Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Methadon']Best of luck to you, but your prices suck for CAGs on clearance... Half the stuff I've seen used for PS3 I could grab new for less (Orange Box, Oblivion, DJ Icon, etc). Not trying to threadcrap, just saying.[/quote]

And what you're talking about is YMMV clearance prices or availability.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I assume you're asking about the PS3? If that's the case, I believe the range goes from 110v-240v.[/QUOTE]

Actually I was talking about the 360 Quick Charge kit - I should have mentioned that... Sorry about that. I'd still like to know if you have one you could check.

Thanks,
vpr

PS: Thanks for the PS3 info, I was wondering about that too :p

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']And what you're talking about is YMMV clearance prices or availability.[/quote]

Not really. I know I said clearance in the post, but I meant CAGs that are used to finding a good deal. Cases in point:

Oblivion (PS3) is $30 used at GDD(Game Deal Daily), and $30 new at Wal-mart.
Godfather (PS3) is $25 used at GDD, and $25 new at Wal-mart, or $25 new at Target after $5 off coupon (not a YMMV clearance).
Unreal Tournament is $40 used at GDD, and $40 new at Best Buy, and $30 new @ Target.com (not a YMMV clearance)

I could go on, but I'm not trying to crap on the guy's thread; I was just making a comment that his used prices were HIGH (at least he's not Gamestop...). I can get equal price for new without clearance deals on most things, and if I go for a YMMV, I'll certainly get a better deal.

I could go on, but I'm not trying to crap on the guy's thread;
Then, why have you already made two posts complaining about the prices?

I was just making a comment that his used prices were HIGH.
Some are high, some are low. This is pretty common. What place do you know has the lowest prices on everything? As someone said earlier in the thread, if that were the case, CAG 2.0 will be a pretty easy place to maintain. One link that says, "Go here."

I say the next whiner gets banned. Really.

Having this site only helps us, it can't hurt us in any way. Just another source of games and specials. Who knows... if the site becomes big enough, its competition may drive down their prices.

Its like you whiners are being forced to buy from him. I would understand the criticism if the prices were completely unreasonable, but that's not the case here.

So if you don't like the prices, don't buy and shut your fucking mouth.

[quote name='Methadon']I could go on, but I'm not trying to crap on the guy's thread; I was just making a comment that his used prices were HIGH (at least he's not Gamestop...). I can get equal price for new without clearance deals on most things, and if I go for a YMMV, I'll certainly get a better deal.[/quote]You already did crap on his thread. Twice. :roll:

Please don't go on. We'd all appreciate it.

[quote name='Quintox']Anyone receive a PS3 yet? How is it?[/QUOTE]

I sent the PS3s out Monday afternoon, so they should start to arrive at the end of the week.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Then, why have you already made two posts complaining about the prices?
[/quote]

One post. The second post was to illustrate what I was talking about. As for why I complain in the first place, perhaps it's because if the prices came down some I'd buy something. Maybe I'll just send an e-mail and see if there's a "negotiation" process. While some used prices may be higher than I'd like to pay for them, I'm by no means saying this guy is ripping anybody off. His used prices certainly beat Gamestop...

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']
Some are high, some are low. This is pretty common. What place do you know has the lowest prices on everything? As someone said earlier in the thread, if that were the case, CAG 2.0 will be a pretty easy place to maintain. One link that says, "Go here."[/quote]

Fair enough. I suppose I was a bit hasty to say something anyway.

[quote name='kevzik']I say the next whiner gets banned. Really.

Having this site only helps us, it can't hurt us in any way. Just another source of games and specials. Who knows... if the site becomes big enough, its competition may drive down their prices.

Its like you whiners are being forced to buy from him. I would understand the criticism if the prices were completely unreasonable, but that's not the case here.

So if you don't like the prices, don't buy and shut your fucking mouth.[/quote]

Yes, competition is always great for the consumer, and I can't argue that if he becomes more successful, he'll be able to deliver better prices. The last line of your post, however, was a tad harsh, imho; this isn't the B/S/T forum, it's a thread in the 'Video Game Deals' forum, so I believe my point of discussion was still valid. Remarks like that only inspire e-penis battles...

[quote name='shrike4242']You already did crap on his thread. Twice. :roll:

Please don't go on. We'd all appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Eh, maybe it's just me but I don't see it as thread crapping. If we can use this forum to post deals shouldn't we also be able to post when the deal may not be as good as it seems? I know if I were considering picking up a used game for $30 when I could pick it up elsewhere new for the same price I'd want to be told.

[quote name='rainking187']Eh, maybe it's just me but I don't see it as thread crapping. If we can use this forum to post deals shouldn't we also be able to post when the deal may not be as good as it seems? I know if I were considering picking up a used game for $30 when I could pick it up elsewhere new for the same price I'd want to be told.[/quote]

It's one thing to say, "Hey, you can get 'x' elsewhere for this cheaper price." It's another just to say "your prices suck." But the poster has since apologized, so I am merely pointing out the difference.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']It's one thing to say, "Hey, you can get 'x' elsewhere for this cheaper price." It's another just to say "your prices suck." But the poster has since apologized, so I am merely pointing out the difference.[/quote]

Hey, guys! THIS poster isn't a JACKASS! :applause:

I'd bite right now if I didn't already have Stranglehold. I WOULD have bought MOH: Airborne, but the bulk of what I read after a quick Google was that it had a bunch of bugs, and that the PS3 version didn't look as good as the others. Plus it's yet ANOTHER World War II game.

[quote name='Methadon']One post. The second post was to illustrate what I was talking about. As for why I complain in the first place, perhaps it's because if the prices came down some I'd buy something. Maybe I'll just send an e-mail and see if there's a "negotiation" process. While some used prices may be higher than I'd like to pay for them, I'm by no means saying this guy is ripping anybody off. His used prices certainly beat Gamestop...

Fair enough. I suppose I was a bit hasty to say something anyway.

Yes, competition is always great for the consumer, and I can't argue that if he becomes more successful, he'll be able to deliver better prices. The last line of your post, however, was a tad harsh, imho; this isn't the B/S/T forum, it's a thread in the 'Video Game Deals' forum, so I believe my point of discussion was still valid. Remarks like that only inspire e-penis battles...[/quote]

Yeah...sorry. The last line wasn't directly just to you though...I was talking to everyone who keeps whining. I am just getting frustrated because CAGs are smart and I just don't understand all the complaining.

[quote name='diehard2kx']Hey drfrielgood do you plan to add more PSP accessories or some PSP hardware?[/quote]

Can I please get a reply to my question?

[quote name='diehard2kx']Can I please get a reply to my question?[/QUOTE]

No plans on it right now, as the only PSP accessories I have in stock are listed on the site. I will add my PSP games over the next couple weeks though.

[quote name='rothgar24']Pretty good deal. Do you charge tax for buyers in CA?[/QUOTE]

No, I don't currently charge taxes on any purchases made on the site.

[quote name='Shawn1150']Pretty Cool site. Any chance will see Mario Kart Wii at $34.95 soon?[/QUOTE]

Definately possible, though probably not for at least a week or two.

I just wanted to give props on the site, I picked up Link's Crossbow Training to go along with my Nyko Perfect Shot as well as UNO for XBOX 360, all for around 13 shipped. Great deal, disk was in excellent condition too. I don't know how you do it, but keep it up. I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to Mario Kart. If I were you I'd get your site out to nintendowiifanboy as they occasionally post deals on there too.

[quote name='astarbllr']I just wanted to give props on the site, I picked up Link's Crossbow Training to go along with my Nyko Perfect Shot as well as UNO for XBOX 360, all for around 13 shipped. Great deal, disk was in excellent condition too. I don't know how you do it, but keep it up. I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to Mario Kart. If I were you I'd get your site out to nintendowiifanboy as they occasionally post deals on there too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words! I believe nintendowiifanboy ran an article on my deal for Links Crossbow Training a few weeks back, so hopefully I can run something that catches their eye again.

Ok deal if you can't find it for 9.99 at gamestop. Thats the only problem with online stores, good prices but shipping usually bumps it over the good price range.

If anyone has suggestions for future daily deals, send me a PM. I'd rather discuss them over PM than posting directly in this thread. Thanks!

I'll have to jump on GHII.. even though I have a PS3 and will have to use the controller.

Drfrielgood: I received an email saying my order was shipped and my credit card was charged for the bluetooth headset I ordered (and received) exactly a month ago... was this just an e-mail glitch?

[quote name='QiG']I'll have to jump on GHII.. even though I have a PS3 and will have to use the controller.

Drfrielgood: I received an email saying my order was shipped and my credit card was charged for the bluetooth headset I ordered (and received) exactly a month ago... was this just an e-mail glitch?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I had a month worth of backlogged Google Checkout orders that I had to verify as shipped. I took care of them all yesterday, which explains why you got the email yesterday.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Sorry, I had a month worth of backlogged Google Checkout orders that I had to verify as shipped. I took care of them all yesterday, which explains why you got the email yesterday.[/quote]

No problem, I wasn't worried about anything, but I figured I'd ask here in case someone else had the same question.

By the way, you've already won me over as a customer, so I have to ask: I know you've stated that you can't get good deals on newer games/items, but I think I'd be more likely to jump on some deals if I can pick up something else as well to alleviate shipping. Do you think you'd ever stock some of the highly anticipated titles at regular price if you felt you had enough demand? Games like Wii Fit and Metal Gear Solid 4 are sure to sell out at some places and I'd rather give my money to you for example, for a pre-order of MGS4 than a gamestop to be honest.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Sorry to hear about the battery! Please return it to this address for a replacement:[/quote]

well shipping would of cost me $6.05 i just don't see whats the point of spending more then the retail price just for a used working battery pack so im not going to return it for a exchange but i am going to order more battery packs today all i ask if you can please make sure that they do work thats all i ask for thanks

[quote name='Redemption33']well shipping would of cost me $6.05 i just don't see whats the point of spending more then the retail price just for a used working battery pack so im not going to return it for a exchange but i am going to order more battery packs today all i ask if you can please make sure that they do work thats all i ask for thanks[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure which shipping method you're using, but there's no way it should cost you $6.05. I do test all of the battery packs to make sure they charge before I send them, so I was surprised to hear that there was issue with one. I will make sure I continue to test the batteries before I send them out.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']If I could find Oblivion for cheap, this might merit a buy. However, I think I'll just wait for a GOTY sale.[/quote]

I think I've heard before that you can rent Oblivion and after it creates the file on your PS3 you only need shivering isles to run... can't confirm that though.

[quote name='QiG']I think I've heard before that you can rent Oblivion and after it creates the file on your PS3 you only need shivering isles to run... can't confirm that though.[/QUOTE]
Other way around, you can download shivering isles into your ps3 and all you will need is the Oblivion disk. You can always then sell it on ebay for what you bought it for

Thanks for the purchases, we've got 7 left in stock at the moment. I'm adding some PS2 games as we speak, so be sure to check that section out over the next week or so as I finish adding them all.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Could these be used as car dvd screens?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, I would guess that you can. I had one customer buy 25 of these to install in airplanes, so I'm not going to rule anything out.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal for a Zenith 5" LCD Screen.[/quote]

How is this a today deal? You already had it in your Gamecube selection for the same price. Shouldn't you be saying "Random Product from my store day"?

[quote name='Tecka']How is this a today deal? You already had it in your Gamecube selection for the same price. Shouldn't you be saying "Random Product from my store day"?[/QUOTE]

Actually I had it in my store for $29.95 until last night. I changed the price to $19.95 last night before I went to bed in case I was not around the computer at noon to change it at the point that the new deal begins.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Actually I had it in my store for $29.95 until last night. I changed the price to $19.95 last night before I went to bed in case I was not around the computer at noon to change it at the point that the new deal begins.[/quote]

Now THAT'S an awesome price. Is that price for today only?

[quote name='Tecka']How is this a today deal? You already had it in your Gamecube selection for the same price. Shouldn't you be saying "Random Product from my store day"?[/quote]

Why do people continue to thread crap here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back