went ahead and ordered it, we'll see what happens.
Although on general principles, I don't like sites that make you set up an account before buying something.

mine still says in process, if it does not say shipped by tomarrow morning i am calling, first thing, because it said ships in 1-2 days

i really hope this comes through

I emailed them about my order and they replied saying that they're not taking any new orders on FM4 but they're trying to fullfill everyone orders that have been placed already...

[quote name='DreamSymphony']I emailed them about my order and they replied saying that they're not taking any new orders on FM4 but they're trying to fullfill everyone orders that have been placed already...[/quote]

Cool. I sure hope everyone gets theirs. GL all.

Man i must have the worst luck! I ordered Xenogears, and Final Fantasy Chronicles along with Front Missions and 2 of the PS games are on back order. (3 - 10 days) and on top of that Front Missions is "No longer Available". Aw well as long as it ships, then i will be a happy camper.

Beware their evil shipping policies if you order multiple games. A while ago, I ordered several games listed as "in stock". The next day, some of the games switched to "out of stock". They ended up shipping my order in 3 different parts and charged me 3 separate shipping fees despite the fact that all of the games would have shipped together if the website was accurate. Their customer service wouldn't refund the excess fees. I haven't ordered from them ever since they ripped me off, but this deal is too good to pass up. I'd cancel the two PS games if you don't want multiple shipping charges.

i just called them and my order is backordered. i received no e-mail about the status change and my account on their site still says in process. the woman i spoke to said theres no expected date for when my order will ship...how shitty is that?

im going to send them an e-mail in a min and really express how annoying this is, but if u want to call and ask/complain, their number is 1-800-231-7937

If it's backordered, and they ship the item as advertised and at the price advertised, I wouldn't mind that so much.
They have some fine printing saying that if an item is on backorder for 45 days, I believe, they will cancel the order, tough toenails.
They sure found time to upgrade/change their website, however.

well here is a email i got back when i asked them my order:

Dear Phill,

The item you have ordered became on backorder and now our suppliers no
longer have it available. However, we will continue to try for up to 45
days to obtain. If we are unable to obtain by August 11th, the order
will
cancel and you will be notified. You may then request a refund.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hope they get some stock in before 45 days =P

[quote name='cecilvaliant']well here is a email i got back when i asked them my order:

Dear Phill,

longer have it available. However, we will continue to try for up to 45
days to obtain. If we are unable to obtain by August 11th, the order
will
cancel and you will be notified. You may then request a refund.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hope they get some stock in before 45 days =P[/quote]

something tells me thats all lies...this game came out 2 weeks ago.
i bet august 12th that have tons in stock (my order expires aug 11th)

[quote name='cecilvaliant']well here is a email i got back when i asked them my order:

Dear Phill,

longer have it available. P[/quote]

a-hem.
*cough*b*llsh$t*cough*

that's exactly what the email said the last time this happened. The game was in print, relatively new, not a huge seller/hard to find thing.
Weeeaaaa-sels.

I of course will retract those statements should they follow through and delivery the product to all who ordered it.

You may then 'request' a refund? Um, NO--you're GOING to refund my money. [well, credit card hasn't been charged yet, but still...]

Actually has anyone's card been charged yet?

i used paypal and already sent to it them... just wondering if ANYONE got this game in the mail? They must of had a stock before or they just stopped all of us from getting it and not gonna ship any of them out...

i got the same e-mail posted above, but mine went in to further detail because i really let them have it, however i replaied with this:

[quote name='punqsux']
This game came out exactly 2 weeks ago, how can you say your supplier can't get it? its still in production and easily avaliable.
[/quote]

im not expecting anything to happen, but if i get a reply ill post it

Well my hopes of actually getting this are diminishing greatly. But I'm going to let it ride for the 45 days see what happens.

r1s3n

I asked them about the status change on my order and they promptly replied that the supplier has no more stock and hence my order will be cancelled. WTF

this is the reply i got for the message i sent:

Dear Chris,

Thank you for shopping at CD Universe.

Danielle

other than their customer service being fast, it sucks donkey balls

obviously im not giving up on this:

youre welcome, but could you answer my question about how a game that came out 2 weeks ago is unable to be ordered? could i have a number to contact your supplier to verify this?

[quote name='punqsux']obviously im not giving up on this:

youre welcome, but could you answer my question about how a game that came out 2 weeks ago is unable to be ordered? could i have a number to contact your supplier to verify this?
[/quote]

dang right

i usually do the same thing since we all know they are (probably) BSing this and we are the customers.....make the customers happy

this is what i got from the rep.:

Unfortunately, the item listed on your order is no longer available and has
been deleted from our website. Therefore, the order has been cancelled and
a refund will post to your PayPal account within the next 1-2 business days.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for shopping at CD Universe.

lame...

well i just checked my order status and it says "processing"

it said backordered before so maybe things are progressing. If it changes to shipped i'll let you all know.

I would be interested in seeing how long it takes before the item becomes 'available' again. Probably just long enough for most of us to forget to check them.
I haven't been a strong customer of theirs, but if they pull that crap, that ensures I'll nEVER be a customer of theirs.

bread's done
Back