FT: Destroy All Humans (Wii, new), PS2/PS1/PSP/GC/GBA/XBox Games, DVD, Guides & more!

How much did you have to put down to get the Ada figurine? They let you have it before the game was released?

*bump*

i added an Ada Wong Figurine that I received as a preorder bonus for RE4 (ps2) and a ddr demo that i received from gamestop. all inquiries have been answered :)

Please check the links in my sig for any of these (I also have a DDR pad)

PS2
Growlanser Generations (manual has small crease in the corner, discs are mint)

PS1
Final Fantasy VIII(8) (brand new) (

*bump*

replied to all inquiries except to epic wolf.

"Epic Wolf has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her." :lol:

hey alls, i just added a ren & stimpy volume 1 on umd to my tl. i'm hoping to sell it for around $14 shipped. it's currently selling for $19.99 used on gamestop.com and it's backordered.

Bumpadunk

I just added a PSP value pack system for trade. Here is what's available for trade:

PSP System Value Pack (includes AC power cord, AC adapter, Battery, Headphones w/ remote, 32mb memory stick, wrist strap, pouch, cloth, UMD software - not spiderman movie, and printed materials)

Also included in my PSP set:
1gb memory stick
Hori Screen protector (already attached)
GTA: Liberty City Stories (I bought this the first week it was released)
Legend of Heroes

I only used the PSP twice and bought it awhile ago. Even though GTA and Legend of Heroes were opened, I never played them b/c it required me to update the firmware. Unfortunately, I didn't know that I had to update the firmware while plugged into an AC outlet before I could play the games, and brang them with me on a long trip. I never upgraded the firmware and forgot about my psp ever since.

I mainly used it as a bulky mp3 player hehe. I've included two links for pics of the PSP in the op. I would like to trade the WHOLE thing at once. Please make a fair offer. I'm interested in everything in my op. If you think I would be interested in something else, please pm me. I might be open to a cash offer, but I'll have to think about it since I'm not sure how much it's worth. Thanks!

Bumpadunk

I just added a PSP value pack system for trade. Here is what's available for trade:

PSP System Value Pack (includes AC power cord, AC adapter, Battery, Headphones w/ remote, 32mb memory stick, wrist strap, pouch, cloth, UMD software - not spiderman movie, and printed materials)

1gb memory stick
Legend of Heroes

I only used the PSP twice and bought it awhile ago. Even though GTA and Legend of Heroes were opened, I never played them b/c it required me to update the firmware. Unfortunately, I didn't know that I had to update the firmware while plugged into an AC outlet before I could play the games, and brang them with me on a long trip. I never upgraded the firmware and forgot about my psp ever since.

I mainly used it as a bulky mp3 player hehe. I've included two links for pics of the PSP in the op. I would like to trade the WHOLE thing at once. Please make a fair offer. I'm interested in everything in my op. If you think I would be interested in something else, please pm me. I might be open to a cash offer, but I'll have to think about it since I'm not sure how much it's worth. Thanks!

Bumpadunk

1gb memory stick
Legend of Heroes

you guys have been pm'ed! :)

1gb memory stick
Legend of Heroes

Hey all, I found more games to trade with my PSP bundle. Basically, all the games are brand new (even if they're opened). What happened was I took the PSP on a long trip and brought GTA:LCS and Legend of Heroes (brand new, unwrapped) to play on the trip. I tried to play the games, but the system insisted that I plug the PSP into a wall outlet, update and then proceed to play the games. I never got around to that and the games have not been touched ever since.

The GTA:LCS is a first run edition (I bought it during the release week), and my PSP has never been updated (I bought it a few years ago). I mainly used it as an mp3 player for a month or so and I've only charged it up 3 or 4 times. Everything is in great shape!

I'm mainly looking for xbox360 or ps3 games or a cash trade (or a mix of both). If you have any questions, pm me. Thanks.

Hey all, I found more games to trade with my PSP bundle. Basically, all the games are brand new (even if they're opened). What happened was I took the PSP on a long trip and brought GTA:LCS and Legend of Heroes (brand new, unwrapped) to play on the trip. I tried to play the games, but the system insisted that I plug the PSP into a wall outlet, update and then proceed to play the games. I never got around to that and the games have not been touched ever since.

The GTA:LCS is a first run edition (I bought it during the release week), and my PSP has never been updated (I bought it a few years ago). I mainly used it as an mp3 player for a month or so and I've only charged it up 3 or 4 times. Everything is in great shape!

I'm mainly looking for xbox360 or ps3 games or a cash trade (or a mix of both). If you have any questions, pm me. Thanks.

bread's done
Back