FT/S: Amiibos, Amiibos, Amiibos! A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL - $125 shipped, more stuff

Yeah sorry, the site's been all screwy the last day or two and I just got spammed with messages that my inbox was full. Cleaned some stuff out, so should be good now.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I am completely done with Assassin's Creed 2, platinumed. Willing to trade it now, for just about anything/money too.[/QUOTE]
CML for ACII. It is not on my list, but I have a Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time that I am willing to trade.

Your mail box is full when I tried to PM me.

Basically, I am willing to do the trade, but I rather pay the extra you wanted via cash instead of PayPal.

[quote name='maigoyume']CML for Sixaxis controller (is it sealed?) otherwise I'll buy it[/QUOTE]

It's not sealed, I'd rather take money for it but there a thing or two on your list I'd trade for if you really wanted to trade instead.

That's cool, definitely going to buy it, if you can wait till the 7th it would be fine, no rush, if you can ship it out soon then fine, your call.

bread's done
Back