Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='abcbadcat']Will there be any deals on 360 Call of Duty 4?

How about 360 arcade sticks?[/QUOTE]

I could probably run one for Call of Duty 4 for 360, I don't carry any 360 arcade sticks though.

I'm just wondering what people would like to see on our site: contests, polls, a message board? What about trade-ins? I've been thinking of offering trade-ins for a while now and I know I could offer good values, especially on older titles that you may not usually get good value for. I was thinking to use Paypal as payment for trade-ins. Any opinions on this matter?

You would probably make more money if there was a way you could "keep" the trade-in credit on the site, instead of handing out Paypal to everyone.

Also, I would suggest keeping a limit on how many trade-in titles you have in stock. Otherwise everyone's going to trade-in games such as Madden 2002 and you will end up with 100 copies of one game that will probably never sell.

Not to nitpik, but you might want to change the title to July i.e. 7/30 vs. 6/30. Surprised no one has mentioned this the past few days.

I also would be interested in the trade-in program.

God, I'm trying to save money, here. Not keep spending it. Why do you have to post these things. =(

Chances are I'll be in for one of those hard drives.. That's a darn good price, and I want a larger one for installing games to the HDD later on when the fall update comes out.

[quote name='bob330i']Not to nitpik, but you might want to change the title to July i.e. 7/30 vs. 6/30. Surprised no one has mentioned this the past few days.

I also would be interested in the trade-in program.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the heads-up! I guess that's what happens when you take a two-week vacation...

[quote name='drfrielgood']Great, the trade-in portion of the site will probably be the first addition that I tackle.[/quote]

great!, there are so many games that i want on your site but dont want to shell out the dough, might i add that you pay for customers shipping if they trade in more than x amount of games, estarland does that

[quote name='Teqonix']God, I'm trying to save money, here. Not keep spending it. Why do you have to post these things. =(

Chances are I'll be in for one of those hard drives.. That's a darn good price, and I want a larger one for installing games to the HDD later on when the fall update comes out.[/quote]

Yeah totally! I'm really looking forward to that feature.

Couldn't resist and put in an order. I have a memory unit so I can at least carry my saves over. Just gonna redownload the XBLA games I have.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Wow, thanks for the heads-up! I guess that's what happens when you take a two-week vacation...[/quote]

I sent you an e-mail recently regarding the Jabra BT headsets that went out of stock. Any chance I could get an update on that please?

Thanks!

I decided to get the 120 gb hdd. This is the best price I've seen. Hopefully I can get microsoft to send me the transfer cable if one does not come with this one.

[quote name='blackhole82']I decided to get the 120 gb hdd. This is the best price I've seen. Hopefully I can get microsoft to send me the transfer cable if one does not come with this one.[/QUOTE]

so Microsoft has been sending them out for free. I really need more space I am down to my last gb. I looked on ebay and the damn migration cables are going for over 40 dollars.

[quote name='sociopharm02']so Microsoft has been sending them out for free. I really need more space I am down to my last gb. I looked on ebay and the damn migration cables are going for over 40 dollars.[/quote]
Microsoft will send you a free one if you send them the serial number of your old console and the serial number of an Elite you purchase. I think I'm just going to have to transfer my saves with a memory card or something.

[quote name='sociopharm02']so Microsoft has been sending them out for free. I really need more space I am down to my last gb. I looked on ebay and the damn migration cables are going for over 40 dollars.[/quote]

I just called Microsoft and gave them the serial number of my console and they're sending me a migration kit for free.

[quote name='blackhole82']I just called Microsoft and gave them the serial number of my console and they're sending me a migration kit for free.[/quote]

Do you have an elite or a normal 20gig console?

I have a 20 gig and hope this will work for me.

[quote name='bearcatjosh']Do you have an elite or a normal 20gig console?

I have a 20 gig and hope this will work for me.[/quote]

I have the 20 gig model.

[quote name='blackhole82']I just called Microsoft and gave them the serial number of my console and they're sending me a migration kit for free.[/QUOTE]

so what do you tell them to get the kit. I am going to call in a little bit so I want to get my info straight:)

i got all my stuff today. very fast delivery considering everything shipped on monday. i would return to buy more stuff in the future. the jabra headsets were awesome and at the right price. i was a little disappointed by the used ps3 games, the disc were in awesome condition, but packaging everything together in a large bubble envelop kinda warp the game cases due to poor handling with the post office. i am pretty sure they were in great condition before they were shipped. nevertheless i am still happy about everything. :)

hey op i have a question, i see you are selling defectice 360 wireless headsets(that include usb charger), and i have a 360 headset but i lost the charger, is there anyway i could just buy the usb charger?
thanks

[quote name='drfrielgood']Sorry guys, this deal is for the 120GB hard drive only. No migration kit is included.[/quote]

Still a damn fine deal, to be honest - even if you absolutely have to get a migration kit you can find one on ebay for $30-$40, and then once you've used it, turn around and resell it for about the same price. Even if you keep the thing you're still saving $40ish off of retail.

Very glad I went for this deal, can't wait for the fall update now. :D

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal for Assassin's Creed for XBox 360.[/quote]

If the deal doesn't appear, does that mean it's sold out?
(Apologies if this has already been posted, I just signed up today)

-RC

[quote name='RC Jester']If the deal doesn't appear, does that mean it's sold out?

-RC[/quote]

It NEVER sells out this quickly.

I think he just messed it up.

[quote name='RC Jester']If the deal doesn't appear, does that mean it's sold out?

-RC[/QUOTE]

Sorry, InFlames was right, I screwed it up! It should show up now. Thanks for pointing that out!

[quote name='Teqonix']Still a damn fine deal, to be honest - even if you absolutely have to get a migration kit you can find one on ebay for $30-$40, and then once you've used it, turn around and resell it for about the same price. Even if you keep the thing you're still saving $40ish off of retail.

Very glad I went for this deal, can't wait for the fall update now. :D[/quote]

Or you can just get one free from Microsoft by calling them.

[quote name='HeadRusch']The shipping on this game basically makes it the same price as you can get on Gamefly for the past few weeks.[/quote]

They are OOS half the time I go to the website.

[quote name='blackhole82']Or you can just get one free from Microsoft by calling them.[/quote]

YMMV. They are only suppose to send out a free one to owners who are upgrading to an Elite. Worth a shot, though. You might get a nice and/or clueless CSR.

[quote name='bigbell']hey op i have a question, i see you are selling defectice 360 wireless headsets(that include usb charger), and i have a 360 headset but i lost the charger, is there anyway i could just buy the usb charger?
thanks[/quote]

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back