FT: Destroy All Humans (Wii, new), PS2/PS1/PSP/GC/GBA/XBox Games, DVD, Guides & more!

*bump*

i put up some more games and strategy guides:

dc: grandia 2, record of lodoss war, sword of the berserk: guts rage, record of lodoss war

ps1: vagrant story, king of fighters '99

strategy guides: final fantasy x-2, metal gear solid 2: sons of liberty, la pucelle tactics

*bump*

i put up some more games and strategy guides:

dc: grandia 2, record of lodoss war, sword of the berserk: guts rage, record of lodoss war

ps1: vagrant story, king of fighters '99

strategy guides: final fantasy x-2, metal gear solid 2: sons of liberty, la pucelle tactics

i also added a brand new GBA SP NES edition to my tradelist :D

btw, my wants are not limited to what i have listed. i'm interested in a lot of games for the xbox, gcn, ps2 and ps1 rpg's.

*bump* b/c i'm itching to do some trades ;) i got a brand new GBA SP NES edition for trade plus a lot of semi-rare rpg's :D

i also have some nice strategy guides-la pucelle tactics, metal gear solid 2, FINAL FANTASY X-2, etc.

*bump* i've decided to sell my gba on ebay b/c it looks like it's going for a pretty decent price (anywhere from $74 to $115 in the last few completed auctions). i've still got some other nice stuff though :D

*bump* i was lucky enough to grab 1 extra of these guides and they're up for trade:

tekken 5
nfsu2
star wars: republic commando
metal gear acid
xenosaga II
resident evil 4

i'm looking for a mercenaries, dmc3, kotor 1 or kotor 2 guide. if you're interested, pm me. thanks.

I'm interested in the following guides:

Metal Gear Solid 3 - New
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Tekken 5 - New
Metal Gear Acid - New

Check my list and see if there's anything that you would want.

bump, edited my tradelist and added some gift cards. i also added some stuff to my want list. i have 2 $25 gift cards to banana republic, but i'm not sure i want to trade those away. it doesn't hurt to hear some offers though hehe :D

*bump* somebody backed out of a deal for my re4 guide for his kotor 2 guide. unfortunately, we were wheelin' and dealin' for over a month and he stopped responding.

i'm still looking for a kotor 1 or 2 guide. :D

*bump*

i added some gift cards, a gba movie player and updated my trade/want list.

unfortunately, somebody backed out of a MONTH-LONG deal for a kotor 2 guide so i'm still in search of that. :lol:

*bump*

i added some an ipod 512mb shuffle (new), gift cards, a gba movie player and updated my trade/want list.

unfortunately, somebody backed out of a MONTH-LONG deal for a kotor 2 guide so i'm still in search of that. :lol:

*bump*

i added some an ipod 512mb shuffle (new), gift cards, a gba movie player and updated my trade/want list.

*bump* added some promo shaman king cards. all of them are in good condition and are still shrinkwrapped except for 1 package, which has a crease down the middle.

*bump* i added more stuff to my want list.

also, here is a list of stuff that i've added in the last few weeks:

strategy guides (all new - jade empire, splinter cell: chaos theory, legend of zelda: minish cap)
shaman king promo cards (new, still shrinkwrapped)
ipod 512mb shuffle (new)
gba movie player (only used once)

bread's done
Back