FS/FT: 30 GB iPod video like new w/ case and dock

The VGM: Sure is. :)

I hate to see Fight Night: R2 go, but I think I've played it to death. Great, great game, but I am trying not to accumulate any more games like I used to... My collection is beginning to overwhelm the apartment and also to take time away from my studies, which are getting more and more difficult. But, I digress.

All PMs/trade requests responded to. Thanks everybody!

XBOX:

Take all of the following xbox games for $10 shipped.

Sega GT 2002 / JSRF dual disc (MINT, complete) $6
World Series Baseball 2K3 (MINT, complete) $4
NCAA College Basketball 2K3 (MINT, complete) $4

What forms of payment do you accept?

XBOX:

Take all of the following xbox games for $10 shipped.

Sega GT 2002 / JSRF dual disc (MINT, complete) $6
World Series Baseball 2K3 (MINT, complete) $4
NCAA College Basketball 2K3 (MINT, complete) $4

TurkeyOnRye: Sorry didn't see anything.

Updated price on Bomberman, I was waaaaaay too high before. Didn't realize EBGames sold it so cheap. Some other stuff lowered too.

I'm starting something that I'll probably regret, but I am trying to get GH versions of a lot of games I have the originals for... Somebody's gotta want to do the reverse, so PM me. :)

bump -- big game tomorrow UM vs. ND, should be veeerrry interesting if they both play like last week.

hereirish3vp.jpg
VS.
umclub6df.jpg

kimsh0t: if you have FF: Chronicles (GH) to trade, let me know. I'd prefer not to trade otherwise. I'll sell if I can get close to enough to buy the GH version.

Bump--to all that have PMed me, if I haven't PMed you back it's because I'm still considering your offer and checking my options... (as well as trying to get some homework done.) I appreciate your patience :)

Maklershed: Would love to sell em or possibly work out a trade for your Lunar 2. I may even be able to throw in one of your wants depending on the condition of Lunar 2 and what you would like from me. Let me know if you're interested and thanks for the bump. :)

LaseK: I'm still contemplating your offer. I'll shoot you a PM shortly. Thanks also for the bump.

If you have sent me a PM in the last 24 hours and I haven't responded, it's not that I'm ignoring you--I've been flooded with PMs and am working through them as quickly as possible... I have to leave for class now but will be back this afternoon and respond to all of them. Thank you for understanding!

OK, I think I have responded to nearly every PM. If you haven't received a reply in the next half hour or so, I must have lost your message.

Jerf is excellent at Trading!

Four games for my RAD, ALL 4 are practically as if just unwrapped from the packaging seals that are normally on PS2 game, and the CD's are perfect. Thanks! :)

bread's done
Back