FT/S: Amiibos, Amiibos, Amiibos! A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL - $125 shipped, more stuff

bump, updated

U2 trade completed. Added:

Burnout Paradise
Disgaea 3
Mirror's Edge
Prince of Persia
Rock Band
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Valkyria Chronicles

Nintendo DS Lite, white

lot's of guides, bonus items, artbooks, 3 controllers

EDIT: If I haven't replied to a CML, it's probably because I didn't find anything. Sorry I would send PM's but my inbox is almost full and it's waaaay too much work to go back and read everything to delete.

Last edited by a moderator:
lowered Fallout 3's price by $5, added prices for the 2 controllers.

EDIT: Apparently the PM's I thought I sent out didn't go through or... at least my outbox tells me I didn't send any replies. If you didn't get one from me, bug me again. Sorry.

:360:

GTAIV
Magna Carta 2
Tales of Vesperia

All from BF, added new/sealed.

Made a small want list

Will possibly have more stuff up in a few days,

bump

A lot of guides pending out, Uncharted 2 pending out.

:psp: Dissidia Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, :ds: Elite Beat Agents added

A few :ds: boxes/covers/manuals added.

Okay, I'm short on cash now so I'm gonna add a bit from my collection to the list.

Again, everything is black label and mint condition, new/sealed if it says so.

Basically, PS2 list was updated with a ton of crap. Go look.

I want to SELL, preferably in bulk. More you bundle together, more you save. PM me for prices on anything.

RPGs, RPGs, RPGs.

This color means it's rare, worth a bit.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']cml for demon soul's and god of war collection.[/QUOTE]

What list are you talking about?? The link in your profile leads to a deleted post.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']What list are you talking about?? The link in your profile leads to a deleted post.[/QUOTE]

oops sorry i fixed it. i think.

glancing over stuff and pm's right now, bogged down with a crap load of course work, I'll reply to PMs and CMLs in the next day or two. Just wait, sorry.

ADDED: :whee::whee::whee: demotes that I'm playing the game right now. If the game is listed as sealed, most likely it'll be in mint condition but not sealed when I'm done with it. Sorry for all that have sent CMLs and offers for brand new things, I'm a trophy/achievement whore so I want to get those knocked out of the way before I trade them. College has been bogging me down the past week or so, so I don't have an exact estimate of when I'll be done with certain titles. If something you are interested in is being played right now, please check back later. I'm more then willing to trade/sell everything I have listed, just not at this exact moment. I will still take offers for those items right now, but note I won't ship until I'm done with them. In essence, you could "reserve" the trade or something like that >.>

ZxT I'll get back to you tomorrow about Devil Summoner, going to sleep. Looong day tomorrow.

bread's done
Back