FT/FS:Need for Speed:Most Wanted (2012) W:CML or Forza Horizons

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']MLB 10 - cml - my ff13 is on hold atm[/QUOTE]

Well I would do it for the FFXIII if ya take it off hold ;)

I have New Vegas...not really playing it. Don't know if I'll get around to it anytime soon or not..if I knew I'd like Fable I'd probably trade, but I haven't gotten to play it :(

[quote name='mr_bungle']I have New Vegas...not really playing it. Don't know if I'll get around to it anytime soon or not..if I knew I'd like Fable I'd probably trade, but I haven't gotten to play it :([/QUOTE]

Well what better way to SEE if you like it as trading and GETTING it from me? ;) If you liked the other Fable games, its along the same lines...with better graphics and I actually found the humor funny this time around. I think its just the fact that I just recently have been playing Dragon Age and Mass Effect....I think I have burned myself out. I need a bit of the old blood I suppose. If you want to work something out, let me know!

I played the demo and thought it was pretty cool. So, Danny...is it lots of fighting or just a fight and then wandering around for hours before the next fight? I'm no Naruto fan...but the game did seem sweet

[quote name='jousley']I played the demo and thought it was pretty cool. So, Danny...is it lots of fighting or just a fight and then wandering around for hours before the next fight? I'm no Naruto fan...but the game did seem sweet[/QUOTE]

You wander around and get side quests and stuff but you can follow an arrow on the screen that takes you to the next fight. The wandering around is probably the worst part of the game. But the boss fights are epic. We also played around 30 or so online matches all lag free.

[quote name='jughead']I'm interested in quite a few of those games but it is too close to Christmas. Good luck. Bump.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Jughead.....well those games WOULD make a great Christmas gift for someone too ;) Also, just found Devil Dice.

Hey man IDK if you got my PM, but I'm down to trade Infamous 2 for LBP2 and either some cash, a bluray, or an older game. Just PM me letting me what's going on, and I'll be able to send it out as soon as we reach a deal. Thanks

bread's done
Back