Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont't know whats going on, but i ordered forza 2 on monday, it still hasn't shipped and you haven't been responding to my PMs or emails.

Want to clear this up drfrielgood?

[quote name='DanManIt']i dont't know whats going on, but i ordered forza 2 on monday, it still hasn't shipped and you haven't been responding to my PMs or emails.

Want to clear this up drfrielgood?[/QUOTE]

I was out of town for most of this weekend, just got back. All Forza 2 items shipped earlier this week, so yours should arrive soon. I do not send shipment notifications.

That Wii Fit rechargable pack came just in time :D I just had gotten me one for the Wii, but the Wii Fit wa 20 instead of 9.99...so your deal was perfect and just in time xP

Word to the wise. I recieved my codes in the mail for 12 months of Xbox live from Gamedealdaily.com. They were set to expire July 2008 and I got them in the mail August 16th. The codes still worked for me, but heads up to anyone that might have trouble.

[quote name='SixStringChild']Word to the wise. I recieved my codes in the mail for 12 months of Xbox live from Gamedealdaily.com. They were set to expire July 2008 and I got them in the mail August 16th. The codes still worked for me, but heads up to anyone that might have trouble.[/quote]

[quote name='hppypnts']My card was expired as well, still havent tested to see if it works.[/quote]

The "expiration" dates on these cards appear to be more about stores removing them from the shelves. I have used or sold about 6 or 7 "expired" cards, and they all worked without a hitch. I actually ran into an awesome deal on eBay where I got 4 of them for about $30 shipped. Heck, a lot of people have even used older Xbox cards to subscribe or re-up on their 360, though that has been hit or miss.

The expiration dates on the batch of XBox Live cards that I've sold do not matter. I just used one of the 12 month cards myself to extend my subscription, and I also used one of the Robotron codes recently to unlock the game for my own use.

Card expiration? I didn't even check for that, I just entered the codes and bam, perfect. Definitely going to buy from you again in the future.

[quote name='distgfx']Card expiration? I didn't even check for that, I just entered the codes and bam, perfect. Definitely going to buy from you again in the future.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm glad everything worked out well!

Got Assassin's Creed the day after you PM'd me, thanks! Might bite on Boom Blox if the price is right.

I thought of something cool you could try. Normally, there is only one deal a day. But what if you had something similar to a "woot-off?" You could have a deal, then have the deal switch to something else when either:

A. You sold a certain quantity of the current deal.
B. If the deals stays active for 2 - 3 hours (for example).

Do you think you would be able to do something like that?

My order from 8/10 (Forza 2, 3 months of Live w/ Robotron Bonus + Uno Code) arrived today in perfect condition -- thank you, doctor!

Down to the last 2 Wii Fit Rechargable Batteries. These are the last 2 we have in stock, and I'm not sure if we're going to re-order any more at this time.

Updated with today's deal for the PS3 Component cables. We don't have very many of these, so if they sell out we will then run a deal on the PS3 USB 2.0 charger cables.

[quote name='InFlames215']Got Assassin's Creed the day after you PM'd me, thanks! Might bite on Boom Blox if the price is right.

I thought of something cool you could try. Normally, there is only one deal a day. But what if you had something similar to a "woot-off?" You could have a deal, then have the deal switch to something else when either:

A. You sold a certain quantity of the current deal.
B. If the deals stays active for 2 - 3 hours (for example).

Do you think you would be able to do something like that?[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you received the Assassin's Creed game!

As for your ideas, I've actually run concept A twice in the past, once on Wii games and once on PS3 games. They worked somewhat well, except for a couple instances where the games just weren't selling and I had to go and manually move it on to the next game. I really don't have the infrastructure in place to run concept B. However, I am working on putting together a day with concept A's framwork. This day will be dedicated to XBox 360 games. I'm going to focus it on older 360 games, so that I can offer them at the lowest prices possible. My current idea is that every game is $6 or less, plus shipping. I'll probably run this deal sometime next week.

Count me in as interested. Any chance of combining shipping at the end of the day to save a few dollars for both yourself and the buyer as well as cut down on the number of packages you'd have to send?

[quote name='drfrielgood']Glad to hear you received the Assassin's Creed game!

As for your ideas, I've actually run concept A twice in the past, once on Wii games and once on PS3 games. They worked somewhat well, except for a couple instances where the games just weren't selling and I had to go and manually move it on to the next game. I really don't have the infrastructure in place to run concept B. However, I am working on putting together a day with concept A's framwork. This day will be dedicated to XBox 360 games. I'm going to focus it on older 360 games, so that I can offer them at the lowest prices possible. My current idea is that every game is $6 or less, plus shipping. I'll probably run this deal sometime next week.[/quote]

Sounds good, probably will be making a couple of purchases through that.

[quote name='Genocidal']Count me in as interested. Any chance of combining shipping at the end of the day to save a few dollars for both yourself and the buyer as well as cut down on the number of packages you'd have to send?[/quote]

Good point. What if throughout the day I ended up ordering 5 games? Would it be sent as one package or five?

[quote name='InFlames215']Good point. What if throughout the day I ended up ordering 5 games? Would it be sent as one package or five?[/QUOTE]

What I'm probably going to do is post all of the deals in the OP so that you can purchase all of the games you want in one shot with the combined shipping discounts. This is just easier than sending a ton of $2 refunds to people.

Updated with today's deal on the PS3 USB charge cables. We have a small quantity of these, so if they sell out a deal for PS3 Sixaxis controllers will take its place.

Yeah, I would certainly try to find a long USB cable, especially if you plan on using the controller with a wired connection. Most cables you get packed in with stuff is like 6 feet.

[quote name='CYRiX']Hate to break it anyone who's already bought this cable but any USB A to Mini B cable will work with the PS3 controller. Just go to monoprice if you want one, hell here's a 15ft for $1.70:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10303&cs_id=1030302&p_id=3898&seq=1&format=2[/quote]

With cheaper shipping no less! Monoprice is win for almost all cabling needs. I've probably spent 200 bucks there in the last couple years getting ethernet, usb, hdmi, component (for ps3/ps2 and wii) cables, and adapters for just about everything.

hey drfrielgood,

sent you a PM on tuesday. you've updated the deal of the day twice since then; have you had a chane to answer my PM?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Yeah, I would certainly try to find a long USB cable, especially if you plan on using the controller with a wired connection. Most cables you get packed in with stuff is like 6 feet.[/QUOTE]
Look a post up =P

[quote name='drfrielgood']www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's deal - Playstation 3 USB 2.0 Charge Cable - $1.95

You can use this cable to charge your PS3 controller as you play using one of the built-in USB ports.

16bbio3.jpg
[/quote]

will u charge tax and shipping and handling to san francisco, ca?
and i was wondering the condition of a used game.. does it come with everything or is it missing some items?? im interested in getting metal gear solid essential pack but i want to know if its a complete set with box, manual and disc all working.. or does it come with defect??

[quote name='uchihabutter']will u charge tax and shipping and handling to san francisco, ca?
and i was wondering the condition of a used game.. does it come with everything or is it missing some items?? im interested in getting metal gear solid essential pack but i want to know if its a complete set with box, manual and disc all working.. or does it come with defect??[/quote]

He charges shipping regardless, but tax? Not sure.

The metal gear solid essential pack you are referring to ONLY includes the first Metal Gear Solid that came with the collection. It clearly says this in the item description. He would instantly be out of stock if he was charging $14.95 for the entire set.

An item is only defective if it says so in the item description. If you get the item and it doesn't work, he will issue a refund.

Updated with today's deal on the Sixaxis controllers. If anyone has sent me a PM over the last couple days please resend it. My box has been full but I just cleared out some space.

[quote name='mikeyhegs']does this come with the usb cable/original package?[/QUOTE]

The controller is used, so the original package is not included. The USB cable was never included with PS3 controllers at retail, and is not included in this case either.

[quote name='drfrielgood']One LCD screen left in stock, I'll run Wii Play up next until tomorrow's deal starts at noon ET. Thanks for the orders![/quote]
I sent you a pm, please respond

Updated with today's deal for the XBox 360 S-Video AV Cables. We're running low on these, so this is probably the last time we'll be able to offer them at such a low price.

Just thought I posted my experience...it was pretty fast shipping. It arrived 3 days after I place the order :D Translation was smooth and your page is pretty clean, easy to see where to click. I am so keeping my eyes on other deals you have :D (This was for the Wii Fit battery pack deal awhile ago)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='daknight']Just thought I posted my experience...it was pretty fast shipping. It arrived 3 days after I place the order :D Translation was smooth and your page is pretty clean, easy to see where to clean. I am so keeping my eyes on other deals you have :D (This was for the Wii Fit battery pack deal awhile ago)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words! That was the last batch of the Wii Fit batteries I had, so I'm glad you were able to get in on the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back