Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice deal, both cables for under $9 shipped. Definitely worth picking up if you ever can see yourself hooking your PSP up to a TV (I got both so that when I go over to a friend's house, we can still watch videos from my PSP on their TV even if it doesn't have component inputs).

Hey OP, just wanted to say thanks for the ridiculously fast shipment of Link's crossbow training, I'll definitely keep taking a look at what you have to offer. :)

[quote name='drfrielgood']Thanks for the kind words guys! I also added about 40 new items to the site inventory last night, mostly to the PS2 and XBox 360 sections.[/quote]

I peeked at some of the new additions. Mostly good deals as usual, but the 200 and 400 MS points? $200 points is == $2.50 and 400 is $5. You charge $2.99 and $4.99 respectively. With any amount of shipping, even the 400 is overpriced and the 200 is overpriced before shipping. These are needles in your haystack of great deals, of course, but you might rethink at least the 200 pt pricing.

On a very positive side note, so far I have only praise for your services. I ordered Forza 2, battery pack, and remote control for 360 this weekend and got all 3 already today! Extremely fast shipping, you've definitely instilled plenty of confidence. Not to mention that, although the items ordered were "used," there is quite literally no sign of any such usage on any of the items..wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #31333b; background-image: none; color: #f7f7f7; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 9pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }

I peeked at some of the new additions. Mostly good deals as usual, but the 200 and 400 MS points? $200 points is == $2.50 and 400 is $5. You charge $2.99 and $4.99 respectively. With any amount of shipping, even the 400 is overpriced and the 200 is overpriced before shipping. These are needles in your haystack of great deals, of course, but you might rethink at least the 200 pt pricing.

On a very positive side note, so far I have only praise for your services. I ordered Forza 2, battery pack, and remote control for 360 this weekend and got all 3 already today! Extremely fast shipping, you've definitely instilled plenty of confidence. Not to mention that, although the items ordered were "used," there is quite literally no sign of any such usage on any of the items.

.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #31333b; background-image: none; color: #f7f7f7; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 9pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }

Great price on the component cables, esp. since I don't know how much of a use I'll have for them. Added a PS3 memory card adapter for 4.99 - awesome price!!

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread and your site :)

how many of these do you have : )

Mana Khemia Scholarship Edition Premium Box
Price: $ 89.95
Condition: New
Platform: Playstation 2

just wondering already own 2 dont need a thrid

man that's very tempting to have both psp cable sets but I just paid $9.94 just a few days ago
for the component cable i'd hate to pay that $5 shipping again.

any way to work out a deal for the composite cable?

Just finished my 3rd purchase at gamedealdaily.com almost $2 for the composite cable I had to bite.

Next time I make a purchase I need to wait and do it all together to save on shipping cost.

just a suggestion, maybe add in a feature where you could let somebody delay shipment on goods, and thus save shipping by shipping like multiple days of things together.

[quote name='janglypangly']http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=96

Does that come with the battery AND charger? If so, I should have ordered that instead of the cable and white battery separately :([/quote]
It's OOS now, but considering it was twice as much as the white cable is, I'd say it's safe to guess that it had both. $Then again, he doesn't have the white cable+battery, so who knows...

Also, unless you guys are scrounging for parts, don't bother with the defective headset. $The headsets don't work while charging, and, of course, don't operate without a charge.

.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #31333b; background-image: none; color: #f7f7f7; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 9pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }

So how good of a condition are the used Classic controllers?

[quote name='drfrielgood']Just a note:

If anyone would post our deals on fatwallet and/or slickdeals, I would be highly appreciative. I would do it myself, but I'd get in trouble for doing self-promotion. The extra exposure is always great though![/quote]
I've also posted your site at redflagdeals.com. Hope that'll help with the sales and in return offer us up with some sweet deals!

[quote name='vherub']hmm, anyone have experience with the classic controller on wii mario kart?[/quote]

You'll get a better response in the Wii MK thread in the Wii subforum of the Nintendo section. It would have to have been imported for anyone to know at this point.

Great site love the idea. I just have one question: What is the condition of the Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit? Ive been thinking about ordering it but can't decide if it is worth it because I would really like another battery but its not absolutly neccesary

Thanks OP! Great deal. : )

Was going to just get one but it was only an extra 2$ shipping for a second one, so got two!!

20$ for 2 controllers shipped is awesome. :)

In for 2 Classic controllers. I'm curious to see what "used" condition happens to be and how well they'll work.

Shipping is a little ugly, though not completely out of line for two controllers' worth of shipping.

The Classic Controllers are now sold out! Thank you everyone for your orders, I will mail them out tomorrow.

I have set the XBox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to run at $59 shipped until the next deal begins tomorrow at noon ET.

We currently have 8 wheels remaining in stock.

[quote name='rmb']Anyone know the return policy?[/QUOTE]

If you have any issues with your order you can either email me from the contact link on the website or send me a PM on CAG and I will take care of it. Thanks!

-Matt
gamedealdaily.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back