FT/S: Amiibos, Amiibos, Amiibos! A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL - $125 shipped, more stuff

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']The price for Forza 4 LE is set; $85+shipping. I think Parcel Post is about $6-7 for something of that weight.

do you have 2? if so I'd like 2. also sending a pm.

How much for Forza 4 Limited Collector's Edition (new/sealed) and do take Amazon payment

I'm really bad at replying to people, especially when my inbox is getting spammed with crap. Sorry.

List isn't up to date, but I don't have sealed Forza LEs anymore. Will respond to PMs when my midterms are done... maybe.

Added:

:ps3:Battlefield 3 Limited Edition (new/sealed) x3
:ps3:Battlefield 3 Limited Edition x1
:360:Battlefield 3 Limited Edition (new/sealed) x1
:360:Battlefield 3 (new/sealed) x1
:360:Forza Motorsport 4 (new/sealed) x3
:3ds:The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (new/sealed) x1
:ps3:Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (new/sealed)

[quote name='myl0r']Alan Wake + first AW DLC code
for
Batman AA + Perfect Dark Zero[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't wanna actually ship PDZ; it's kinda heavy and a waste of money.
---
Added 3 Tiger Woods Move Bundles.

[quote name='FableDJ']Bump.

Do you still have BF3 LE for 360?[/QUOTE]

I traded in the only copy I had in hand to BB just yesterday. I'm not sure what availability is like at the retailers, but I can either try to find another LE for you or if you'd like a normal edition copy I could toss in the LE code from the copy I opened for free.

Also, bump. Updated OP with my current offer to anyone.

Can you buy anything from anywhere if so i may be interested in buying

FATE/EXTRA Limited ed set and

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume sealed or not doesnt matter

Let me know shipped price on both

No on the MK... offer. Also no on obscure titles like Fate.

Basically if I can't break even it's a no. Fate is likely only at Gamestop and they aren't gonna ever have a B2G1 so yeah...

I will reply to the PMs asking about MW3 and the other titles sometime soon. I will most likely be shipping out on Tuesday for MW3.

Everything via USPS First Class w/ delivery confirmation. No go on CEs; too expensive to ship.

bump; picking up copies of MW3 at midnight tonight and shipping tomorrow, so if anyone wants a copy plz PM now with the console version

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']No on the MK... offer. Also no on obscure titles like Fate.

Basically if I can't break even it's a no. Fate is likely only at Gamestop and they aren't gonna ever have a B2G1 so yeah...

I will reply to the PMs asking about MW3 and the other titles sometime soon. I will most likely be shipping out on Tuesday for MW3.

Everything via USPS First Class w/ delivery confirmation. No go on CEs; too expensive to ship.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the responce anyways ...... sooner or later i hope to find fate to keep

CML for
:360:Dark Souls Collector's Edition (no disc)
:360:Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (no game)
:pc::ps3::360:[Prima] The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Pm me with any offers. If not, enjoy the bump :)

Free bump for a great list and will hit you up when I get alot of $$$

[quote name='ddog510']CML for
:360:Dark Souls Collector's Edition (no disc)
:360:Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (no game)
:pc::ps3::360:[Prima] The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Pm me with any offers. If not, enjoy the bump :)[/QUOTE]

I'm okay w/ trading all of those but yeah nothing I'm interested in on your list sorry. And you probably don't wanna pay for them either >.

[quote name='seek-and-destroy']anything here for uncharted 3?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304567[/QUOTE]

Only thing might be Demon's Souls if that was black label, but even then it's not an even trade for UC3..

Also, this is for anyone who is getting stuff from me. PM me if you don't get a tracking number from me. I ship a ton of crap and everything has a tracking number, but I might forget to individually message you with it.

What's $100? I can't do discounted CEs, sorry. The shipping cost on them is stupid high, and unless there's a retailer doing B1G150% or something I can't break even either.

Can you get points card too? I'm looking for a 4000 points card for XBL. I'm willing to pay you 38 for one as I dont need it shipped, just pming the code would be fine. Let me know.

[quote name='AJVtony831']Can you get points card too? I'm looking for a 4000 points card for XBL. I'm willing to pay you 38 for one as I dont need it shipped, just pming the code would be fine. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: Actually apparently it's fixed. I can get you one on Friday when I go pick up Skyrim, is that okay?

bread's done
Back