FT/S: Amiibos, Amiibos, Amiibos! A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL - $125 shipped, more stuff

I'm interested on the Demon's Soul Deluxe, but what does the green font mean:?:

And what is the exact condition? (manual, case, guide, disc, and shiny cover)

the highest offer I've gotten on DS DE is $90 shipped, please do not lowball me on this or anything else on my list. I keep track of ebay prices, I'm willing to discount it a bit but not to some of the absurd amounts I have been asked.

I cannot ship anything until at the earliest midweek, and thus why I haven't been replying to any PMs.

Feel free to send me another one if I haven't responded yet, but if it's for DS don't bother unless it's above $90 at this point. Everything else is still available, and no I'm not done with MC2 yet :/

CML for:
[Prima] Blue Dragon
[Prima] The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion**
[Piggyback] Halo 2
[Prima] Mass Effect**
[Brady] Star Ocean: The Last Hope
** Really interested in these, would be in the others if I was going to get these

:pc:Rise of Nations Gold Edition
:pc:Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

The Art of Mass Effect (hardcover, 176 pages)

DS Deluxe Edition (but I know it's a longshot)

[quote name='neiname']CML for:
[Prima] Blue Dragon
[Prima] The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion**
[Piggyback] Halo 2
[Prima] Mass Effect**
[Brady] Star Ocean: The Last Hope
** Really interested in these, would be in the others if I was going to get these

:pc:Rise of Nations Gold Edition
:pc:Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

The Art of Mass Effect (hardcover, 176 pages)

DS Deluxe Edition (but I know it's a longshot)
[/QUOTE]

Nothing on your list that I'd trade for Demon's Souls. If you want I'd work out a trade for the guides for some PS2 Suikoden games. Btw, you're like the town over from me... yeah.

Didn't find anything kurrptsenate

[quote name='Boomsta']Please CML for Demon's Souls DE and the Zelda: Twilight Princess guide.[/QUOTE]

sry nothing.

Borderlands is pending out, no more offers on that plz.

CML for Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition + GameStop & Amazon Pre-Order Bonuses (new/sealed)

interested in cross edge. how much for it shipped to canada? or would u be interested in trading for mgs4 for any chance?

I have 3x Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition and don't plan on keeping all three.

If you aren't interested in the DLC codes for the armor + weapon but would like all the extras + packaging of the collector's edition, I am willing to trade trade that copy for cheap.

[quote name='phantasyx']free bump, CML? I want your Persona stuff all of it. If you don't see something I will make you a paypal offer[/QUOTE]

Uh... what's specifically? All MegaTen or just the Persona ones? Just copy-paste which things you're talking about >.<

I'm not willing to sell all of them, but depending on what you want... yeah

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (new/sealed)
:gc:Metroid Prime
:gc:Tales of Symphonia

Interested in those. I don't have anything I want to put up for trade, so cash would be what's offered.

bread's done
Back