FS/FT: 30 GB iPod video like new w/ case and dock

It is... (checking through the stack of games)... Non-PC. I really need to play that game. I've barely touched it and I've owned it for like three years now or something. Hate to see it go, but the backlog is just growing and growing!

I lowered prices on pretty much everything by at least a dollar. Somebody's gotta want my Zelda: CE... I won't even hold it against you if you turn around and sell it on ebay! :)

Tuesday bump. Probably going to go to ebay with most of this stuff by the weekend, so if you are interested in any of it, please let me know now so I can make a deal. :)

[quote name='kimsh0t']you should sell gallop racer 2004 on ebay . i see them goin 50-60.[/QUOTE]
I probably will just take it to ebay since there hasn't been much interest in it here. I just wanted to offer it to CAGs first for just a little more than I paid for it before I went that route.

On the other hand, I'm also tempted just to keep it for collection / play purposes, but we'll see... I could really use the money right now. :)

XBOX:

Take all of the following xbox games for $10 shipped.

Sega GT 2002 / JSRF dual disc (MINT, complete) $6
Brute Force (MINT, complete) $5
World Series Baseball 2K3 (MINT, complete) $4

I can send a Postal Money Order tomorrow morning.

[quote name='Cavs_Fan']XBOX:

Take all of the following xbox games for $10 shipped.

Sega GT 2002 / JSRF dual disc (MINT, complete) $6
Brute Force (MINT, complete) $5
World Series Baseball 2K3 (MINT, complete) $4

I can send a Postal Money Order tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

That's not such a good price. $12 would be better.

Bump

[quote name='jerfgoke']Moved a lot of this stuff to ebay. Updated with sold and traded items. Thanks for the free bumps everybody.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome ;)

Sorry, didn't see anything. Are you still interested in e-reader cards though? I wouldn't mind trading some of those for the GoW demo disc...

Dang it... why'd you have to update your list?
I PMed you about our trade... but I'd love Burnout 3 and Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain too...

bread's done
Back