FT/FS:Need for Speed:Most Wanted (2012) W:CML or Forza Horizons

[quote name='refusedchaos']CML for Odin Sphere!!

o and add me on XBL too! =][/QUOTE]

Sorry didnt see anything...Ill have to add you to XBL when Im on again though! Thanks!

I have Mario Kart DS. Interested in Odin Sphere and/or Jump Superstars. CML and see if we can swing something. Shoot me a PM with your thoughts. Thanks.

So if you didn't see anything else on my list, do you want to trade Odin Sphere for Madden plus a little money? If not, I might trade Madden for a couple other things on your list, but Odin Sphere was a huge want. LMK, thanks.

[quote name='tnote827']I have Mario Kart DS. Interested in Odin Sphere and/or Jump Superstars. CML and see if we can swing something. Shoot me a PM with your thoughts. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I couldn't think of any trades.

[quote name='ihadFG']So if you didn't see anything else on my list, do you want to trade Odin Sphere for Madden plus a little money? If not, I might trade Madden for a couple other things on your list, but Odin Sphere was a huge want. LMK, thanks.[/QUOTE]

PM me with the other things from my list you were interested in? Madden is a low want, but I would take it in a trade...just don't want to trade Odin Sphere for it at this time.

[quote name='spookymuffin']CML for Zelda Collectors Edition[/QUOTE]
Sorry I didnt see anything that I was wanting. Thanks though!

[quote name='FunkyDoRight']CML for Tomb Raider Legends.[/QUOTE]

sorry, didnt see your post. I didnt see anything I was interested in on your list. Thanks for looking!

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Let me know if you're interested in Assassin's Creed 2 (360) for your Darksiders.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, but I already have AC 2. Thanks though!

bread's done
Back