Gam Gam hates flavor OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']

I can't turn the other cheek. I'm not sure if I consider that a character flaw, either. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Wow. We would be the best of friends IRL

:cool:

[quote name='dallow']Died.

I was worried he'd actually do something while we were both parked in the drive-thru.

I was ready to just drive off though if he stepped out of his car.[/QUOTE]
Describe how you would've fought back.

I thought you were good on your feet, dallow?

I remember you saying you took some kickboxing lessons back in the day and usually have to step up for your bros when shit gets out of hand during those Rock Band sessions.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Wow. We would be the best of friends IRL

:cool:[/QUOTE]
Why? Because opposite attract, and you're a doormat?

I don't know my backyard wrestling moves like you, Brak.

You have me confused with Soodmeg, TFN, I think he took kickboxing lessons.

[quote name='Hex']Those are both fucking sick.

I don't really know how the derby works, though, I just check the site every night and go "ooh I'll buy this" or "ew, that sucks"- the latter being the case for the birthday shirt. Thing looks awful.[/quote]
Yeah, today's shirt sucks. I was hoping they'd have the random shirts for their birthday.

For the Derby, basically a theme is announced (this week's is emergency) and anyone can submit designs. Then, if you've bought a shirt from shirt.woot, you're allowed to vote on 'em. You can vote as many times as you want, but only once per shirt.

If you click the derby link on the right hand side of shirt.woot you can check out the entries, and if you sort them by votes those two would be at the top so you can vote for 'em.

Shirtderbystats.com has statistics of how many votes the top 4 shirts have, and the top three get sold every week on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for 1, 2, and 3. We got that 2-for-1 deal because they tied for 3rd.

[quote name='dallow']I don't know my backyard wrestling moves like you, Brak.[/QUOTE]
I don't backyard wrestle, ass burger.

Just describe what would happen if that gnarly man were to rip you out of your driver's side window.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, today's shirt sucks. I was hoping they'd have the random shirts for their birthday.

For the Derby, basically a theme is announced (this week's is emergency) and anyone can submit designs. Then, if you've bought a shirt from shirt.woot, you're allowed to vote on 'em. You can vote as many times as you want, but only once per shirt.

If you click the derby link on the right hand side of shirt.woot you can check out the entries, and if you sort them by votes those two would be at the top so you can vote for 'em.

Shirtderbystats.com has statistics of how many votes the top 4 shirts have, and the top three get sold every week on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for 1, 2, and 3. We got that 2-for-1 deal because they tied for 3rd.[/quote]

Oh sweet. Yeah I saw that Birdie EMT shirt, that was money.

[quote name='Brak']I don't backyard wrestle, ass burger.

Just describe what would happen if that gnarly man were to rip you out of your driver's side window.[/QUOTE]

Here's what I would have done.

-Scary dude approaches my car
-I roll up windows and lock door
-Scary dude screams at me from oustide locked door.
-I'd yell back and maybe roll the window a crack so we could have a heart to heart
-Scary dude starts bashing on my car
-I'd drive away
-Scary dude hops back in his car and follows me
-I'd try to find a cop or police station to pull into

[quote name='dallow']I already said I would have died.
He wasn't a middle-aged nobody who felt tough because he was on bike.[/QUOTE]
Why so insulting, you Greek bastard?

I just want to know what you would have done in that situation.

So, I guess, if he grabbed you by your shirt and tugged you out, you would have just passed away.

Alright, then. Good work.

Know what I'd do?

Talk to him.

Nobody expects a talking horse. Much less one that can drive. Nucka be thinking he's tripping balls.

[quote name='Brak']Why? Because opposite attract, and you're a doormat?[/QUOTE]

Eh, we're more similar than you think, assuming the real you is similar to your stories.

You are right though, I'm more or less a door mat. I'm the sorta dude that just sits there and takes it. And takes it. And takes it. And takes it. Until I finally snap and fuck shit up.

Way I figure it, you'd be the problem starter, I'd be the problem solver.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Eh, we're more similar than you think, assuming the real you is similar to your stories. [/QUOTE]
Don't ever say anything like that ever again.

Hey is there a way to hide your online status on XBL?

I want to record some footage but I dont want the damn "blahblah" just signed on or sent you a message pop up.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Eh, we're more similar than you think, assuming the real you is similar to your stories.

You are right though, I'm more or less a door mat. I'm the sorta dude that just sits there and takes it. And takes it. And takes it. And takes it. Until I finally snap and fuck shit up.

Way I figure it, you'd be the problem starter, I'd be the problem solver.[/QUOTE]
I'm dying of laughter. I am.

I'd like to meat Magy Jillinhall circa 3 years ago, before her face fell apart. She was pretty :drool: in that one movie where she plays a druggie looking for redemption.

---

You recommend any Fellini besides the big 3, Bayxter?

I never even start problems. :lol:

If a problem presents itself, I use my words to get out of it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You recommend any Fellini besides the big 3, Bayxter?[/QUOTE]
La strada.

Silva is a mad man, zew.

That gash up on Irvin's face was all kinds of fucked from just one hard ass right hand. I liked how Irvin was talking shit, saying he was gonna show Silva how the big boys rolled at 205 and he needs to stick down at 185. :cool:

Fedor is ridiculous though. I hardly ever watch his fights, but when one is announced you already know who won. Even Sylvia said ''I've never been hit that hard before, the dude is unhuman'' or somethin' at the post fight conference. hahaha

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey is there a way to hide your online status on XBL?

I want to record some footage but I dont want the damn "blahblah" just signed on or sent you a message pop up.[/QUOTE]Guide button ---> Personal Settings ---> Notifications.

Or you can just change your status to Busy, that hides all notifications temporarily too.

She is ugly though. Bruce Wayne is suppose to be this playboy going out with hot looking supermodels yet he wants to be with an ugly troll.

I know, that shit was crazy. It was a 6 inch crescent shape cut that looked deep as fuck. Insane.

Also, Fedor is going to fucking kill Couture if/when they meat up.

Man, I read today thet still alive is just a re-release of the original portal with a few extra stand alone levels thta you cna play for free anyway.

Big disappointment.

[quote name='Brak']I never even start problems. :lol:

If a problem presents itself, I use my words to get out of it.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's no fun then :whistle2:/

I thought you were more like the assorted people I used to go to the bar with. The type that take something really insignificant (say, brushing into someone, or seeing someone they hated during their HS days), blow it out of proportion and then all of sudden I gotta bail people out of the fire or I just get caught in it.

So what?

Billionaire playboy smashin' on some old ass broad just because he knew her when he was a kid is not the business.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']You are right though, I'm more or less a door mat. I'm the sorta dude that just sits there and takes it. And takes it. And takes it. And takes it. Until I finally snap and fuck shit up. [/quote]

I'm the same way.

Except that when I snap, I pretty much only fuck myself up. It's sort of the anithesis of Falling Down.

Does Never4Ever ever shut the fuck up about his brawlin' days?

Your brawlin' days don't mean shit now and they never did since you're just some overweight alcoholic that gets drunk and posts on the internet about your glory days that more than likely never even happened.

[quote name='TheRock88']She is ugly though. Bruce Wayne is suppose to be this playboy going out with hot looking supermodels yet he wants to be with an ugly troll.[/QUOTE]
Bruce Wayne is a persona -- he's not really Bruce Wayne.

I wonder if Dead Rising: Chop till you Drop will use the motion sensor plus for more accurate chopping until said drop.

[quote name='wubb']Here's what I would have done.

-Scary dude approaches my car
-I roll up windows and lock door
-Scary dude screams at me from oustide locked door.
-I'd yell back and maybe roll the window a crack so we could have a heart to heart
-Scary dude starts bashing on my car
-I'd drive away
-Scary dude hops back in his car and follows me
-I'd try to find a cop or police station to pull into[/QUOTE]

Hmm I prob would've done the same, cept the moment he touches my car I probably would've went off on him. Assuming he didn't back down I probably would've done something nuts, like beat him with my club.

[quote name='dallow']I wonder if Dead Rising: Chop till you Drop will use the motion sensor plus for more accurate chopping until said drop.[/QUOTE]

Nah. It's going to use it for 1:1 walkie talkie motion.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Hmm I prob would've done the same, cept the moment he touches my car I probably would've went off on him. Assuming he didn't back down I probably would've done something nuts, like beat him with my club.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What's the story behind the switch from Katie Holmes to Maggie Gylenhall?[/quote]Holmes turned down the part, then they took the spider-man route and hired some ugly floozie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back