Front Mission 4 only $22.59 at CDUniverse

Gnomeslayer

CAGiversary!
Seems like a pretty good deal considering the game just came out a little while ago. CD Universe seems like a pretty decent place, but just to make sure, does anyone have any experience ordering from them in the past? They have 75,000+ reviews at Bizrate, so I figured they were pretty good :)

660297.jpg

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=GAMES&pid=6680698

My copy also shipped.....the day after I got another one practically free at Hastings. Hopefully I can swap it out for a different game at Hastings.

I suggest everyone that got in on this deal write a short email to CDUniverse thanking them for honoring their price mistake. If they know it's appreciated, we're more likely to get hookups in the future.

SWEET! I just got my email as well telling me it shipped. yeah I think a nice quick note to their customer service dept is in order.... but lets wait untill we get our copies.

It'd suck if we thanked them only to find they just shipped out a bunch of resealed/used EB copies.

I sent this yesterday and today I get the same answer today as you all, order shipped. Mine said standard shipping up top and first class at the bottom. Is that the same for you all ?

Dear Edward,

You're welcome.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to email our Customer
Service Department.

Thank you for shopping at CD Universe.

Ivey
Customer Service Representative
http://www.cduniverse.com

===ORIGINAL MESSAGE===
> I wanted to thank you for continuing to honor this price even
> though an unscrupulous distributor chose to be dishonorable in their
> dealings with you. I have dealt with many well known on-line retailers
> over the years in regards to games. DVDEmpire.com and samgoody.com just
> to name a couple of places I will no longer shop due to bait and switch
> tactics. Ebgames.com is the site I have most frequently ordered games
> from as I have typically received a quality product from them. I by luck
> stumbled across this great deal you site is offering and thank you for
> it. Again I look forward to receiving this product and thank you for
> your time and consideration

[quote name='floormat']how were they shipped ?

usps
ups
fed ex
dhl
other ¿?[/quote]

I think it was USPS but I've gotten like 10 packages in the last 2 days so my memory is a little jumbled.

bread's done
Back