Gam Gam hates flavor OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, thanks. I've only been on to set up my account. Er... accounts.

[quote name='Maklershed']"I'd tap that gam gam ass" - Tags[/quote]Should I even ask what gam gam is?

Wubb: Try this for info.

[quote name='Hex']I fucking passed out in mine just now. Woke up two hours later like OMGWTFWATERONFACE

if that doesn't say sleep deprived..[/quote]

Mine ended up being only a temp fix, so I'm about to take a (hopefully) quick nap. Disproved my theory.

thkennyomega.gif

[quote name='Liquid 2']That's awesome.

I need to dig up my old threadless shirts so I can get credit so I can get that cheap. I hope my dad didn't take them with him...
Threadless is fucking expensive now. : /[/quote]
Yeah, I have four Threadless shirts I need to take pictures of. That's six bucks, and I might have a credit or two on my account already.

It's so shitty they changed their price scheme. It made Select shirts cheaper, but everything else more expensive.

That's why I like shirt.woot- $10 on day 1, $15 thereafter, and free shipping. Slow shipping, but free.

[quote name='guinaevere']Should I even ask what gam gam is?[/quote]
Budge's grandmother.

Beat CivRev twice last night, once by military and the other with technology. Technology took longer than I thought it would, so I may try again to see if I can do it more quickly.

[quote name='guinaevere']ha! That's cute. Munch munch munch.

I woulda bought this, but they only had guys shirts, no girls shirts. For $5, this is pretty cool. The communist party is hilarious. I didn't see this last night, it's sweet.[/quote]

Those are pretty awesome. I'd get the communist party one if it weren't $17. :cry:

The hippo aspiring to be a unicorn pwns. Haha my ex bought this for me back in like november. I wish he'd bought another one, cause I can't find it. :cry:

Again... sadly appropriate for me.

On my new LCD, the screen will sort of flicker and I can sort of see noise in darker colours. It's hooked up on VGA on account of being lazy. Is that why? I seem to recall reading that VGA is shitty quality.

[quote name='Rocko']I didn't know threadless had tees for $5. :whistle2:k[/quote]I only saw a few last night. One was the fox shirt and.. hang on, i'll pull 'em up.

[quote name='Brak']Use my referral link, Gwen.[/quote]Wherez?

Yikes, I think I might get shot tonight in my sleep, or something.

Some l'il vato was weaving in and out of traffic on a 30mph 2 lane and I slowed down to keep him from cutting more people off and just to piss him off :)lol:) and I kept at it for so long that he got maybe a foot away from my bumper, then back off. I turned into the bank parking lot, he turned in, parked, waited till I came back outside, left back to the office and followed me back here. :shock:

Good thing I park in the shade right outside and its not in some random ass shitty parking lot.

Thanks. None of the good ones in my size, of course. Ah well.

I hate takin' pictures... but for $1.50 I'll do it. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yikes, I think I might get shot tonight in my sleep, or something.

Some l'il vato was weaving in and out of traffic on a 30mph 2 lane and I slowed down to keep him from cutting more people off and just to piss him off :)lol:) and I kept at it for so long that he got maybe a foot away from my bumper, then back off. I turned into the bank parking lot, he turned in, parked, waited till I came back outside, left back to the office and followed me back here. :shock:

Good thing I park in the shade right outside and its not in some random ass shitty parking lot.[/QUOTE]

:shock:

I generally let idiot drivers get past me (and then hopefully on out of sight.)

I'd think if he was going to do anything physical to you he'd have confronted you in the bank parking lot. But maybe he's planning to come by your work at some random time and slash your tires. :shrug:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Brak, bring your K*market vest... I might need some big muscle backing me up! :cool:[/QUOTE]
I've had that happen to me a couple of times, and nothing came of it...

Remember the time that biker tried scaring me at McDonald's, and I scared him?

I wouldn't worry about it.

(I'll bring my vest, though.)
[quote name='Mojimbo']I watched I Vitelloni last night, Bayxter. Really liked it, reminded me of Mean Streets without the violence.[/QUOTE]
Sick.

I bookmarked that link, My Boy. I doubt I'll be buying many as I don't actually wear tshirts, but maybe for my brothers or sister in law.

[quote name='Hex']The hippo aspiring to be a unicorn pwns.[/quote]Yeah, that was adorable.

Haha my ex bought this for me back in like november. I wish he'd bought another one, cause I can't find it. :cry:

Again... sadly appropriate for me.
It's cute. But why sadly, Hex? You are who you are.

[quote name='guinaevere']I bookmarked that link, My Boy. I doubt I'll be buying many as I don't actually wear tshirts, but maybe for my brothers or sister in law. [/QUOTE]
Thanks. :cool:

I actually went into Kmarket, the other day, and took a stroll down memory lane.

I even sat in the stall I used to hide in. :cool:

Hm. First day of a new quarter. Debating whether I should be a good student and wear my scrubs (they don't bitch too hard the first day) or just go casual.

I think I'll go casual and represent the shirt.woot awesomeness. I think this'll go especially well with medical school. :lol:

[quote name='guinaevere']It's cute. But why sadly, Hex? You are who you are.[/quote]

Well yeah. People who know me know I'm down with it. I represent. ;o

[quote name='Rocko']Thanks. None of the good ones in my size, of course. Ah well.[/quote]Yeah, I noticed how most were ones only available in girls sizes and were the types of images girls wouldn't be into. That burn one is still available in a couple guys sizes, if you like that one.

I hate takin' pictures... but for $1.50 I'll do it. :lol:
So that's why they've got where you can see pictures of people wearing their shirts? I was getting frustrated last night... there were a couple that I was thinking of getting but I wanted to see how they'd look on a girl and the main pic didn't show a girl... and the real people pics, the girls were either 500 lbs or flat chested and not terribly curvy, so those pics didn't help at all either.

[quote name='Brak']Remember the time that biker tried scaring me at McDonald's, and I scared him?[/quote]You scared off a biker? Impressive. I'm with Wubb though. Just let the idjits pass and go on their way.

I don't know how the fuck I Am Taller Than Most Things got second place in that Derby. I'm sorry, but that shirt sucks dick. (W)right Angle was so much better.

I would've bought Circuit-ulatory System for $10 but it sold out and I don't really want it for $15.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Also, when did Soodmangorang say what he did in your sig, Bayxter? :rofl:[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190794&page=3 , post number 47.

He even meats celeb.
[quote name='guinaevere']You scared off a biker? Impressive. I'm with Wubb though. Just let the idjits pass and go on their way.[/QUOTE]
I can't turn the other cheek. I'm not sure if I consider that a character flaw, either. :cool:

"My name is soodmeg and I dont have a degree. But I do have a kick ass job in television that has allowed me to meat celeb, see the best of sites on other peoples dime, and get paid out the ass." - Boogyface

Dang, I can't believe that guy doesn't have a degree. He's got it made though, there's a lot of celebs that I'd like to meat.

[quote name='Hex']I liked it cause it's a giraffe. :]

I bought Wright Angle when it was two for one with the blue shirt.[/quote]

You are an exception. :lol:

Yeah, so did I. Pretty sick deal. Sold out in fifteen minutes, too. I don't really want the blue one, but whatever.

[quote name='Soodmeg']My name is soodmeg and I dont have a degree. But I do have a kick ass job in television that has allowed me to meat celeb, see the best of sites on other peoples dime, and get paid out the ass.[/QUOTE]
I like how he has no idea that he's an idiot.

That's kinda crazy that other people let him check out web sites on their dime.

TAK THAT GIDANCE CONSELOR

i fucking lol'd.

Rockizzo- Same here. I checked at like 11:02 my time and was like "huh.. i'm not a huge fan of either shirt but Angle is pretty sweet.. why the fuck not, I need more t-shirts"

and here I am. I've spent like $70 on s.woot this month alone. fucking hell.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Now tell me I am not successful Mr. Guidance Consoler.[/QUOTE]
"Consoler". :lol:

I had a scary dude start to follow me two nights ago TFN.

It was late and I didn't want to bother with making anything so I went to BK.
I'm going down the main road and turn right into the BK parking lot.
As I do, I have to quickly stop as there's another car trying to go out onto the street but he's making a wide turn gets right in my path. I didn't see him as I was driving up as it's blocked by large bushes and a tree.

So I'm stuck halfway on the street and in the entrance and wait for him to back up so I can get in.
I'm not mad or anything, he moves and I drive up, I raise my hand at him as if to say "see ya" or whatever, but maybe he thought I was flicking him off.

I keep on driving straight to get in the drive thru lane and notice he doesn't leave, but turns around and gets right behind me.

I start thinking, oh, maybe he forgot to buy something.

I make my order and drive up to the window. I notice he doesn't make an order and drives up behind me. That's when I worry a little bit as it's obvious he doesn't want some food.
I wait for my order and he keeps inching closer, and closer and closer and I'm just thinking, "do. not. touch. my. car."

I get my food and make a speedy exit, and he starts up right behind me.
"OK. Shit! He is actually following me."

Luckily he was driving some old looking car so when he followed me to the highway I just took off and left him in the dust.
I got a little scared, guy looked scary.

He noticed your rainbow dice hanging from your rear view mirror, dallow.

You needa stop letting people think you're gay, mang. You like pussy!

Also - this is why I hate the valley :
TDK spoiler:

[14:38] 4: haha yah fuck magy jillinhall she is uglie for that roll but perfict cas they killt her off

Those are both fucking sick.

I don't really know how the derby works, though, I just check the site every night and go "ooh I'll buy this" or "ew, that sucks"- the latter being the case for the birthday shirt. Thing looks awful.

[quote name='dallow']I had a scary dude start to follow me two nights ago TFN.

It was late and I didn't want to bother with making anything so I went to BK.
I'm going down the main road and turn right into the BK parking lot.
As I do, I have to quickly stop as there's another car trying to go out onto the street but he's making a wide turn gets right in my path. I didn't see him as I was driving up as it's blocked by large bushes and a tree.

So I'm stuck halfway on the street and in the entrance and wait for him to back up so I can get in.
I'm not mad or anything, he moves and I drive up, I raise my hand at him as if to say "see ya" or whatever, but maybe he thought I was flicking him off.

I keep on driving straight to get in the drive thru lane and notice he doesn't leave, but turns around and gets right behind me.

I start thinking, oh, maybe he forgot to buy something.

I make my order and drive up to the window. I notice he doesn't make an order and drives up behind me. That's when I worry a little bit as it's obvious he doesn't want some food.
I wait for my order and he keeps inching closer, and closer and closer and I'm just thinking, "do. not. touch. my. car."

I get my food and make a speedy exit, and he starts up right behind me.
"OK. Shit! He is actually following me."

Luckily he was driving some old looking car so when he followed me to the highway I just took off and left him in the dust.
I got a little scared, guy looked scary.[/QUOTE]
What would you have done if he threw the pit maneuver on you and dragged you out of your car?

[quote name='Brak']What would you have done if he threw the pit maneuver on you and dragged you out of your car?[/quote]
Died.

I was worried he'd actually do something while we were both parked in the drive-thru.

I was ready to just drive off though if he stepped out of his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back