Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='georox']Any chance your gonna have the Lockbox up? :D[/QUOTE]

I'll make sure I put the lockbox up this week. The only problem with that one is that it weights about 3 pounds so its not the cheapest thing to ship.

Ok, so the lockbox is up...how about the keychains? :p I am using the one I got with my Special Edition so I'd love to buy one to replace it that won't get banged up.

[quote name='rpepper']Ok, so the lockbox is up...how about the keychains? :p I am using the one I got with my Special Edition so I'd love to buy one to replace it that won't get banged up.[/QUOTE]

We'll do the keychain tomorrow, then the duffle bag on Wednesday.

Dr., been trying to get a reply from you through PM about processing my return and refund. Could you PM me with the details on whether it's been done or not.

[quote name='redfusion']I'm trying to order the gta keychain, but I don't see a "add to cart" button. Is it out of stock?[/quote]

Believe it or not, but I think the photo is covering up the link for "add to cart". Look at the lockbox link and you'll see what I mean...

All of the Grand Theft Auto items will be mailed out tomorrow. I am leaving for another vacation on Sunday, so we're likely looking at a two-week sale that will carry us through the 26th or 27th.

As a purchaser of GTAIV for PS3 is there any way you can expedite the shipping on that. I ordered it on the 3rd and your FAQ states that it will be shipped within 1-2 days. Seeing as how it is now the 11th, you are extremely late in shipping. I would very much appreciate 1-2 day shipping to compensate for your tardiness. Shippining itself according to your FAQ should be 3-6 days. SO adding them together my order should only take 8 days max. HOwever it has taken you 8 days to ship the item.

I will PM you my email and order number.

ALso I sent your customer service an email on the 9th and have received no reply.

I ordered the VGA cable for 360 on June 19. An s-video cable for 360 arrived. The VGA was then (and has been since) out of stock.
After receiving an email on June 30 indicating I would receive a refund, I still have nothing.
The site's prices are tempting but it's not worth the hassle.

UPDATE: Rec'd a refund just now.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']As a purchaser of GTAIV for PS3 is there any way you can expedite the shipping on that. I ordered it on the 3rd and your FAQ states that it will be shipped within 1-2 days. Seeing as how it is now the 11th, you are extremely late in shipping. I would very much appreciate 1-2 day shipping to compensate for your tardiness. Shippining itself according to your FAQ should be 3-6 days. SO adding them together my order should only take 8 days max. HOwever it has taken you 8 days to ship the item.

ALso I sent your customer service an email on the 9th and have received no reply.[/quote]

You also have to take into account that Saturday and Sunday. Most business don't count those as "business days."

Also, you have to realize that this guy is working by himself in the basement of his mother's house. It's not like he's a big multinational corporation, so it's going to take some time.

[quote name='velvet396']I ordered the VGA cable for 360 on June 19. An s-video cable for 360 arrived. The VGA was then (and has been since) out of stock.
After receiving an email on June 30 indicating I would receive a refund, I still have nothing.
The site's prices are tempting but it's not worth the hassle.[/quote]

He seems like a good guy who's trying to make great deals available, but my guess is that he's overwhelmed by how well the site is doing and as a result somethings aren't being done in a timeley fashion.

UPDATE****Just got an email confirming the credit is being processed*** In his defense it was done prior to me posting this, and probably prior to the PM I just sent him. Dr., you bring great deals sir, but please enlist the help of a friend or do something to help support the large customer base you're creating by being a good online retailer!

Good luck with the business!

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']You also have to take into account that Saturday and Sunday. Most business don't count those as "business days."

Also, you have to realize that this guy is working by himself in the basement of his mother's house. It's not like he's a big multinational corporation, so it's going to take some time.[/quote]

I disagree. If he is not able to provide the service he should not offer it. By posting those time limits in his FAQ he is obligating himself to fulfill that part of the bargin. If he is operating at the level you say he is then he needs to make that clear. Nowhere does he state that he is closed for business on Saturday and Sunday, so given that every other online retailer does operate on said days, the logical conclusion given the lack of disclaimer is that I can expect service. I am simply asking for what I paid for and I think it is perfectly justified to request expedited shipping, at no extra cost, since receiving what you order, in the specified delivery time is what a price indicates.

I can only imagine what people who do not have access to a forum such as this would think of his services...I do thank you for your prices doctor but I suggest you be wary because given the timeframes are printed in the FAQ should someone take legal recourse you would not have a leg to stand on.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']As a purchaser of GTAIV for PS3 is there any way you can expedite the shipping on that. I ordered it on the 3rd and your FAQ states that it will be shipped within 1-2 days. Seeing as how it is now the 11th, you are extremely late in shipping. I would very much appreciate 1-2 day shipping to compensate for your tardiness. Shippining itself according to your FAQ should be 3-6 days. SO adding them together my order should only take 8 days max. HOwever it has taken you 8 days to ship the item.

ALso I sent your customer service an email on the 9th and have received no reply.[/QUOTE]

Just replied to your PM. I did not receive the email that was sent on the 9th, as I am fully caught up on my emails now and did not see yours in the inbox.

and figure out some way to lower the shipping costs.

if you could lower shipping, the amount of business you would get is ridiculous

[quote name='reaxn']and figure out some way to lower the shipping costs.

if you could lower shipping, the amount of business you would get is ridiculous[/QUOTE]

That is something that I'm currently considering. However, the total price for items would not likely change. For example, if I lowered my base shipping price to $2.99 instead of $4.99, the price for Singstar Pop would be $8.95 instead of $6.95. I'm not so sure I'd get a big increase in orders if I simply re-distributed the costs.

Thanks for the orders everyone! We're down to the last 20 or so Singstar Pops.

Check that, 14 copies remaining.

Updated with today's deal for Singstar for PS3. The deal begins in 90 minutes. We still have 7 copies of Singstar Pop left in stock, so make sure to order one before they run out!

[quote name='drfrielgood']That is something that I'm currently considering. However, the total price for items would not likely change. For example, if I lowered my base shipping price to $2.99 instead of $4.99, the price for Singstar Pop would be $8.95 instead of $6.95. I'm not so sure I'd get a big increase in orders if I simply re-distributed the costs.[/quote]

I think it would be a good move by you to redistribute the costs. For some reason, a lot of people on here have a bugaboo about shipping costs. Rather than look at the total price and deciding if that is what they want to pay, they get all up in arms about shipping. Judging by the number of posts in this thread about the shipping costs, I honestly think it would help if you sold an item for $9 with $3 shipping. Don't know why, but that's just the way things are.

Updated with today's deal for Metal Gear Solid 4 for Playstation 3.

As of today, we are on vacation. I will post our two-week sale this afternoon. You may continue to order from the site, but shipments will not resume until July 28th.

Updated with all 14 of the items we are offering during our two-week sale. All of the products will be available at their sale prices until they sell out or until the end of the sale. I will check back in periodically throughout the week to answer questions, but we will not be able to ship out the sales until Monday, July 28th.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I think it would be a good move by you to redistribute the costs. For some reason, a lot of people on here have a bugaboo about shipping costs. Rather than look at the total price and deciding if that is what they want to pay, they get all up in arms about shipping. Judging by the number of posts in this thread about the shipping costs, I honestly think it would help if you sold an item for $9 with $3 shipping. Don't know why, but that's just the way things are.[/quote]

I think sometimes people feel deceived if the shipping cost is high, especially on places like Ebay where auction costs are figured into the shipping. People who order online a lot are probably a little jaded or expecting it now, and also spoiled by larger retailers (Amazon, sometimes Newegg) where shipping is free.

So are you going to combine shipping for all the items ordered in the next 2 weeks? Or will it continue to be the base $4.99 an item.

[quote name='kklems']So are you going to combine shipping for all the items ordered in the next 2 weeks? Or will it continue to be the base $4.99 an item.[/QUOTE]

Shipping is based on weight, so you can usually get two games for the base shipping price of $4.99. If you want combined shipping on multiple items, the best way to get it is to do it all in one order. There are shipping discounts built in for larger orders.

[quote name='JJSP']The Jabra headset isn't just for PS3, right? I -could- use it with my phone...[/QUOTE]

That is correct. The last time these headsets were the daily deal we sold about 60 in one day, and I only have 30 available for this sale, so this will be one of the items that sells out.

[quote name='EXStrike']360 Wireless Controller is tempting. VERY tempting.[/quote]

Just hope you noticed the 360 controllers are in used condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back