Gam Gam hates flavor OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Does anyone know what the new Prince of Persia gamerpics look like?[/quote]

0Wdsb2JhbC9ECgUNBxwAF1UPL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMAAAAAAAAAD+iK5G.jpg
0Gdsb2JhbC9FCgUNBxwAF1UPL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMQAAAAAAAAD-aFbV.jpg
02dsb2JhbC9HCgUNBxwAF1UPL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMwAAAAAAAAD8qafz.jpg
1mdsb2JhbC9ACgUNBxwAF1UPL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwNAAAAAAAAAD5C0wK.jpg

There may be more...not sure.

[quote name='guinaevere']Make up and clothes, too.[/QUOTE]
True, but hair is very important.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
0Wdsb2JhbC9ECgUNBxwAF1UPL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMAAAAAAAAAD+iK5G.jpg
0Gdsb2JhbC9FCgUNBxwAF1UPL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMQAAAAAAAAD-aFbV.jpg
02dsb2JhbC9HCgUNBxwAF1UPL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMwAAAAAAAAD8qafz.jpg
1mdsb2JhbC9ACgUNBxwAF1UPL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwNAAAAAAAAAD5C0wK.jpg

There may be more...not sure.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It seems that the gamerpics that were released at E3 were the ones that were released a week or two back...

Very disappointing. They must have came out early on accident.

You're pretty lucky, TFN. First hurricane to hit the mainland in 2+ years and it decides it's gonna shit all over the valley. :cool:

I like how all of the Bringin' Home gamerpics - save for the Gears 2 ones - sucked and weren't free.

[quote name='Brak']I like how all of the Bringin' Home gamerpics - save for the Gears 2 ones - sucked and weren't free.[/quote]What exactly is the point of the gamerpics? And why would you pay for them?

[quote name='Rocko']Why would anyone pay for gamerpics when there are so many free ones?[/quote]
Where do you get free ones?

[quote name='Rocko']Why would anyone pay for gamerpics when there are so many free ones?[/QUOTE]

It's just 80 points and I have a shitload of free points. 80 is a drop in the bucket. It's not like I'm buying gamerpics every day.

[quote name='Brak']Why did that happen?[/quote] She's a loud mouth with nothing to lose, literally.

She got gross with the girl's boyfriend even though the boyfriend was blowing her off, and she got suckerpunched and kicked while down on the floor many times until the cops came.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're pretty lucky, TFN. First hurricane to hit the mainland in 2+ years and it decides it's gonna shit all over the valley. :cool:[/quote]Tuesday night - Thursday night we should be seeing rain. They're saying a 100% chance, so I'm not sweatin' it. I think I might go bike riding in 33mph wind and get all shitty. :D

Hey, Zuniga, how do you get your custom gamerpics to come out so good? I think the lighting is fucking mine up, I can't get a decent capture out of mine.

[quote name='guinaevere']Where do you get free ones?[/quote]
Same place you get ones that cost money.

A dollar is still a dollar, even if it's free. You could put that free dollar towards something worthwhile instead of a gamerpic. I guess I just don't get it.

[quote name='manthing']Zoo, you get that thing yet?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mang. Thanks for reminding me to leave you feedback and thanks again for the device.

mangthang is that $$$$a, that dude.

[quote name='guinaevere']Linkin, that is so wrong.[/quote]

I didn't do it, someone posted it in the TDK thread...thought it was hilarious :rofl:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey, Zuniga, how do you get your custom gamerpics to come out so good? I think the lighting is fucking mine up, I can't get a decent capture out of mine.[/QUOTE]

Taking pictures of my monitor was fucking shit up, I think it was the refresh rate.

I then decided to take a picture of the picture I wanted on my iPhone.

The iPhone's screen makes the picture look slick, for me at least. I take the pictures in a dark room. The only lighting is coming from the phone or TV.

Not much has interested me on Threadless lately- I've been more interested in shirt.woot and they're a lot cheaper, too. They don't print a lot of shirts my style, it seems, but they've had a bunch lately. I've bought 5 shirts from 'em in like two weeks. Though one of those was part of a 2-for-1 deal that I don't really want.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Fuuuuck, I hate domestic violence, dragging me out of my house in the middle of the night, I was posting in the OTT dammit.[/QUOTE]
I didn't know posting in the OTT was classified as domestic violence.

[quote name='Rocko']Same place you get ones that cost money.[/quote]From Xbox.com? I've never paid attention to this sorta thing, so I don't know where you're supposed to go. I'd like to be able to make my own, but I've just stuck with this
1Gdsb2JhbC9DClZWVEoAGAFdL3RpbGUvMC8yMDAwNwAAAAAAAAD7osEq.jpg
from when I got my first 360. It was on the harddrive, it was a girl, so that was pretty much my choice.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Ah, nothing like a nice long shower to give some energy.[/quote]

I fucking passed out in mine just now. Woke up two hours later like OMGWTFWATERONFACE

if that doesn't say sleep deprived..

[quote name='Rocko']Not much has interested me on Threadless lately- [/quote]That's where I ordered from earlier. I found the site by looking for a pic of a fox for my bro (he likes foxes), and they had this for guys for $5. Had some fun looking through their stuff, and bought this for me, even though I don't wear tshirts. I'm thinking I may go wild and buy a pair of jeans to wear with it.

I'm not sure if I should stop getting lemon slices at restaurants now or just pretend I didn't read back a few pages in the OTT. :whistle2:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back