Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
To anyone worried about purchasing "used" headphones:

These headphones are store overstock that I bought. I removed a number of them from their original packaging myself to save on shipping and storage space. I list them as used because they do not include the original packaging. Most, if not all, of the headphones have never been used by another person.

Thanks

These are only for the PSP-2000 model, right? Can the old model use these? I've search around a little, but being at work I'm hoping someone can give a definitive answer so I don't have to Google. :)

[quote name='Usuyami']Do these come in only white? I'd love to have a black one to match the PSP I don't own yet.[/QUOTE]

Only come in white, sorry!

Also, I believe these only work with the PSP 2000, not the original PSP.

I don't know exactly when the remote arrived, but in fine working condition, well packaged, and even if it arrived today it was a fast arrival. Impressive. Thanks!

Got a set of PSP Component and Composite cables today. Extremely fast shipping. And $10 for two sets is an awesome deal. I recommend this store to anyone.

hey man, would u take revolution moneyexchange as a form of payment? I have alot of $ in there from their $25 sign up bonus and 10 per referral.

Its the same as paypal without the fees. If u are i will probably make a purchase. If you dont know what it is, there is a link in my sig

[quote name='markyshizzle']hey man, would u take revolution moneyexchange as a form of payment? I have alot of $ in there from their $25 sign up bonus and 10 per referral.

Its the same as paypal without the fees. If u are i will probably make a purchase. If you dont know what it is, there is a link in my sig[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just Paypal and Google Checkout!

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal for Warhawk.[/quote]
Nice! I'd jump on it if I didn't already own it. Honestly, Warhawk is one of the best PS3 games out there...

[quote name='depward']Nice! I'd jump on it if I didn't already own it. Honestly, Warhawk is one of the best PS3 games out there...[/quote]

Ditto. Downloaded it day 1, and bought both expansions. It's addicting :)

I got my girlfriend to take up your deal on Singstar Pop yesterday. I'm glad I can at least support your site in a roundabout way.

[quote name='the_punisher']Ditto. Downloaded it day 1, and bought both expansions. It's addicting :)[/quote]
Bought the bundle day 1 as well...and the same with the expansions. It's me crack i tell ya!

Wow, if I hadn't bought an Arcade unit a month ago so I could get HDMI, I would have been all over that Elite without HDD for $219.95 deal on your site.

Love your website Topic creator :)

2 Quick questions before I buy warhawk...

You say in the description Game only, does this mean it's just the disk and not the case/manual/inserts? I don't need the headset, just wondering about the case and stuff (and probably the condition of said items since I like my games complete and as perfect as possible).

2. Does the Zelda crossbow training come with the sleeve or is it just the game CD?

I'll hit an order as soon as I can get answers to these questions. Thanks in advance.

i would buy ddr for wii but 39.99 for a used dance pad it kinda yeah, umm gross. if the pad was new i would be all over it. great prices on robotron for the 360 arcade 95 cents is a steal

Warhawk comes complete with the original case, artwork, manual, and game disc.
Zelda comes complete with the sleeve and manual.

Thanks!

[quote name='Xiemos']Love your website Topic creator :)

2 Quick questions before I buy warhawk...

You say in the description Game only, does this mean it's just the disk and not the case/manual/inserts? I don't need the headset, just wondering about the case and stuff (and probably the condition of said items since I like my games complete and as perfect as possible).

2. Does the Zelda crossbow training come with the sleeve or is it just the game CD?

I'll hit an order as soon as I can get answers to these questions. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Many of my DDR Wii bundles are new, but the box has been opened so I sell them as used. Most of the dance pads have never been used. Thanks for your interest!

[quote name='tat2dbri']i would buy ddr for wii but 39.99 for a used dance pad it kinda yeah, umm gross. if the pad was new i would be all over it. great prices on robotron for the 360 arcade 95 cents is a steal[/QUOTE]

My two Classic controllers showed up today in the mail. They look barely used, so I'll assume so until I get a chance to test them out.

Forgot to post, but I got my PSP Component Cable on Saturday. Worked great. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your site from now on.

Received my classic controllers yesterday. You can tell they are not new, but they work great and are very clean.

Question: Would these purchases qualify for CAG feedback? It was a CAG to CAG exchange initiated because of CAG.

[quote name='juvo']Received my classic controllers yesterday. You can tell they are not new, but they work great and are very clean.

Question: Would these purchases qualify for CAG feedback? It was a CAG to CAG exchange initiated because of CAG.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you received your controller in good shape! I don't believe these qualify for CAG feedback, but I may be wrong.

[quote name='juvo']Question: Would these purchases qualify for CAG feedback? It was a CAG to CAG exchange initiated because of CAG.[/quote]Nope.

Thanks for clearing that up, Shrike. Right now the best feedback you can give is to refer the site to others, whether through message boards, websites, friends, whatever. I've noticed that some of you have done this already, and I'm very thankful for the extra exposure you've brought to my site.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Thanks for clearing that up, Shrike. Right now the best feedback you can give is to refer the site to others, whether through message boards, websites, friends, whatever. I've noticed that some of you have done this already, and I'm very thankful for the extra exposure you've brought to my site.[/quote]I'm doing that as I can to bring some extra business your way.

So far, for me, the Classic controllers were all I need, though there's enough interesting stuff that it would be worth picking up if I didn't already have it on-hand.

[quote name='YONKE']dude are the xbox360 VGA HD AV Cable first party ??[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know the same thing. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='YONKE']dude are the xbox360 VGA HD AV Cable first party ??[/QUOTE]

Yes, all the accessories on the site are first-party, including the cables.

Quick shipping update:

All Singstar Pop, Warhawk, S-Video Cables were all shipped out yesterday. The rest of the cables and today's PS2 games will go out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back