FT: Destroy All Humans (Wii, new), PS2/PS1/PSP/GC/GBA/XBox Games, DVD, Guides & more!

Hey all, I found more games to trade with my PSP bundle. Basically, all the games are brand new (even if they're opened). What happened was I took the PSP on a long trip and brought GTA:LCS and Legend of Heroes (brand new, unwrapped) to play on the trip. I tried to play the games, but the system insisted that I plug the PSP into a wall outlet, update and then proceed to play the games. I never got around to that and the games have not been touched ever since.

The GTA:LCS is a first run edition (I bought it during the release week), and my PSP has never been updated (I bought it a few years ago). I mainly used it as an mp3 player for a month or so and I've only charged it up 3 or 4 times. Everything is in great shape!

I'm mainly looking for xbox360 or ps3 games or a cash trade (or a mix of both). If you have any questions, pm me. Thanks.

Hey all, I found more games to trade with my PSP bundle. Basically, all the games are brand new (even if they're opened). What happened was I took the PSP on a long trip and brought GTA:LCS and Legend of Heroes (brand new, unwrapped) to play on the trip. I tried to play the games, but the system insisted that I plug the PSP into a wall outlet, update and then proceed to play the games. I never got around to that and the games have not been touched ever since.

The GTA:LCS is a first run edition (I bought it during the release week), and my PSP has never been updated (I bought it a few years ago). I mainly used it as an mp3 player for a month or so and I've only charged it up 3 or 4 times. Everything is in great shape!

Also, I've added most of my Xbox360 gaming collection up for trade too. I'm mainly looking for xbox360 or PS3 games or a cash trade (or a mix of both). If you have any questions, pm me. Thanks.

[quote name='Pijaibros']I am interested in Breath of Fire: DQ and Front Mission 3.

I have money?[/quote]

Hi, I'm more interested in a trade for games (or a partial cash/game trade if need be). Thanks for the interest though! :)

Also, I've added most of my Xbox360 gaming collection up for trade too. I'm mainly looking for xbox360 or PS3 games or a cash trade (or a mix of both). If you have any questions, pm me. Thanks.

pm's replied to.

pm's replied to.

pm's replied to.

pm's replied to.

pm's replied to.

*bump*

I would like to trade for (or buy) a new Nintendo DS Lite (white) or a used one in great condition! I would not mind a DS Lite of another color as long as it was a steal :lol:

all pm's replied to.

*bump*

I would like to trade for (or buy) a new Nintendo DS Lite (white) or a used one in great condition! I would not mind a DS Lite of another color as long as it was a steal :lol:

all pm's replied to.

*bump*

all pm's replied to.

*bump*

bread's done
Back