GameFly 2011 Year End Sale - Now Live!

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's famous annual Year End Sale features free shipping on all used games and big discounts on many items. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New titles may be added throughout the sale. Sale ends 1/3/12.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly's Year End Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scorpion']is top spin 4 good? I've never played tennis games[/QUOTE]

Top Spin 4 is totally worth it. It has a fairly steep learning curve, but if you stick to it you'll have it down in no time. It's my latest favorite tennis game ever. There used to be some online issues with PS3, not sure about with the 360, but I rarely have issues online now.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']ill 1up you, madden 06 ps2 for the super low price of 90 cents!!!! Top that!! :hot:[/QUOTE]

What about the $20 off Xblades priced $19.99 at Best Buy a few years back? :)

[quote name='creatureofwar']What about the $20 off Xblades priced $19.99 at Best Buy a few years back? :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, I remember getting that one. But even at that price the game was not worth it. :(

[quote name='Royal High Knight']ill 1up you, madden 06 ps2 for the super low price of 90 cents!!!! Top that!! :hot:[/QUOTE]

I got the Zelda OoT/OoT Master Quest sealed at Circuit City for 1 cent back in the day. True story.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Why are people talking about the BB day of the day games here in the GAMEFLY THREAD. Hell while were at it, lets talk about the Gamestop holiday sales. Oh man picked up ODST and Halo 3 for a total of $8[/QUOTE]

really...there is a gamestop holiday sale/??

I actually hope they deals suck because then there is no reason for me to spend more money.

No. It was through Powerup Rewards, not a Holiday Sale and it was only for yesterday.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Why are people talking about the BB day of the day games here in the GAMEFLY THREAD. Hell while were at it, lets talk about the Gamestop holiday sales. Oh man picked up ODST and Halo 3 for a total of $8[/QUOTE]

Let's take it farther back.

I wish I would have gotten BF3 and Forza 4 for $28 at Walmart on Black Friday. I only wanted Batman: Arkham City at the time though.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Gamefly gave me 2 brinks for free with free shipping (still cant beleave they shipped that order lol) i win :)[/QUOTE]

That's the only way they get rid of that awful game.

[quote name='An J0e']looks like everything has free shipping... is this the sale?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I can't believe the prices are this low.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Yes, I can't believe the prices are this low.[/QUOTE]

Low? These prices are high for the quality of games they are offering.

I hope they add more titles!

I hope not. I mean...lots of the stuff I'm seeing I already bought from them cheaper a couple months ago.

[quote name='savagepastry']Is it really THAT hard for so many people to calculate between timezones?[/QUOTE]
It's always 10am somewhere.....amirite....*sigh*

[quote name='jad999']Low? These prices are high for the quality of games they are offering.

I hope they add more titles![/QUOTE]

i don't think this is the sale because these are regular prices pretty much by gamefly's standards

Why is there always this much confusion with time zones? It's not like they're always changing. For us in the US, you only have to know your time zone (shock!) and know how 2 other zones relate to it. We can memorize crazy combos in fighters, or tweak character classes to the nth degree in BF3 or MW3, but somehow time zones perplex us. WTF.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Gamefly gave me 2 brinks for free with free shipping (still cant beleave they shipped that order lol) i win :)[/QUOTE]

you got two copies of what you and many others like to call "stink". Now stink and homefront for $1 to me is better, even though I paid for the equivalent of a pack of skittles.

[quote name='velvet396']Why is there always this much confusion with time zones? It's not like they're always changing. For us in the US, you only have to know your time zone (shock!) and know how 2 other zones relate to it. We can memorize crazy combos in fighters, or tweak character classes to the nth degree in BF3 or MW3, but somehow time zones perplex us. WTF.[/QUOTE]

3! How dare you forget mountain time zone. Then I could live in a state that doesn't believe in daylight savings time. This all equals to me not knowing what time it is.

[quote name='ijustw1n']3! How dare you forget mountain time zone. Then I could live in a state that doesn't believe in daylight savings time. This all equals to me not knowing what time it is.[/QUOTE]

Technically 6 overall...

east, central, mountain, pacific, hawaiian, alaskan.

My bad, thought cheapy put 10-12 CST. Saw the free shipping and thought it might have started.

EST: 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
CST: 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
MST: 11:00 am- 1:00 pm
PST: 10:00 am- 12:00 pm

thought that might help.

yea i saw the title. just earlier in this thread people kept saying "well it was at this time last year so i assume its this time this year". I assumed people were still going off an assumption, not an actual fact time.

[quote name='velvet396']Why is there always this much confusion with time zones? It's not like they're always changing. For us in the US, you only have to know your time zone (shock!) and know how 2 other zones relate to it. We can memorize crazy combos in fighters, or tweak character classes to the nth degree in BF3 or MW3, but somehow time zones perplex us. WTF.[/QUOTE]

^THIS! *cosigns*

[quote name='savagepastry']Technically 6 overall...

east, central, mountain, pacific, hawaiian, alaskan.[/QUOTE]

It's actually 9 to be technical but noone recognizes Hawaiian till they produce that birth certificate.

bread's done
Back