Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a 12 month XBL card from them last week and even though it arrived very quickly, it doesn't seem to want to work. It gives me an error code no matter if I try and activate it on the XBL website or through my account on my 360. I looked it up and the error code in particular is common among cards that aren't correctly activated (such as those bought on eBay or referral sites). I'm curious to see how customer service can handle this...

The TC is the one running the site, so contact him. It seems that a lot of this stuff comes from pallets he buys, so he probably had no clue about the XBL sub not working. I'm sure he'd be willing to help in anyway he can.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']The TC is the one running the site, so contact him. It seems that a lot of this stuff comes from pallets he buys, so he probably had no clue about the XBL sub not working. I'm sure he'd be willing to help in anyway he can.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I shot some emails around tonight so I'm sure I'll hear back soon. If not I'll contact this person.

[quote name='MM3_XBOX']I ordered a 12 month XBL card from them last week and even though it arrived very quickly, it doesn't seem to want to work. It gives me an error code no matter if I try and activate it on the XBL website or through my account on my 360. I looked it up and the error code in particular is common among cards that aren't correctly activated (such as those bought on eBay or referral sites). I'm curious to see how customer service can handle this...[/QUOTE]

I actually sat in my living room here and tested my latest batch of subscription cards, as a number of them turn out to have already been used. This must've been an older card that I sent out that I've had sitting around for a while. If anybody has a problem with their order don't be afraid to shoot me a PM or email from the link on the website. Thanks!

[quote name='drfrielgood']I actually sat in my living room here and tested my latest batch of subscription cards, as a number of them turn out to have already been used. This must've been an older card that I sent out that I've had sitting around for a while. If anybody has a problem with their order don't be afraid to shoot me a PM or email from the link on the website. Thanks![/quote]i sent you both a email and a pm yesterday, i bought a black battery pack and it doesn't work at all and i want to know if i can please return it back for a exchange please let me know thanks

[quote name='sweeper1303']Hey I have a quick question about the 360 VGA cable is it the official one?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are the official Microsoft VGA cables.

New game up, Cooking Mama for $19.95. I classified it as used because they're open, but these games are in tip-top shape. Two available.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Could you do this deal again, but for PS3 games?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm planning on doing the same type thing with PS3 games next week.

If you don't get through all the Wii games are you going to continue? I'm really in the market for some first party Wii games....

[quote name='Aleins4u']If you don't get through all the Wii games are you going to continue? I'm really in the market for some first party Wii games....[/quote]

You and every single other Wii owner...

[quote name='Obi-Juan']Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for PS3? Did I miss something after Cooking Mama 2?[/quote]

New deals start at 12 noon. R6V2 is todays deal. Also at a terrible price. You can get it WAY cheaper elsewhere.

I am looking forward to the PS3 day OP spoke of on an earlier post.

EDIT: The item is not NEW if it is not sealed I dont care how you try to twist it. Its like the people on ebay say "NEW but I opened it to make sure that everything was inside". If the item is not sealed its USED!

Has anyone tried Puzzle Quest for the Wii? I loved the DS version. Is this simply a poor port of that version (or the PSP version) or is there more to the Wii version?

Sorry to be an ass, but these aren't the greatest prices around...

Why would retailers liquidate "open" games to you? And granted that they would, wouldn't you be sold games that were still factory sealed eventually? Sounds fishy.

Also, I believe that anything sold as "new" is still used but in "like new" quality. But I guess the only way to check that is to buy a lot of one specific game and compare the discs, manuals, etc.

But, then I'd be doing you business, and I don't wanna do that.

How can you sell Beowulf USED for 17.95+4.99 shipping = $22.94
When it retails NEW for 19.99 + tax (7.75% OC, CA used) = $21.54

Terrible pricing schemes, buddy.

His site is like any other site in existence - some great deals, some bad deals. I picked up a 360 Wireless Adapter that was in perfect condition when they were $59, I consider that to be a good deal. The HDMI 360 cables are also a good deal, in my opinion.

dkim064 is right...why would we want another source of cheap video games?

/sarcasm

If you don't like what you see dkim064, then don't buy. I agree that some deals aren't great at all, but he has put out excellent deals too.

[quote name='dkim064']Orange Box for the PS3 is NEW at Target for $30. He sells it for $44.95 USED.[/quote]

To be fair Orange Box at Target is clearance and very YMMV at that. Plus it just dropped again to $14.98. For those who can find it.

I set my prices relative to what I pay for the item, not relative to any YMMV B&M clearance sales or what an ebay auction ended for six and a half hours ago. If I get a good price on something or I'm really looking to clear out an item, I can offer a good deal to everyone.

What I do try to do is to look at what games are selling for on Amazon and, if possible given my margins, price my games slightly lower than the cheapest seller for that given condition. I can't always do this, but I try when possible.

Over the last few days I have added 250+ new items to the Gameboy Advance, Classic, and XBox sections, so be sure to check them out if you get the chance!

[quote name='drfrielgood']Over the last few days I have added 250+ new items to the Gameboy Advance, Classic, and XBox sections, so be sure to check them out if you get the chance![/QUOTE]

I noticed that the other night that a bunch of different xbox and other games were added to the site. But I was curious as to why many of the games are listed multiple times at mutiple different prices?

[quote name='StarKnightX']I noticed that the other night that a bunch of different xbox and other games were added to the site. But I was curious as to why many of the games are listed multiple times at mutiple different prices?[/QUOTE]

There are multiple listings based on condition. The most expensive listings are always new, while the same item may be listed cheaper if it is used or disc only.

[quote name='drfrielgood']There are multiple listings based on condition. The most expensive listings are always new, while the same item may be listed cheaper if it is used or disc only.[/QUOTE]

I kinda figured that , It just caught me off guard to see some of the same games listed 3 and 4 times.

[quote name='dkim064']Sorry to be an ass, but these aren't the greatest prices around...

Why would retailers liquidate "open" games to you? And granted that they would, wouldn't you be sold games that were still factory sealed eventually? Sounds fishy.

Also, I believe that anything sold as "new" is still used but in "like new" quality. But I guess the only way to check that is to buy a lot of one specific game and compare the discs, manuals, etc.

But, then I'd be doing you business, and I don't wanna do that.[/quote]

I picked this one to quote, but go ahead and pick any of your posts that you like best. My response is the same...GTFO.

"But, then I'd be doing you business, and I don't wanna do that." WTF? As others have said...if you don't like the deal, don't buy it. I personally have been very happy with this site. I've only ordered once, but shipping was fast and my Wii Classic Controller was in great condition. Not to mention that drfrielgood was awesome enough to send me a replacement breakaway part for the 360 wired controller FREE OF CHARGE. (Microsoft told me I had to buy a new controller and they don't even sell replacements for that 3" piece...this was a lifesaver.)

/rant for me, /wrists for you dkim.

EDIT: Just so I'm "on topic" for this post, I'm waiting for the 360 deal day. :p

The only thing I see worth getting is the xbl 4000 pts card for $40. I'm thinkin about it.

Do you ship it for free or email the code?

[quote name='dkim064']Orange Box for the PS3 is NEW at Target for $30. He sells it for $44.95 USED.[/quote]

And Best Buy sells it for $60. Seriously, go and tell them that they won't get your business if they don't give you $30 off based on a clearance price. Have a hissy fit at the customer service desk and get laughed at.

Cock.

His site is like any other site in existence - some great deals, some bad deals.

Exactly. It's common freaking sense that one place isn't going to have the lowest prices on EVERY item they sell. That doesn't even make any sense. That's why we call it the lowest price. Some places are obviously still going to have it higher.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Exactly. It's common freaking sense that one place isn't going to have the lowest prices on EVERY item they sell. That doesn't even make any sense. That's why we call it the lowest price. Some places are obviously still going to have it higher.[/quote]

If that were the case though, CheapyD would have a much easier time with CAG 2.0. It would be a blank page with a hyperlink to that site that just said, "GO HERE. THE END." :p

Hmm, will you accept a trade/cash combo? Heh, but seriously that's a real good deal. Especially after seeing some of the prices those things are selling for on other sites and on eBay (I think the other site mentioned on here has it for $650?.). If my eBay auctions would've sold I'd be up for one of those babies right now. Awesome deal and keep up the good work! I'm sure these will move quickly.

rockin', just recieved my two wiimotes. for seven bucks a piece, you can't go wrong.

just to put anyone over the edge who've been wondering about this site, to date i have bought: an xbox wireless G adapter (works beautifully with my 360); two classic controllers, used (arrived a couple days after i bought mario kart -- varr great :D); and the two afformentioned wiimotes. Great deals, reasonable shipping, and used items that work great. I think i've found a great place to buy from :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back