Gam Gam hates flavor OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab some queso blanco, heat up an uncooked corn tortilla, throw the cheese in the middle when your tortilla starts heatin' up pretty good, let the cheese melt, slap a bit of guacamole in before folding, cook for a bit more and there ya go.

Good ol' quesadilla. Some people even make 'em with wheat tortillas and its pretty damned good. Oh, and Monty Jack is also good for quesadillas if you don't have any queso blanco available.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Grab some queso blanco, heat up an uncooked corn tortilla, throw the cheese in the middle when your tortilla starts heatin' up pretty good, let the cheese melt, slap a bit of guacamole in before folding, cook for a bit more and there ya go.

Good ol' quesadilla. Some people even make 'em with wheat tortillas and its pretty damned good. Oh, and Monty Jack is also good for quesadillas if you don't have any queso blanco available.[/quote]

Yeah, well I didn't have any Guacamole or Corn Tortillas. I was kind short on ingredients.

:roll:
:roll:

"(address) APARTMENT E 422?"
"NOOO!!!! Apartment C 412!"
"Oh ok. Apartment E 412
"NOO!! C! C! C AS IN CURRY!!! 412"
"ohhh! Ok I have Apartment C 412 thank you"

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

EDIT: yes frosty, rrod :(

fuck. I should be about three hours away from Denver right now.

But no, I'm here at home, because people can't fucking stick to their commitments. fuckers.

[quote name='Hex']Corn tor-tillas are an affront to humankind.[/quote]

Bad horse. If you were a real horse, you'd starve. They don't feed horses flour anything.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Whatever, chubbs.

Corn tortillas are essential to most mexican dishes. :p[/quote]

Yep. Corn Tortillas are great. But I think I like Flour Tortillas better for Quesadillas.

[quote name='darthbudge']:shock:

Has he called them up and bitched about it?[/quote]
He hasn't called and he dosen't really want to, so I think I might do the bitching at EA for him to get some free stuff.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']probably. americans introduce a lot of bad things.[/QUOTE]

Like Xbox customer service LIVE FROM INDIA!

:wall:

[quote name='joe2187']The Hudsucker Proxy Gwen, Coen Brothers film if you can believe it.[/quote]I don't know the Coen Brothers. But the name is intersting. My great gramma, during the 30s & 40s (third reich years) spelled her name Coen instead of Cohen (very jewish name). I'm surprized this spelling is still around, as I thought most jews eventually reverted to Cohen.

Tim Robbins is great in it, and it's just an awesome film about The Hula Hoop, corporations, and the american dream. Amazing film

Here's the opening scene.

That's paul newman looking out the window
Cool stuff. I recognize Newman... was that Brian Keith or Charles Dunning who opened the window?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']New TV on the Radio album on Sept. 23?

Yes motherfucking please.[/quote]

I really should listen to more of them. All I've heard is Young Liars.

fuck, tiredness, but too early for soda.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I really should listen to more of them. All I've heard is Young Liars.

fuck, tiredness, but too early for soda.[/quote]

Too early for soda? Psh... It is never too early for soda.

Also, I really wish that GS trade in promo was still going. I would totally flip a bunch of stuff.

You send your box in yet boo?

I'm due to get mine back tomorrow!

Sent it on the 7th so that'd be just over 2 weeks from the day I mailed it. Considering UPS ground took 7 days to get it out to them that's pretty good.

But if they had sent it 2 day air both ways I'd have had it back inside a week. :shrug:

[quote name='darthbudge']Too early for soda? Psh... It is never too early for soda.

Also, I really wish that GS trade in promo was still going. I would totally flip a bunch of stuff.[/quote]

It's 10AM. I try my best to avoid it before lunch.

[quote name='darthbudge']Too early for soda? Psh... It is never too early for soda.

Also, I really wish that GS trade in promo was still going. I would totally flip a bunch of stuff.[/QUOTE]

It's 5:00 somewhere! mirite budge?!

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Faster write speed on the Mark II[/quote]

Ah, alright.

I wonder if I should trust Warehouse Deals for an open box version of the Mark II for the same price as a new older version. :whistle2:k

FINALLY just got off the phone. Now I gotta wait for my shipping label..and of course, see how bad the address is ruined :(

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I really should listen to more of them. All I've heard is Young Liars.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you should.

I really liked that GridLink album, by the way. Not sure why, but something about it was intriguing.

[quote name='wubb']You send your box in yet boo?

I'm due to get mine back tomorrow!

Sent it on the 7th so that'd be just over 2 weeks from the day I mailed it. Considering UPS ground took 7 days to get it out to them that's pretty good.

But if they had sent it 2 day air both ways I'd have had it back inside a week. :shrug:[/quote]

How long did it take to get the box TO you?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yeah, you should.

I really liked that GridLink album, by the way. Not sure why, but something about it was intriguing.[/quote]

You might like Discordance Axis and Hayaino Daiskui then, both have the same frontman.

Though shit, if you liked Gridlink, chances are likely you'd like a LOT of grindcore.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It's 10AM. I try my best to avoid it before lunch.[/quote]

Yeah, well I have an unhealthy love for soda and drink it at all hours.

EDIT: I am about to leave to see if I qualify for that Acne study. Wish me luck OTT!

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, well I have an unhealthy love for soda and drink it at all hours.

EDIT: I am about to leave to see if I qualify for that Acne study. Wish me luck OTT![/quote]

Well then...that's your acne problem right there...all the sugar you're drinking in soda. Drink lots of water...it will clear up your skin in no time.

[quote name='Rocko']What? :rofl:[/quote]

A study on Acne medicine. If I get in, I have to use the medicine for 3 months and at the end they will pay me $300.

EDIT: I don't drink regular soda LP. Only Diet Soda.

Occasionally I will drink a regular soda at a restaurant for something.

[quote name='darthbudge']EDIT: I am about to leave to see if I qualify for that Acne study. Wish me luck OTT![/quote]Do you have acne? And best of luck.

[quote name='zewone']Diet soda is just as bad as regular soda.[/quote]I dont know if it works towards breakouts like cane syrup soda does. But it's a clinical fact that folks who drink tons of diet soda are more often obese than those who drink regular sodas. I don't get how that happens, but yeah. Soda in general, as much as I love it, is bad for ya.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']If not worse, and it tastes like shit.[/quote]Eh, I'm not a fan of the taste of sugar drinks, I actually prefer the taste of artificial sweetners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back