FT/FS:Need for Speed:Most Wanted (2012) W:CML or Forza Horizons

I'd pay shipping within the USA. International would have to cover their own because it will cost $20 just to ship it within the US

[quote name='twztid13']Have any pics? Will you accept partial trade? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'll get some pictures for ya tomorrow. At work right now. I'd possibly take partial trade depending on what ya got....would rather sell outright though if given the option.

I just wanna point out that you probably won't get $50 for TWEWY since Amazon still has new copies for $19.99, but it is your choice to price it at whatever you feel it will sell for.

Also free bump.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I just wanna point out that you probably won't get $50 for TWEWY since Amazon still has new copies for $19.99, but it is your choice to price it at whatever you feel it will sell for.

Also free bump.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your "concern" but if you actually click those they are out of stock. People are asking $48 for it USED on Amazon and asking up to $90 for it new on eBay...

[quote name='jousley']Thanks for your "concern" but if you actually click those they are out of stock. People are asking $48 for it USED on Amazon and asking up to $90 for it new on eBay...[/QUOTE]

I see what you mean, when I 1st checked I was using the mobile site and it did not say it was OOS. With that note I want to say that you ave pretty decent prices on everything you are trying to sell.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I see what you mean, when I 1st checked I was using the mobile site and it did not say it was OOS. With that note I want to say that you ave pretty decent prices on everything you are trying to sell.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. And I'm usually a bit flexible with my fellow CAGs....I really look at this place as my online family so if I can sell or trade something to a fellow CAG at a little bit of a loss as apposed to selling or trading into a stranger, that's the way I go. Thanks again :)

bread's done
Back