Game of the Decade?

Halo Combat Evolved

Runners Up: Ico, SoC, KOTOR, MGS4, Mass Effect, God of War, RE4, Metroid Prime, FFX, COD4, Bioshock, Psychonauts, Mario Galaxy, GTA3/IV, Orange Box, Fallout 3.

Baldur's Gate 2, without question. It was an amazing single play experience, and it had an excellent coop campaign. It tops Dragon Age/KOTOR/Mass Effect in every possible way, despite being developed years earlier.

May not be the best, but the ones I got the most enjoyment out of.

Fallout 3 (I have put over 100 hours in on multiple playthroughs.)
Metal Gear Solid 3
Hitman: Blood Money
Guitar Hero 2
Soul Calibur 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII

Though I never played it, GTA III is the game of the decade. It opened the floodgates to hundreds of open world games. The whole non-linear concept of "go where you want to go/do what you want to do in a 3D world" stems from this game.

That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed San Andreas (my first GTA game).

It's hard to say, depends on what you're basing it on.

Most successful and popular game is probably WoW, isn't it? Someone correct me.

Star Wars Galaxies year one. No other game comes close to the nostalgic value I have for this game nor the fond memories.

Disgaea
GTA San Andreas
Ico
CoD MW
RE 4
Fallout 3
Fire Prowrestling Returns

Those immediatley sprung to mind. Impossible to narrow it down to just one or two games. I have played over a thousand hours combined on just those games I listed.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Just for the sheer number of famous people who provided voices for the game and the fact that the side missions were fun. Or at least the Vigilante mode was when using an attack chopper from the army base by the airport.

I went up to probably level 400 on it and had over $100 million in the game the last time I played it.

Of course, all of the music from the 80's and the whole 80's vibe to the game world had me just cruising around for hours on end playing it.

bread's done
Back