**FULL**BCS College FB Championship contest, win a fabulous mystery box! DRAW POSTED!

[quote name='briansraregames']Post #102 will be the cutoff, so anybody who gets in before that will be in.[/QUOTE]

Just missed it...

I just thought of something...

What happens if the same last digit of both teams comes up twice?

Say, for example, at the end of the 2nd quarter both teams have 7 points. And then in the third quarter, each team gets a touchdown (+ extra point) and a field goal and the third quarter ends at 17 points for each team. In that case, does 7 and 7 come up for both quarters?:whistle2:k

[quote name='Vinny']I just thought of something...

What happens if the same last digit of both teams comes up twice?

Say, for example, at the end of the 2nd quarter both teams have 7 points. And then in the third quarter, each team gets a touchdown (+ extra point) and a field goal and the third quarter ends at 17 points for each team. In that case, does 7 and 7 come up for both quarters?:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

they win 2 boxes, hope it happens for me...

0 and 5, guess that is decent for a end game score, 35 to 10 or something, or maybe ohio state will go on a field goal rampage and end up with 15

1 and 5, the 5 will be tough unless it somehow turns into a high-scoring game (35-21?). Don't worry KoA, you have a good chance in what I think may be a low-scoring game: 14-9.

I got 0-0... haha, I hope they teams stay scoreless for all four quarters.:lol:

But I'm guessing it'll be more likely if their scores are in 10 point increments. Not bad numbers by any means.:)

Go Buckeyes!

Wow. 7 and 4 is awesome lol

7-14 maybe
I'm not sure how one is going to get 9 and 4, 3 field goals or one touchdown + missed extra point + field goal.

14 is only two touchdowns.

:lol: I know. Not only did I get a great draw in this, I won a free Wii game of my choice yesterday :booty:

[quote name='KoA']Wow. 7 and 4 is awesome lol

7-14 maybe
I'm not sure how one is going to get 9 and 4, 3 field goals or one touchdown + missed extra point + field goal.

14 is only two touchdowns.[/quote]

bread's done
Back