Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my 120GB hard drive yesterday (much sooner than I expected). Works beautifully! Took a while to transfer my ~4GB of Rock Band DLC, plus everything else, with a 512MB memory card.

Thanks, OP. Will continue to check out yer site.

Got my Jabra headset in the mail a few days ago... works beautifully. Thanks a lot, drfrielgood, and I've recommended your site to all of my gamer friends.

[quote name='mrkool899']What color is the 120gb hard drive? Does it match with the X-Box 360? How long did it take to ship out?[/quote]
It's the hard drive from the Elite, so it's black w/silver sides. So no, it doesn't match the white & grey 360.

Oh well, doesn't matter to me.

Has anyone ordered a elite 360 from this site? I just got mine and the power supply doesn't fit. The power supply is a 175w which is for the falcon chipset. The elite I got is not the falcon. So I am pretty much dead in the water.

[quote name='mjfurious']Has anyone ordered a elite 360 from this site? I just got mine and the power supply doesn't fit. The power supply is a 175w which is for the falcon chipset. The elite I got is not the falcon. So I am pretty much dead in the water.[/quote]

I wouldn't say you're completely dead in the water. I'm sure they will either a) let you return it and refund your money or b) send you the proper power supply.

[quote name='rainking187']I got my copy of Batallion Wars today, but there's a white sticker on it that says "Refurb". I thought it was supposed to be new?[/QUOTE]

The game is still factory sealed, is it not? One of the companies that I buy from mislabels their games once in a while. The factory seal is still on the package, but the label says refurb. Disregard the label, I was just too lazy to pick it off!

Hey guys, just got back from a 3-day weekend vacation to Canada. I haven't been around to update this thread, but I'm glad that people have still been able to take advantage of the deals I scheduled before I left. Everything will resume as normal tomorrow.

[quote name='mjfurious']did you happen to see my post above about the power supply I got?[/quote]

PM the guy, saying you want to schedule a return.

[quote name='mjfurious']did you happen to see my post above about the power supply I got?[/QUOTE]

Shoot me a PM and I'll send the return address. If you'd like, just return the power supply and I'll ship you out a replacement.

Updated with today's deal for the GTA4 duffle bags. This is the lowest price we've run on these yet. We should have enough to make it through today, but I'm not sure if/when we'll be able to run these again.

I wanted to buy the duffel bag, and since I was ordering, I figured that I'd pick up the soundtrack. But when I added the soundtrack to my cart, it spiked the shipping another $2.99... which completely discouraged me. Because I cannot possibly believe that a disc would add $2.99 shipping if it's actually smaller in surface area than a folded up duffel bag and weighs almost nothing... I believe it's a flat rate, but c'mon. Am I just dense? Would they not be shipped together? Because if they aren't shipped together, it's more understandable, but still strange.

[quote name='jonac13']I wanted to buy the duffel bag, and since I was ordering, I figured that I'd pick up the soundtrack. But when I added the soundtrack to my cart, it spiked the shipping another $2.99... which completely discouraged me. Because I cannot possibly believe that a disc would add $2.99 shipping if it's actually smaller in surface area than a folded up duffel bag and weighs almost nothing... I believe it's a flat rate, but c'mon. Am I just dense? Would they not be shipped together? Because if they aren't shipped together, it's more understandable, but still strange.[/QUOTE]

The duffle bag weighs 11 ounces. The soundtrack and artbook are a bundle, and together they weigh 13 ounces. I cannot ship a 2 pound package USPS Priority for $4.99, hence the reason the shipping was bumped up another $2.99 when you added the soundtrack/artbook bundle.

Ah, okay, completely reasonable. Totally forgot the artbook, which confused me considerably. Because a disk weighs next to nothing...

Either way, I still might bite. Hopefully they won't run out by the time my deliberation is over.

[quote name='Megalith']How are these being sold separately when they come packaged in the LE?[/QUOTE]

Because I bought a bunch of the LEs and sold most of the games separately. I'd probably going to list the LEs as a whole one of these days...

[quote name='DJSteel']still says not shipped yet..[/quote]
I bought one of the 120GB Xbox 360 harddrives. It was shipped via USPS Priority Mail. I'm sure your game was shipped similarly.

USPS DOES NOT offer online tracking. They offer online Delivery Confirmation. Once the item's been delivered, their website will tell you that. Until then, it will say some unhelpful crap like "We were electronically notified about receiving a package", making it seem like the item has not been shipped (when in fact it has).

I discovered this with all my eBay dealings.

[quote name='DJSteel']still says not shipped yet..[/quote]

I'm not sure exactly where you are looking, but he does not automatically update you on the shipping status on your item. If you are worried about your package and want the tracking number, PM him on here. He is pretty helpful and usually quick, though remember he's just one guy.

[quote name='jpw21683']I bought one of the 120GB Xbox 360 harddrives. It was shipped via USPS Priority Mail. I'm sure your game was shipped similarly.

USPS DOES NOT offer online tracking. They offer online Delivery Confirmation. Once the item's been delivered, their website will tell you that. Until then, it will say some unhelpful crap like "We were electronically notified about receiving a package", making it seem like the item has not been shipped (when in fact it has).

I discovered this with all my eBay dealings.[/quote]

USPS does offer some tracking, though not as detailed as other shippers. You will generally get the when and where of package acceptable, processing, and delivery, though sometimes the package doesn't get scanned somewhere along the line or the system simply does not update itself.

These are selling quickly! I originally planned to run this deal through the weekend, but I don't think they're going to last that long. If we sell out I will run a deal for the 3 month subscription cards plus Robotron. If you only need 3 months, you may want to wait for the 12 month cards to sell out.

Awesome deal for those looking to extend their subscription. I'm good for the next couple years or I'd jump on it.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']USPS does offer some tracking, though not as detailed as other shippers. You will generally get the when and where of package acceptable, processing, and delivery, though sometimes the package doesn't get scanned somewhere along the line or the system simply does not update itself.[/quote]The "tracking" capabilities of a USPS DC depends on people taking the time to scan the package as it makes it through the shipping process. It all depends on someone remembering/taking the time to do it when the package is processed. Sometimes, you'll hit every part with tracking info, other times not. Express Mail gives a true tracking number, so that's tracked all the way through the shipping process.

UPS/DHL/FedEx do it through every step of the process, though theirs is a tracking number, so they have to do it that way.

[quote name='shrike4242']The "tracking" capabilities of a USPS DC depends on people taking the time to scan the package as it makes it through the shipping process. It all depends on someone remembering/taking the time to do it when the package is processed. Sometimes, you'll hit every part with tracking info, other times not. Express Mail gives a true tracking number, so that's tracked all the way through the shipping process.

UPS/DHL/FedEx do it through every step of the process, though theirs is a tracking number, so they have to do it that way.[/QUOTE]

Good explanation. I've shipped my sales with USPS for about 4 years now and from my experience you can track the route of the shipment about 80-90% of the time. It's actually pretty rare that I check the DC# of a package and don't receive any tracking info.

The 12 Month cards look like they're going to sell out somewhere around 5 PM Eastern. Upon sellout they will be replaced with 3 Month subscription cards + Robotron. If those also sell out today a deal for Forza 2 will run while I check to see if I can dig up some more subscription cards for tomorrow. Thanks for the orders!

Well, you got me to bite on this one. Now that I'm down on cash... I'll really have to stop buying stuff. Thanks a lot! ;-p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back