GameCrazy sale starting 03/03 (B2G1 Free; GoW/ GT4/ The Con/ Medievil $19.99, et al)

Haha, seems that I return home every time there's a GC sale - which is a good thing since there are no GC's around my school. I'll see what I can find for the B2G1 free deal.

I wonder if GoW is a universal price drop.

[quote name='djkunai']:ps2:
Eye Toy Oepration Spy - $9.99
The Getaway - $9.99
God of War - $19.99
Gran Turismo 4 - $19.99

:psp:
The Con - $19.99
Medievil - $19.99

Also:
B2G1 Free on all new games $17.99 and under.
Recent Gamecrazy Price Drops[/quote]

Awesome news. Time to pick up GoW again. And maybe start getting some PSP games for whenever I get around to getting one.

Is this the full list? Can you get sale items with the buy 2 get 1 free? For example, could you get 3 Eye Toy Operation Spys for $20?

And is Eye Toy Operation Spy just the game or does it come with the camera too?

I already have Medieval, but I'd grab God of War, Operation Spy, and something else if they qualify for the buy 2 get 1.

[quote name='Rictor']Is this the full list? Can you get sale items with the buy 2 get 1 free? For example, could you get 3 Eye Toy Operation Spys for $20?

And is Eye Toy Operation Spy just the game or does it come with the camera too?

I already have Medieval, but I'd grab God of War, Operation Spy, and something else if they qualify for the buy 2 get 1.[/quote]

I dont think so because this is a sale and not price drops and you cant combine 2 deals

[quote name='m0dem']these games dont qualify its b2g1 for new games $17.99 and less[/quote]

Operation Spy is a new game that's less than $17.99, what about that one?

If you get an employee that doesnt know any better, they could apply B2G1 free on the sale $9.99 games.

I'm gonna wait until GoW and GT4 hits $20 at BB... since I already waited this long for them, might as well wait a bit longer.

If someone can help me pick up some games from circuit city clearance (cost +shipping), I would be willing to swap or help you pick up some games from gamecrazy (cost +shipping). PM me for more info.

New games under 17.99 B2G1? What new games cost less than 17.99 at GameCrazy? Any of them at all? EDIT: Oh, just saw the price drop list.. hope I can find some of those..

God of War is a great deal though, definitely in my top 3 games of the year, and easiliy worth $50, let alone $20.

I'm guessing that GoW and GT4 are going to be getting Greatest Hits releases soon. That is why they are both dropped to $19.99. Others stores would probably soon follow?

It's rumored that GT4 Online will be out in the 2nd quarter of this year. GT4 Online has everything GT4 has and is of course online.

[quote name='yuy104']I'm gonna wait until GoW and GT4 hits $20 at BB... since I already waited this long for them, might as well wait a bit longer.[/quote]

Assuming by that time GGC aren't extinct at all BB, as they already appear to be at mine.

Also to the OP, is there going to be a flyer for these in store or is it just going to be in the system that way?

im going to be out of town when it starts but if we have any god of wars left at work when i get back i'll pick some up to trade/sell to CAGers.

[quote name='CaoPi']GT4 is a very good deal at that price best car simulation game hands down![/quote]

I can't stand simulation car games, but isn't Forza supposedly the best?

[quote name='craven_fiend']I can't stand simulation car games, but isn't Forza supposedly the best?[/QUOTE]

I would not say it is the best but a lot of people prefer Forza over GT4.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I can't stand simulation car games, but isn't Forza supposedly the best?[/QUOTE]
yeah actually it is the best. Cao Pi should buy an XBOX and play Forza. C'mon what other racing game lets you humiliate people online with a Buick Regal that pwn's a Lancer that some riceboy swears will beat you. Not GT4 thats for sure.

I don't know if this has been posted previously, but I just picked up NEW copies of Shining Tears, Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box Set, & Disgaea for $19.99 each at the gamecrazy nearest me. They also have Dual Hearts @ that price brand new if anyone is interested. It looks like I grabbed the last ones of the others though. I'm sorry if this was mentioned previously but I could not locate any other threads with these titles at said prices.

BTW these games all still showed a price tag of $49.99, $54.99, unmarked respectively. Also Dual Hearts had a price of $34.99, I had asked the clerk to scan them for me and was pleasantly surprised!

[quote name='shiningslade']I don't know if this has been posted previously, but I just picked up NEW copies of Shining Tears, Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box Set, & Disgaea for $19.99 each at the gamecrazy nearest me. They also have Dual Hearts @ that price brand new if anyone is interested. It looks like I grabbed the last ones of the others though. I'm sorry if this was mentioned previously but I could not locate any other threads with these titles at said prices.

BTW these games all still showed a price tag of $49.99, $54.99, unmarked respectively. Also Dual Hearts had a price of $34.99, I had asked the clerk to scan them for me and was pleasantly surprised![/QUOTE]

You must have the gamecrazy time forgot up there.

[quote name='XCutioner93']Nice, God of War is a definite pickup for tommorow, if it's in stock.[/quote]
I think its $20 everywhere starting next week at the latest.

Well, Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift is due out in two weeks. Sure, it's all to "intial D" wannabe, but hey, as long as I don't have to tweak my car down to the camber angle and spring pressure (GT4 customization is ricidulous!), I'll have fun driving up and down the hills and try to be like Takumi!

I stopped by a local Gamecrazy about 30 minutes ago and they have never heard of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal. They looked through paperwork and told me they didn't know anything about it. The guy told me I was probably thinking of one of their old B2G1 deals on used games.

I just got 2 games today just to find out at another store they had buy 2 get 1 free deal. Went back to store one and they said they cant do anything about it since i had to get the Free game at time i got the 2

Total BS .... gamecrazy is just a major rip off anymore,.... if you refuse to buy the MVP card they screw you over

screw gamecrazy

Regardless of what everyone is saying, there are NO noteworthy new games at $17.99 and most of what is noteworthy probably won't be found sealed anymore (Beyond Good & Evil, Fatal Frames, etc.)

If they refuse the return, just say you don't want to have it, force them to refund it, then go in the next day and get the B2G1 free. Different associate, same games (plus one more).

[quote name='slidecage']I just got 2 games today just to find out at another store they had buy 2 get 1 free deal. Went back to store one and they said they cant do anything about it since i had to get the Free game at time i got the 2

Total BS .... gamecrazy is just a major rip off anymore,.... if you refuse to buy the MVP card they screw you over

screw gamecrazy[/quote]
Well, you can return those games to any participating Gamecrazy store (within 7 days) as long as it's sealed and you have the original receipt. Then just use the B2G1F deal they got going on, and problem solved:D.

It should work though.

The B2G1F salle on new $17.99 and less games begins on SUNDAY. And at least at the Garland store I saw nothing there worth going back for.

They ARE running a b2g1f right now on used games $4.99 and less so a good time to stack up the old sports games and other such trade bait.

For those in the D/FW area there is an Ace Combat 5 bundle (game, flightstick II, yoke, squadron patch, box, etc. new at the S. Dallas location for $89 if you are interested.

That store sent one to the Garland store. I picked it up for $7 and some trade/sell games I had laying around - they gave decent trade vales certainly better than Gamestop but not as good as GameRush probably.

TexTuna

bread's done
Back